Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Let's learn together!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

This is Behnam, male, from Iran. I am a teacher and I am teaching Physics. I love Physics as well as the English language very much. I am practising writing and widening the range of my vocabulary through discussing general topics on the Internet.

I've found this site interesting and powerful. Its attractive features caught my attention. I hope you will join me to practise English together.

This site is really useful for English learners. I would like to take this perfect opportunity to express my special thanks to the administrator for establishing and running such a wonderful and helpful site. I hope native English speakers and English teachers will help us with improvement in English.

We can create a friendly atmosphere and make this place a nice one to be in. I extend the hand of friendship.I would welcome any advice or suggestions with open arms. Please do not hesitate to introduce topics for discussion and put post in this thread.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 January, 2012
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Twenty-seven people have already visited this thread, but none of them have put comment on it! What's wrong? I guess the lack of topic is the main reason for the lack of interest. Well, let me suggest a topic.

What is your favourite season? Why is it your favourite season? Why do people have different favourite season? Where does that difference come from?

I am looking forward to reading your posts soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 January, 2012
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Thank you for visiting this thread. We can make here a friendly place to be in, by putting comments, sharing our views, and suggesting topics to discuss.

Please be kind enough to put a comment on this thread.

My favourite season is autumn. I love its special and unique features. In falls, the weather is neither cold nor hot. The sun shines gently. It isn't strong to bother our eyes or our skin. The birds sign differently and beautifully. The nature is painted with different colures. It is the season of walking with your love; hand in hand, along a tree-lined long path. Autumn provides fantastic and romantic scenery. Dry leaves under the feet make enjoyable sounds. I really love it.

In my opinion, there is a psychological connection between someone and their favourite seasons. Many factors can influence the type of person and the reasons for their likes and dislikes. For instance, birthplace can affect people's characteristics. Someone who was born in hot climate may prefer summers to other seasons.

Everybody is unique, and this uniqueness is necessary for keeping the life going on the Earth. These differences are actually strong evidence for wisdom and might of creator!

Please put comment; let's discuss!

All the best,
Behnam, 22 January, 2012
Elisa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

Dear Behnam,
your answer is so special and complete that you make me so unconfortable.Your English is too good.
Every answer will be banal!
Anyway....I like all seasons because everyone of them has something special in colours and smells.

Sometimes I think how is living in the tropics where we cannot enjoy of the 4 seasons.

Do you think it is possible to realise the passing of the years without seasons?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elisa,

Thank you very much for putting comment. Human beings recognize the existence of things by experiencing and comparing two different situations. For example, we recognize darkness in case there is no light in a place. We contrast colours because they have different effects on our eyes. If all things on the Earth were green, we couldn't recognize anything. In this case, even greenness made no sense.

As a rule, we identify things by means of their opposites. If there was something in the world which has no opposite we couldn't either realise or recognise it!

In answering to your question it should be said that year made no sense if there were no seasons; seasons couldn't be contrasted if there was no change in climate. Swimming easily and happily in the sea, a fish is not able to realise what water is. If you'd like to teach a fish how to recognise water, you'd remove it from the sea and put it on the ground. It would realise the existence of water!

Human beings cannot realise the existence of God, due to the fact that God has not got an opposite. We are quite similar to the fish in the sea. We cannot understand how would a place be if there wasn't God. Our situation is much worse than the situation of the fish, because the fish could at least experience a place without water, although it died. However, human beings never can experience a place without God(a Godless place).

This is so philosophical. I dislike to bother you. I hope not to sound religious and not to cause the thread an early ban by writing such philosophical things.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 January, 2012
Veronicaho

Post by Veronicaho »

Hi Behnam!

Happy to find a new thread ! I will go to work but I'm back as soon as possible :)

Veronica
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you? How is the life with you?

First of all let me introduce myself to you ; I am Amal from Damascus-Syria. I am 23 years old. I studied at Financial Institute.

