Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

MajidY

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by MajidY »

hi every body, I'm Majid, 36 years old, from Iran-Tehran. I'm so happy to familiar with this forum. I've skimmed some older posts and think I will learn a lot from you (about english and other issues too). honestly my english isn't very well but always I'd like to improve it. communication, discussion and understanding other people with other languages and cultures could be a good feeling, although I found many compatriot people here that is so great and good to understand my english and helping me more :lol:.
however I believe here is good opportunity to make my english better. so I'd appreciate you to help me in this way. please don't hesitate to mention me in my faults...

Thank you in advance
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Majid,

Thank you for joining us in this forum.

Your English is good and fluent, I hope to learn English from you.
Now a day the most problem in Tehran is Air pollution, the worst phenomenon of this century. Also the level of air pollution in my city (Isfahan) is unbearable , it is about alert degree , the greenhouse gas , the inversion of air doesn’t let me go for running at mornings , it is said that when it is cold at morning the rate of inversion is most terrible . Also it is said that the people who are suffered from heart disease and aged people should not come out of house.

Yesterday I thought about buying of an oxygen capsule . What is your idea?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Today is the birthday of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.
Happy birth of prophet Mohammad to you

Celebrating the Prophet Muhammad’s birthday in Iran.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

On the occasion of the birthday anniversary of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), many different cultural programs and art events will be held across the Iran cities

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am Dr. Behnam
your PHD is about Laser , I have some questions about laser , what is the use of laser in medical field?
Kind Regards
Hi dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. So many thanks for your great participation in keeping this forum or thread active and alive of course.
Dear Mohsen, thank you for asking such a good question. My field is Photonic which is actually studying light. It includes Laser as well, since LASER is rooted in light, as its first letter "L" represents. I know some use of LASER in the medical science, but I don't want to speak about that. Why? To be honest, I don't know the detail. You can search for not through googling. I am sure you have already done it and you know the answer of your question much better than me. You have actually triggered me to write something. {-: {-: {-: Naughty man, I love your naughtiness.

As you may know, I am learning French these days. Although, that is a very difficult language, it is beautiful of interesting. If you are interested in hearing more about French, please let me know. I am here to write about your questions related to French language. Specially, if you want to know how I practice it, and what my method is in practicing a new language, let me know. I've got my own method which works for me, myself only! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have heard and have seen myself, through my two eyes that many people from French often visit Isfahan. Once, I met some people around 33 pol. I started speaking with one of them in English. He refused to answer me by shaking his head and saying ; "Only French"! In front of others, I got embarrassed. At that time, I promised myself to learn French. You know, this happened many years ago. I couldn't find time to spend on learning French, for I was studying to get a PhD degree. But, these days, I spend my free time on learning French and playing chess. These are my two major activities on these days. {-: {-: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 15 November, 2019

P.S. You may like to know what is the French equivalent of "All the best". It is
"Bonne Continuation!" LOL :-D
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

MajidY wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:13 pm hi every body, I'm Majid, 36 years old, from Iran-Tehran. I'm so happy to familiar with this forum. I've skimmed some older posts and think I will learn a lot from you (about english and other issues too). honestly my english isn't very well but always I'd like to improve it. communication, discussion and understanding other people with other languages and cultures could be a good feeling, although I found many compatriot people here that is so great and good to understand my english and helping me more :lol:.
however I believe here is good opportunity to make my english better. so I'd appreciate you to help me in this way. please don't hesitate to mention me in my faults...
Thank you in advance
Hello Majid,

Thank you very much for joining us and posting in this thread. Your English is excellent. As dear Mohsen has mentioned, you are so good at English that you can teach us.
About learning a new language, I do agree with you. A new language is like a new window towards the world. In other words, learning a new language is like looking at the world from a different window. One sees different views, different spectacles, and all in al, different beauties.
I wish you success in your goals.