I would like to share a story with you about the reasons which made me come and write in this thread...

Two years ago, I loved English language and became very interested in learning it so I used all the ways to practice it and the internet was very useful for me.

However, while doing that, I met a great person who not only taught me English but also taught me how the life is and he let me change my view about the world and especially MEN.Moreover, I have learned a lot of lessons about how to support a friend and how to be with them even if the person was in his cave or in a bad mood...

In fact, I had a problem and I lost my love for writing English in threads and I believe that my English does not improve anymore, I wanted to study and read more then return to the thread again but my friend asked me to write here...

Therefore, If being here means something to him then I will be very glad to be here. I am here just because I care about our FRIENDSHIP. I am here just for my GREAT FRIEND. I really want to fly near the eagle ,I am also proud to be in his sky,too. But my English become very weak and rusty and to be in this sky I need you to hold my hands and be patient and wait me untill I study more...

Dear Behnam, I wish you the best with your thread.I am sure that it will be a very friendly and useful thread for everyone. I will try as possible as I can to be here.

Best wishes
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

I have learned... that being kind is more important than being right. :ok:
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

I have learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Running away from any problem only increases the distance from the solution... The easiest way to escape from the problem is to solve it.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
I hate all season , I like only holidays in each season. This is my character and it shows that psychotically I am not in a good mood. I had enough money to buy Gold ,but my intellectual friend advised me not to buy Gold 4 months ago. Now the price of Gold is double , Imagine that if I bought 10 million Toman Gold ,at present I would have 20 million Toman in my Packet .so …so I pray God don't let the rich swallow this money, God pull it back from their throat , oh God please make misfortune all Gold traders

Your poor friend,
Mohsen
Elisa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

Dear Behnam,

don't worry, you don't bother me. I really like "thinking people" :-)
I am so sorry I cannot answer with the same ability.
You are right we have to try or to have something before miss it.

Today I found this "Deiderata" by Max Ehrmann in the 1920s. It was found in Old St. Paul's Church of Baltimore.
I need to share it.
It could be a good "English exercise". Difficult for me ..perfect for your good English.
Hope you enjoy it!

Max Ehrmann

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Veronicaho

Post by Veronicaho »

Hi Behnam,

Happy to find a new thread today ! I will be back as soon as possible. Time to go to bed after a long day at work.

Veronica
magicbeans

Post by magicbeans »

hi Behman,
English language is very important for everyone and that site is very useful to learn English.
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Caw..sorry, croak Behnam,

A melancholic 54 year old crow from S-Pet wonder how you are. Do you like this place, escapee?

Croak you soon,
crow
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Hi Behnam,

I don't know what to write.
I'd started learning English in the end of the last century. My English is still very poor and crowish. What could you advise me to improve my speaking and writing, for I'm not sure what a topic would be accepted on this thread?

Yours sinserely,
Andrew
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Dear Amal, Veronica, Elham, Elisa, Mohsen, Andrew, ...
Thank you for joining me in this thread. Welcome!

Having known each other for years, we should try our best to maintain our friendships. The Internet, the sites, and the thread are all as some useful tools to develop friendships. Someone may say, "We are supposed to practise English, as the title of the thread-Let's learn together!-implies". Absolutely, but the question is this: Why do we learn English?

You will all agree with me that the main reason for learining English is finding a right tool to communicate with other people in the world. Why do we communicate with other people? It is something in our blood. Human beings are social creatures. They form groups to live together. They dislike solitariness!

Someone may say, "Well, everybody has family members, relatives, school friends, etc. to be with." That's true, but we need more. Although those people who are around us in everyday life are valuable, we still are thirsty for friends. Why? The more people we get invovled with, the more peace of mind, safety and security we receive!

Different people might have diffenrt opinions about friend and friendship. For me, the world without friends is not bearable. I've learnt many useful things from my friends, and I have received a lot of positive emotions from them. I do love my friends, and owe you a lot.

Thank you for being my friends. I take a lot of pride in having you as friends.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 January, 2012
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hello...

Post by Elham »

" Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. "

Since my friends in Let's learn together are my truly great friends, I find it difficult to leave them and impossible to forget.:-)
Therefore I'm here to say a warm Hello to all of them;

Hellooooooo guys,
Happy to see you here and congratulation on our wonderful friendship*
I wish many beautiful, bright and joyful days in this thread ahead to all of us! :-D

Love you,
Elham
melancrow

Re: Hello...

Post by melancrow »

Elham wrote:
our wonderful friendship*
friendship* - a friendly attitude or a relationship. The word originates from some ancient language and means brothehood of skippers, who were supposed to salutate each other with cannon voley every time they meet at the open sea. [Freakypedia].

As a former seaman, melancrow likes the definition. So he salutates to all his already known and not yet friends with all the cannons from the port side.

Bang, bang!

Andrew
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Snow, snow.....

Post by Elham »

I really really REALLY miss snow :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
I really really need it when drifts gently on the ground.....a deep lovely silence....everywhere covered in white......heavy tree branches under snow....snow....snowwwwwww....

What a dull winter without snow! :-(
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Friendship is like a golden chain
the links are friends so dear
And like a rare and precious jewel
It's treasured more each year

It's clasped together firmly
With a love thats deep and true
And it's rich with happy memories
And fond recollections, too

Time can't destroy its beauty
For as long as Memory lives
years can't erase the pleasure
that the joy of friendship gives

For friendship is a priceless gift
That can't be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than Gold

And the golden chain of friendship
Is a strong and blessed tie
Binding kindred hearts together
As the years go passing by
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

I am searching for a Gold mine , although the price of Gold is petering out , it is worth to pile it up
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Gold, silver, iron...Chains, bonds, fetters, candcuffs...Any kind of relation in human language assotiates to some metall assigned to restrict freedom. Guess, that every healthy living being prefer freedom to being chained. So, what is his search for a relation if not perversion?
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thank you*

Post by Elham »

Oh my goodness,

I'm gratually going to believe that lovely God hears my prayers for his blessings from sky!!!

Although I was asleep when he sent his rain and snow falls and I didn't see anything, it was a huge surprise when I found the ground wet in the morning , stepping out the home...and noticing some very very little snow on grounds on the way of university!

Last night before I go to sleep I made a wish and asked God to send me a sign tomorrow (like a rain or snow fall) that he has heard me! You know what? I'm feeling exactly like those sweet little girls in the stories which God sends his angels to make their wishes come true in the morning! :lol: :-D :-D :-D

You may say, oh Elham come on.... how optimistic you are, don't talk in that childish way!!!
Well...Emmmm.... Why not? Let me suppose that last night's falls have just and just been for the sake of me* {-; {-; {-; :-D

Thank youuuuuuuuu my lovely, lovely, LOVELY God....thanksssssssssss a world*
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elisa,

Thank you very much for those lovely poems. They were fantastic.

Please write regularly.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for joining us and putting friendly posts; describing your wishes and feelings. They are very interesting.

The weather is warm in Tehran. There is no snow and rain. Today, it was sunny. Birds were singing, as if the spring is coming. From the way the sun was shining in the sky; from the shadows and shades; from the smile of trees, I feel as if next week is Iranian New Year(Nowruz). I really smell it.

I really envy your close friendship with God. You seem so calm, relaxed and sweet. I wish you lasting happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi my dear friends,

I hope you are fine.I've just registered and I'm happy that we have another chance for being together.hope to write more in near future!

All the best
Setayesh
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Mohsen wrote:The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain
The gold is different from other metall? A very profound remark. We spoke about chains, didn't we? Chain is a chain, no matter what it is made from.

Crowly yours,
M. crow
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen, Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for valuing friendship and keeping it going. It is very kind of you.