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

One Million Views!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are great and enjoying every moment of the life perfectly. Something important and interesting has happened and we all have not noticed that! Our thread has been viewed more than one million times! Isn't it interesting and important? Of course it is. Historically speaking, this point of our thread life is important. We should have celebrated this event, honestly speaking, I had decided to announce this event in time, and invite you for a party, but unfortunately, I totally forgot it.
Anyway, thank you very much for visiting this thread. I love the fingers that press on buttons and enter this site and I do love the eyes which look at our thread. Those eyes might be black, blue, green, brown, etc. I love all of them very much. You see, Behnam is such a great lover! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish you good moments with your beloved people!
All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

French Chat Rooms!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am practicing French. You know that chatting and writing is an effective way to improve language skills. Do you know a French practicing chat room, or a place to practice French for beginners, which is easy to join and safe to be in? Please give me the link if you know a good French Practicing place, similar to this powerful site. A Frenchclub for example! :lol:

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
MajidY

Post by MajidY »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:39 am
Hello Majid,

Thank you for joining us in this forum.

Your English is good and fluent, I hope to learn English from you.
Now a day the most problem in Tehran is Air pollution, the worst phenomenon of this century. Also the level of air pollution in my city (Isfahan) is unbearable , it is about alert degree , the greenhouse gas , the inversion of air doesn’t let me go for running at mornings , it is said that when it is cold at morning the rate of inversion is most terrible . Also it is said that the people who are suffered from heart disease and aged people should not come out of house.

Yesterday I thought about buying of an oxygen capsule . What is your idea?
Hi dear Mohsen;
Thanks for your welcoming. :-)
You asked me about air pollution. as you know, this problem happens every autumn season. Inversion of air traps air pollution close to the ground and this phenomenon brings symptoms like headache, itch eyes, itch throat and… in addition of these temporary symptoms, unfortunately our health will be harmed more seriously.it is like a silent death. :twisted:
I know this is a global problem but I think it isn’t the priority of government mans although We certainly have our share. Tehran has been this situation more than about ten years but there is no serious plan to solve it.
I hope others to participate in this subject. Have you had the same problem in your cities? have you had successful experiences to control this problem?

All the best,
Majid
MajidY

Post by MajidY »

behnam wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:20 am
MajidY wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:13 pm hi every body, I'm Majid, 36 years old, from Iran-Tehran. I'm so happy to familiar with this forum. I've skimmed some older posts and think I will learn a lot from you (about english and other issues too). honestly my english isn't very well but always I'd like to improve it. communication, discussion and understanding other people with other languages and cultures could be a good feeling, although I found many compatriot people here that is so great and good to understand my english and helping me more :lol:.
Thank you in advance
Hello Majid,

Thank you very much for joining us and posting in this thread. Your English is excellent. As dear Mohsen has mentioned, you are so good at English that you can teach us.
About learning a new language, I do agree with you. A new language is like a new window towards the world. In other words, learning a new language is like looking at the world from a different window. One sees different views, different spectacles, and all in al, different beauties.
I wish you success in your goals.

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Hi dear Behnam;
Thank you for your warm welcome and I am really excited to be a part of this thread. We have the same idea about learning new language and I believe that you will be the best in French. I could imagine that you manage a French forum like this.
There is a beautiful thing about French language that I love it. That’s tune and emotion of words. Sometimes I downloaded some French tracks to hear and enjoy. I don’t understand the meaning but I can feel it. What’s your opinion Behnam? What got you interested in learning French?

All the best,
Majid
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Why am I learning French?

Post by behnam »

MajidY wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm There is a beautiful thing about French language that I love it. That’s tune and emotion of words. Sometimes I downloaded some French tracks to hear and enjoy. I don’t understand the meaning but I can feel it. What’s your opinion Behnam? What got you interested in learning French?
Hi Majid,

Many thanks for your quick reply. In answer to your question, I would like to say that there are some reasons behind this decision.

First of all, I have some free time. I do not want to waste my free time on useless activities. In my free time, I often play chess and practice French. I enjoy them very much. I love playing chess. It reflects the facts of life. Sometimes, making a minor mistake results in failure. An improper movement; moving a piece without considering the capacities or capabilities of opponent, may result in defeat.