We(Mohsen, Andrew and me) are men. We are supposed to understand each other easily. Well, we are almost the same, since men are the same. However, unfortunately, it is pretty difficult for me to understand things you often discuss! For example, I am following your recent posts carefully, but I cannot get what is(are) behind them. Is it a sarcastic way of discussing a matter? What is wrong with me? It makes me sad and worried when I cannot understand something!

Anyway, I LOVE YOU!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 January, 2012

melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Hi Behnam,

So you can see we are not the same!
Not only the words, but also the way man speaks has its own meaning. The ways can be so different that it may lead to some misunderstanding. In a live talk we use much more powrful and effective tool - body language, which is mimicry, gesture, eye expression, pose, tone of voice, etc. When we write, we use very poor, limited set - set of words. Don't overestimate word - it is a perfect instrument to confuse and decieve, but it very seldom let people come to agreement and understanding.

Must go. Continue later.

Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

We, Andrew and me discussed about role of gold among the people. A gold sometimes is a piece of love and sometime it is a chain (obstacle). You know that when people marry, they wear gold rings, They love each other while they loss their freedom . off course it is not true for every body. What do you think ,does the gold confines people ?

All the best
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for explanation.

Gold is considered as one of the valuable metals in the world. I personally don't know why it is valuable. How is it valued? Who has valued it? Is there something special in gold?

Well, as far as technology is concerned, gold is used in coating some electronic and optoelectronic elements.

From medical science point's of view, gold is harmful to men.However, it is beneficial to women's health to wear gold jewelry.

Although-as I mentioned-gold has some advantages, its value isn't because of those properties. I guess its value comes from an agreement among countries. How do you think?

About your question, concerning the confines gold brings to men, I appreciate your view, but I believe in something more than limitation which gold imposes on poor men! I'd like not to sound pessimistic or be against women's rights, but in my opinion-IN IRAN-gold has brought a new shape of slavery! In this strange phenomenon, men are slaves and women are their owners. You'd understand what I mean if you think for the answer of this question:

Let's assume that there are unhappy modern spouses(a husband and a wife belong to new generation I mean). For some unknown reasons,they are always fighting with each other. The question is this: In order to get rid of her, is it easy(beneficial) for men either to kill his wife or divorce her? Consider paying her rights according to Islamic-Iranian laws and rules! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in a hurry, have to leave.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 February, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Without dreams we are dead!!!

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal,

Today I'm going to ask questions I had never asked you before!

I want you to write about your dreams! What were your childhood dreams? How would you see your future when you were a child ? How many of your wishes in life has come true? How close this Amal,now, is to Amal you expected yourself to be?

Which event of your life has been the most effective one and has caused noticable diffrences in your life or personality?

And what are your current dreams and wishes? How is your ideal life and personality?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you on this topic.....

Best wishes,
Elham

P.S. I would appreciate other friend's opinions and answers.I'd love to hear about your old and new dreams*
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

It's raining!!!!!!!!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you?

Thanks for this interesting topic. In fact, I was very busy thinking iabout it and didn't realize that it's RAINING outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how much I love rain, so now I am busy with watching it. Therefore, please Elham, forgive me I will delay writing about my dreams cause I am watching one right now. ;-) :-) The rain, Kasun mountain and Fauruz songs, What a wonderful view and a wounderful moment!

I promise to write sooooon.
Take care
Bye
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi my friends,

This is just to let you know that there is something wrong with my account 'you.*******.com'. I have to get online with a new account. My new account is '*******.com' Please add my new account in your list.

I appreciate it if I could chat with you.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 February, 2012

Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi.
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi Behnam;
YOU became dangerous! why a tiger!!?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Gold is a rare metal ,gold is beautiful ,it is burnished and it color has stability . So its quality cause women wear it round- the- clock.
Many people like gold because of its value not its beautifulness . I don’t know why Gold has no attraction for me , May be there is something wrong in my body system. A detector or a probe does not work well, I need a transplant surgery.

I don’t know how Gold cause slavery for men , what do you mean by your question? Well in the Gold history ,for many years there were black slaves who works in South Africa for their English white master ,and they plunder the South Africa Mines like what happen for Black Gold in middle East .

Behnam , How it is beneficial to kill a wife. You know that if person kills his wife ,he will be executed , what is your plot ?

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Sorry to make you confused. As you know, in our country, when a husband divorces his wife, he must give her some money or some gold etc. depends on what is written in the document of the marriage in registry office. In Farsi we call it 'mehrieh'.

These days-IN IRAN- it is common for boys and girls to have this dialog between each other when getting married:

G: Honey, you must consider my dowry 1000 gold coins in the document of marriage if you'd like me to say a loud 'YES' in registry office.

B: Darling, it doesn't matter. I love you very much.(This love doesn't come from his heart or mind. In fact other part of his body rules him on those days).

Anyway, they get married. After some months or some years they find life boring. They may start fighting with each other. Finally, they decide to get divorced. They go to the court and open a file. After some meetings in the court, the man(he was a boy before) finds out that he must give 1000 gold coins to his wife! 1000 coins? Yes, about one million US dollars!!! Really? Yes?

A brave man would pay one hundred thousand US dollars if he could kill his wife and offer evidence to the court that it had been by accident not on purpose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, in Iran, there is a modern form of slavery. Men are slaves, and women are their owners. Men are slaves, because they are heavily in debt. Women are their owners, because men owe them a lot of money actually!

Dear Mohsen, if you think you are an exception, so you aren't a slave, just look at the marriage document and see how much the dowry of your wife is written there and you have signed the bottom of the page happily! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 2 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I can say that I am an exception ,because in the dowry I signed it there was not written about gold coin amount , and the other things is that I have paid the amount dowry which I was indebted to my wife , expect one thing that I should take her to Mecca.
You know that women whenever asked for their dowry ,men should pay it right away , there no need fighting and divorce. It is the Islamic rules . In my case my wife never asked for her dowry , but I paid it on my willing .. you know that thing are became expensive , so it is better to pay it sooner
:lol: :lol: :lol:

have a good day
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Non of my dreams came true until now , I like to have a confectionary ,a restaurant , an ice cream shop , I wished I had got married a Japanese girl. ,these are my childish ‘wishes.

When I was a child I was interested in confectionary ,cookie ,and generally sweetish things.when my father brought a box of it to home , I didn’t eat anything unless the box became empty … so my mother had to hide the box somewhere at house. At the same time I started searching operation , if I found the box , I would finish it in the hidden place , like a mouse under the cabinet . but most of the time I could not find it and gradually it was a kind of complex in my mind , so I wished I had have a confectionary shop as a dream. Also I spent all of money which I find at home to buy ice cream. It was usual for me to eat ice cream everyday .. so my parents began to suppress my feeling by different ways , they kept the money away from my hand and it was my another dreams to open an ice-cream shop ...and food and restaurant have the same story , I used to stripped the refrigerator . When I was adult my father encouraged my to join a sport club , and I went warlike club to play Karate , you know the karate is originally a Japanese ‘ sport . and if a person join it inevitability would be attracted by japans culture . so at that time I founded in japans style and I wished to marry a japans girl. May be I would like to exercise Karatte days and nights , that was my forth wish and failure in my life.

Have a good day
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dreams!

Post by [amal] »

Hello Elham,
Thanks for your patience, here is my post about dreams, I hope to read your answer about your own question after you finish reading mine:

Dear Elham, For sure we all see dreams and of course there are a lot of explanations about this, some scientists believe that we see at night what we face during the day or the lifetime and some of dreams are memorable while others aren't....

Oh, It's a very complicated subject and need a lot of study so let me talk about my own dreams which is a little bit simpler and easier. :lol:

My problem is that I see a lot of dreams but I always don't remember them!!!