Secondly, French is a beautiful, rich, and melodious language. It is often called the language of love. This is what you have mentioned correctly.

Finally, learning French helps me with improving my English, since they have the same root and many words of English vocabulary are derived from French. I also like to learn Spanish in the future. I think, French is a good base for learning other Latin-rooted languages.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Dhinesh

Post by Dhinesh »

Hi sir

I am dinesh from India just join in the website, your thought is wrong sir because many people read your comment as well but how to reply and how to write to your comment it's the problem.i don't know English that much this is my English ,I don't know how replied you .

Please reply my comments how I replied sentence formation wright or it's ok tell sir
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Dinesh!

Post by behnam »

Dhinesh wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 am Hi sir
am dinesh from India just join in the website, your thought is wrong sir because many people read your comment as well but how to reply and how to write to your comment it's the problem.i don't know English that much this is my English ,I don't know how replied you .
Please reply my comments how I replied sentence formation wright or it's ok tell sir
Hi Dinesh,
Thank you very much for your post. However, I didn't get what you mean dear. What is wrong with me? If you meant "how to reply a post", that's easy. After registration, you can easily click on this quotation mark above every post and put your comment on it under the [/quote]. I will show you how. Please see the pictures below.

Your English is excellent. I am impatiently waiting for your comments.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 November, 2019

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Dhinesh

Post by Dhinesh »

Thank for your replied to me

I am in Bangalore (India).I have been working electrical maintenance engineer for 6years I couldn't move next position due to lag of English knowledge I have tried but I can't utilize.

If you have any coaching centre in Bangalore let me know sir
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi Mohsen!

Post by Mohsen »

behnam wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 am
Mohsen wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am Dr. Behnam
your PHD is about Laser , I have some questions about laser , what is the use of laser in medical field?
Kind Regards
Hi dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. So many thanks for your great participation in keeping this forum or thread active and alive of course.
Dear Mohsen, thank you for asking such a good question. My field is Photonic which is actually studying light. It includes Laser as well, since LASER is rooted in light, as its first letter "L" represents. I know some use of LASER in the medical science, but I don't want to speak about that. Why? To be honest, I don't know the detail. You can search for not through googling. I am sure you have already done it and you know the answer of your question much better than me. You have actually triggered me to write something. {-: {-: {-: Naughty man, I love your naughtiness.

As you may know, I am learning French these days. Although, that is a very difficult language, it is beautiful of interesting. If you are interested in hearing more about French, please let me know. I am here to write about your questions related to French language. Specially, if you want to know how I practice it, and what my method is in practicing a new language, let me know. I've got my own method which works for me, myself only! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have heard and have seen myself, through my two eyes that many people from French often visit Isfahan. Once, I met some people around 33 pol. I started speaking with one of them in English. He refused to answer me by shaking his head and saying ; "Only French"! In front of others, I got embarrassed. At that time, I promised myself to learn French. You know, this happened many years ago. I couldn't find time to spend on learning French, for I was studying to get a PhD degree. But, these days, I spend my free time on learning French and playing chess. These are my two major activities on these days. {-: {-: {-:

All the best,

P.S. You may like to know what is the French equivalent of "All the best". It is
"Bonne Continuation!" LOL :-D
Dear Behnam ,

Thank you , I am thinking about learning French , specially learning through your method . as soon as getting a result I will inform you . during the last week I was chatting in Iranian chat room Eitaa , it has an English chat room . I found many friends there , is it more useful ,because answering on line is more difficult , also is has the feasibility of voice messenger.
there many French tourists come to Isfahan , but i don't know French to talk with them.
some clergy men who know foreign language give the flower and talk to tourists when they tourists are visiting the ancient mosques.

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

[/quote]

Hi dear Mohsen;
You asked me about air pollution. as you know, this problem happens every autumn season. Inversion of air traps air pollution close to the ground and this phenomenon brings symptoms like headache, itch eyes, itch throat and… in addition of these temporary symptoms, unfortunately our health will be harmed more seriously.it is like a silent death. :twisted:
I know this is a global problem but I think it isn’t the priority of government mans although We certainly have our share. Tehran has been this situation more than about ten years but there is no serious plan to solve it.
I hope others to participate in this subject. Have you had the same problem in your cities? have you had successful experiences to control this problem?

All the best,
Majid
[/quote]

Thank you dear Majid
Our country is full of sun shine , most of the year is sunny , so the best way for us is to use solar energy , now we have established many solar fields around the cities , but it is not enough , there is a big room to extend this project . Also using electrical transportation facilities , such as electric car and electric motorcycles.
We have many factories which are making car ,bus and motorcycle, they should be obliged to make electrical transportation means.
People should be encouraged to use bicycles, it needs some special glass tunnel road to be made beside the streets ,to make easier biking in winter.
any more suggestion I'll inform you :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dhinesh wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:32 am Thank for your replied to me

I am in Bangalore (India).I have been working electrical maintenance engineer for 6years I couldn't move next position due to lag of English knowledge I have tried but I can't utilize.

If you have any coaching centre in Bangalore let me know sir
Hi friend,
call the following address , it is a coaching center

Address: 2nd Main Road, N.R. Colony, NR Colony Main Rd, Airport, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019, India
Phone: +91 98447 49922
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Iran
People of the capital city of Tehran took to the streets to hold a pro-Islamic Establishment rally on Monday in condemnation of the rioters who tried to turn peaceful protests against gasoline hike violent.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Members of Tehranian families of different ages took part in the massive rally on Monday held in the center of the capital to show their support for the Islamic Establishment and the Leader of the Islamic Revolution and condemn recent riots in some cities in the country.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.
I was busy somehow. I couldn't visit here last week.
Yes, talking with French tourists in Isfahan can be a lot of fun. French is a lovely language. I love it very much.

Oh, you have put some nice photos of people on streets. Thank you.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 November, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

James Holloway III, Navy Chief Under Three Presidents , who was the commander of failed military operation against Iran in 1980 went to hell on Tuesday in Alexandria at the age of 97
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Image[/img]
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam ,
Today we have nice weather in the city , it is drizzling , If I find a companion , I will go for mountain climbing.
Let me see who is ready , 99% of people prefer the bed at morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
MajidY

Post by MajidY »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:08 am
Hi dear Mohsen;

All the best,
Majid
[/quote]

Thank you dear Majid
Our country is full of sun shine , most of the year is sunny , so the best way for us is to use solar energy , now we have established many solar fields around the cities , but it is not enough , there is a big room to extend this project . Also using electrical transportation facilities , such as electric car and electric motorcycles.
We have many factories which are making car ,bus and motorcycle, they should be obliged to make electrical transportation means.
People should be encouraged to use bicycles, it needs some special glass tunnel road to be made beside the streets ,to make easier biking in winter.
any more suggestion I'll inform you :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Hi dear Mohsen
Thank you for your suggestions to prevent air pollution. I believe that municipality and other governmental entities have known those solutions but there are systematic and management problems. Our country has a lot of Godly wealth but is poor in management and Sustainable Development.
by the way, as since I don’t have hope to governmental entities, :idea: I prefer to have some tips for myself and other Citizen:
:ok: Reduce the number of trips by your car.
:ok: Carpool, use public transportation, bike, or walk whenever possible.
:ok: Conserve energy at home, at work, everywhere.
:ok: Keep car and other engines properly tuned.
:ok: Avoid excessive idling of your automobile
:ok: Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other materials.

On the other hand, thanks God for the rain two nights ago. Now I can understand what a blessing it is. By raining everything begins to changes; Color of Sky, the feeling of people and City…
I wish we could to have the fresh air forever. It’s definitely our right.

All the best,
Majid – 14 December, 2019
MajidY

Re: Why am I learning French?

Post by MajidY »

behnam wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:10 pm
MajidY wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm There is a beautiful thing about French language that I love it. That’s tune and emotion of words. Sometimes I downloaded some French tracks to hear and enjoy. I don’t understand the meaning but I can feel it. What’s your opinion Behnam? What got you interested in learning French?
Hi Majid,

Many thanks for your quick reply. In answer to your question, I would like to say that there are some reasons behind this decision.