However, I remeber that when I was a child my dreams all where about princesses and being a princess who lives in a big castle until her prince comes on his white horse and takes her faraway. {-:
Maybe that's because I was watching a lot of cartoons about that since my favourite type was like Mary Antoinette, The beauty and the beast...etc {-:

I don't think that my dreams as an adult have changed since I really still love their dresses, their style and their way of dealing with people and this has a clear impact on me and my personality.

Now let me tell you about the real life or my real dreams and wishes; I -in my whole life- didn't dream that I would one day study math after finishing the school, I even didn't imagine that,cause I totally dislike it! HOWEVER, MATHEMATICS was the main subject in my institute .:cry: poor me! :-( :lol:

However, I am very satisfied with myself for what I am and cause although math wasn't my favourite subject, I graduated with a very good degree.

Therefore, now my curret and biggest dream is fining a JOB cause obviously I am not interested in math and I can't work as an accountant, That isn't me!!!!!!!!!

Dear Elham, I wanted to write about your question
: 'which event of your life has been the most effective one and has caused noticable dfferences in yourlife or personality?'
But it really made me sad cause it's an old and painful story which I don't like to remember. However, I dislike to ignore your question therefore I am going to write about it briefly ...

The most effective event in my life is the day which I visited my father after he did his heart surgery. :-( It was an awful day which I wont forget! :-( It's really made a great change in my personality and I become more responsible girl who start to care about the people around her .

Forgive me Elham, I have to end my message here, right now my eyes are full of tears but in the end I feel like most of my wishes in somehow has come true and god has always listened to me and has always given me what I want. It's enough for me that god kept my father alive for us and this is all what I want from life.Nothing is important more than my family.

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes
Amal
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Seems you are a rich man; why don't you start a confictionary or ice creem store? And you can hire someone to work there when you're at your main job! This way not anly do you realise your childhood dream but also you creat job for some one else!!! {-; :-D

I thought men dream of prittiest,happiest,...st( {-; ) wife, but I had never heard a man dream for a Kerate woman!!! :shock: If you had such a wife, wouldn't you be afraid to be hit by her when you became a bad man?! {-;
You know,my future husband is a very very lucky man, beacause I quited Kerate before I gain the brown belt; otherwise he couldn't defend himself while I got angry with him! He must be thankful to God and me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope your dreams come true one after another*

All the best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for you suggestion I, I think about it and maybe in future I treat you at my own Ice cream ,confictionary’ store.
Because I had a black belt , I never afraid of my Japanese wife , :lol: If I met you before and I knew that you have a brown belt ,be sure I would change my dream .

take care
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Why are you sad?!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

I was reading your posts here but I felt some sadness in your words, what's the matter?! Is everything going well with you?! What has made you sad?! Take it easy, nothing deserve your sadness...

I wish you a happy and healthy life.

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your morale which you gave me in your words. Yes I am sad ,today I had an interview in a petrochemical company at 12 o’clock. They asked for commercial manager ,a full time job , and I couldn’t accept it ,because I am working somewhere and I can accept a part time job. I am thinking to leave my former job and join to Petrochemical Co. This feel is killing me , I should be disloyal to my present manager ..

B.Wishes,
mohsen
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Dear Behnam;
Hi.
I wanted to say YOU that we can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. And time after time YOU could! Well done!
L'amoure.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,
When we are speaking about some social matters, we should consider the averages. Forget about yourself for a while and do a survey of the number of married men who are deeply in debt. They owe their wives actually. Well, you are a rich man, so you could pay your wife's dowry. How about other men in the society? Haven't you ever heard that 'One swallow doesn't make a summer' or 'A single instance of something is just that; it doesn't indicate a trend'?

What would you do if Saudi Arabia didn't let Iranians visit Mecca and make Haj? You are still in debt my dear friend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife's dowry is 14 gold coins and a bunch of rose flowers(14 roses actually). However, I am speaking generally.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 February, 2012