First of all, I have some free time. I do not want to waste my free time on useless activities. In my free time, I often play chess and practice French. I enjoy them very much. I love playing chess. It reflects the facts of life. Sometimes, making a minor mistake results in failure. An improper movement; moving a piece without considering the capacities or capabilities of opponent, may result in defeat.

Secondly, French is a beautiful, rich, and melodious language. It is often called the language of love. This is what you have mentioned correctly.

Finally, learning French helps me with improving my English, since they have the same root and many words of English vocabulary are derived from French. I also like to learn Spanish in the future. I think, French is a good base for learning other Latin-rooted languages.

All the best,

Hi dear Behnam,
Thanks for your response. The interesting point about your post was about playing chess. that’s great game and it’s my favorite activity too, even though I haven’t played for more than three years but in the last my competition (about six months ago) which was held in my companies as a celebrate of founding anniversary, I was successful to won first place.as you mentioned it is Magnificent game and really It reflects the facts of life. During the game you can experience various of feeling; fear, horror, anxiety, excitement, happiness, lost or win just like a life.
I hope to have a chance to playing together, although I know I have no chance to win in against you.
Honestly I’m not professional but I’m more interested. What about you Behnam?
Hope to hear more about you.

All the best
Majid – December 5, 2019
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Chess Playing!

Post by behnam »

[/quote]

The interesting point about your post was about playing chess. that’s great game and it’s my favorite activity too, even though I haven’t played for more than three years but in the last my competition (about six months ago) which was held in my companies as a celebrate of founding anniversary, I was successful to won first place.as you mentioned it is Magnificent game and really It reflects the facts of life. During the game you can experience various of feeling; fear, horror, anxiety, excitement, happiness, lost or win just like a life.
I hope to have a chance to playing together, although I know I have no chance to win in against you.
Hope to hear more about you.[/quote]

Hi Majid,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Many thanks for your reply.

About chess, although I love it, I am a beginner. I have never participated in any champions. I often play chess online with beginners. For example, I play chess on https://lichess.org. You can find me there. My ID is "BehnamYou". I suggest registering there. That's easy. After registration please give your ID to me. I may find you there and we will play. I am eager to learn chess from you. I honestly search for someone to teach me chess.

Waiting for hearing from you!

All the best,
Behnam, 5 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:40 am Dear Behnam ,
Today we have nice weather in the city , it is drizzling , If I find a companion , I will go for mountain climbing.
Let me see who is ready , 99% of people prefer the bed at morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi dear Mohsen,

How are things with you? I hope you are fine.

Thanks for your nice posts. I enjoy reading them. You are a sport man. You are sportive. In French people say "Vous etes un homme sportif" or in informal situations they say "Tu es un homme sportif"!

Enjoy mountain climbing but be careful. Mountains are dangerous and sometimes brutal and coward!

Mohsen, why don't you play chess?

All the best,
Behnam, 5 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
MajidY

Re: Chess Playing!

Post by MajidY »

behnam wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:38 am

The interesting point about your post was about playing chess. that’s great game and it’s my favorite activity too, even though I haven’t played for more than three years but in the last my competition (about six months ago) which was held in my companies as a celebrate of founding anniversary, I was successful to won first place.as you mentioned it is Magnificent game and really It reflects the facts of life. During the game you can experience various of feeling; fear, horror, anxiety, excitement, happiness, lost or win just like a life.
Hope to hear more about you.[/quote]

Hi Majid,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Many thanks for your reply.

About chess, although I love it, I am a beginner. I have never participated in any champions. I often play chess online with beginners. For example, I play chess on https://lichess.org. You can find me there. My ID is "BehnamYou". I suggest registering there. That's easy. After registration please give your ID to me. I may find you there and we will play. I am eager to learn chess from you. I honestly search for someone to teach me chess.

Waiting for hearing from you!

All the best,
Behnam, 5 December, 2019

[/quote]

Hi dear Behnam,
I’m good. How are you? I hope you to be well

I’m like you dear Behnam, only beginner and enjoying in playing chess.
And about https://lichess.org , Thanks for introducing and your game invitation. I registered that as Majid-Y. I haven’t played chess on the internet so far and the environment of game field is strange for me but I think after couple of competitions everything keeps to better.
By the way, I found you there. Good for you, you are so active member Behnam. I’m skimming the site and the game rules. One thing that is challenge for me is time control. unfortunately, I don’t have experience in limit time playing but willing to do.

Anyway, I’m so eager to play with each other as soon as possible.

All the best
Majid – December 5, 2019
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

[/quote]
Hi dear Mohsen
Thank you for your suggestions to prevent air pollution. I believe that municipality and other governmental entities have known those solutions but there are systematic and management problems. Our country has a lot of Godly wealth but is poor in management and Sustainable Development.
by the way, as since I don’t have hope to governmental entities, :idea: I prefer to have some tips for myself and other Citizen:
:ok: Reduce the number of trips by your car.
:ok: Carpool, use public transportation, bike, or walk whenever possible.
:ok: Conserve energy at home, at work, everywhere.
:ok: Keep car and other engines properly tuned.
:ok: Avoid excessive idling of your automobile
:ok: Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other materials.

On the other hand, thanks God for the rain two nights ago. Now I can understand what a blessing it is. By raining everything begins to changes; Color of Sky, the feeling of people and City…
I wish we could to have the fresh air forever. It’s definitely our right.

All the best,
Majid – 14 December, 2019
[/quote]

Dear Majid,

Thank you for sharing your idea ,your suggested tips are practical ,but it is required to be a part of people's culture .
I hope in near future a new invention will be invented by our scientists ,so that the Fossil Fuels will be substituted by new energy.

Onetime a computer with low capacity was the same size of a house , and now a high capacity cheap is the same size of a nail.

If we see through this window , what will happen for Atomics energy in further years.
The smokeless cars in the streets , house without gas fuel , and also cities without electricity , atomic rays move through the cables and make heat, cold and light throughout the cities .
That is a scientific plan for our young scientists , my idea.

Do you have any new plan in your mind?

See you
Last edited by Mohsen on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

behnam wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:46 am
Mohsen wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:40 am Dear Behnam ,
Hi dear Mohsen,

How are things with you? I hope you are fine.

Thanks for your nice posts. I enjoy reading them. You are a sport man. You are sportive. In French people say "Vous etes un homme sportif" or in informal situations they say "Tu es un homme sportif"!

Enjoy mountain climbing but be careful. Mountains are dangerous and sometimes brutal and coward!

Mohsen, why don't you play chess?

All the best,
Behnam, 5 December, 2019
Dear Behnam,

Thank you for erecting the mast of this tent, I hope the candles burn inside of the tent for long years.

That is good that you are learning French, although French people are tired of everything, even their language, I hope French people can ruin the Elysee palace roof on the head of Macron soon.

I have some amusements ,such as biking , climbing , gym .... an so on ,but not a professional ,on Friday I saw weasel in a mountain , I tried to grab it ,but couldn’t ,she was running to her whole under the rocks .

About the chess, I used to play when I was a child, I know it, but not well. I also don’t know how to play cards. :lol: :lol: :lol: I like to play chess, but I don’t want to play with you. :lol: :lol: :lol: If I find a primary school child, I will play with him

Recently I joined to a voice chat group in eitaa , I want to improve my speaking , I have not speak there yet , but I will do it soon , You can join me in this group to speak together.

The following link: http://eitaa.com/joinchat/1052901407C4a33fe7ee7

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Air Pollution!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I wish you great success in all your activities.

Air pollution in Tehran is a serious problem these days. It is harmful for children and elderly people, as well as patients. You know that I had an open-heart operation six years ago. When air is polluted I feel a nasty pain on my chest and shoulders(back of my chest). The reason is my lungs ineffective Oxygen taking out from the air, on the one hand, and the bad quality of air on the other hand. Today, I am at home. I couldn't go to the office. I have to stay at home, because air is so polluted that I cannot breathe. Wearing mask doesn't help.

It seems many cities and towns have air pollution problems this year. That's strange. Is it because of petrol low quality or the huge number of cars on streets, or cars' poor quality? I think all of them are major factors in air pollution. How do you think? Have you got any solutions for this problem?

By the way, this is my 1000th post. {-; {-; {-;

All the best,
Behnam, 16 December, 2019

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Yalda!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are things with you? I hope you are doing well. 21st December is the longest night of the year in Iran. That night is named "Yalda". Iranian families stay together at this night and eat fruits. They spend time on telling stories and having happy moments. Yalda is my birthday too. Then, my family celebrate this night more than others. We are going to have a birthday party. Hereby I invite you to this party. :lol:

I wish you a happy Yalda with full of sweet moments.

Happy Yalda!

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
MajidY

Post by MajidY »

Dear Majid,

Thank you for sharing your idea ,your suggested tips are practical ,but it is required to be a part of people's culture .
I hope in near future a new invention will be invented by our scientists ,so that the Fossil Fuels will be substituted by new energy.

Onetime a computer with low capacity was the same size of a house , and now a high capacity cheap is the same size of a nail.

If we see through this window , what will happen for Atomics energy in further years.
The smokeless cars in the streets , house without gas fuel , and also cities without electricity , atomic rays move through the cables and make heat, cold and light throughout the cities .

See you

[/quote]

Dear Mohsen;

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, this week as the same as last months, the level of air pollution was exceed of safety limit. The health effects of air pollution are serious – one third of deaths from stroke, lung cancer and heart disease are due to air pollution. This is having an equivalent effect to that of smoking tobacco, and much higher than, say, the effects of eating too much salt.
However, I agree with you, everything in the future will be changed. Pity …! The life is too short.

All The best,
Majid
MajidY

Re: Air Pollution!

Post by MajidY »

behnam wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 am Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I wish you great success in all your activities.

Air pollution in Tehran is a serious problem these days. It is harmful for children and elderly people, as well as patients. You know that I had an open-heart operation six years ago. When air is polluted I feel a nasty pain on my chest and shoulders(back of my chest). The reason is my lungs ineffective Oxygen taking out from the air, on the one hand, and the bad quality of air on the other hand. Today, I am at home. I couldn't go to the office. I have to stay at home, because air is so polluted that I cannot breathe. Wearing mask doesn't help.

It seems many cities and towns have air pollution problems this year. That's strange. Is it because of petrol low quality or the huge number of cars on streets, or cars' poor quality? I think all of them are major factors in air pollution. How do you think? Have you got any solutions for this problem?

By the way, this is my 1000th post. {-; {-; {-;

All the best,

Dear Behnam;

How are you Behnam? I hope you to be better. This week air pollution was awful and much more harmful than as we know. Based on your heart disease, it’s unavoidable to fulfill special healthy tips for you. Some tips like:
:ok: Avoid exercising outdoors
:ok: Get the right mask to save yourself from dust particles (the basic surgical masks do not protect)
:ok: Air purifier for cleaning the indoor air is so good and also needs to cost. :roll:
:ok: Consult a doctor if you have a bad cough. Viral infections can get severe or can be symptoms that lead to other major
diseases. Better safe than sorry.

And the last tip is to leave Tehran if it’s possible. Wish I could.
Anyway, from my heart I wish you to be health forever. It’s Hidden Treasure as you know.

All The best,
Majid

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Yalda!

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Dr. Behnam ,

Happy birthday to you 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 , surly you had a fruitful year and start your new year of your life with more experience as it was said every day of our life is a page of our history and what has more benefit for us is planning the whole life with planting a big tree ,as the proverb says “If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; if you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.

Also you have the chance of killing two birds with one stone , you have yalda night and birthday party together , maybe you held the party at your father’s house , and your family gather there , eating the birthday cake , sweet things , pistachio, seed , watermelon , pomegranate .. don’t have mercy on your stomach , eat as much as possible. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your time

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

MajidY wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:05 pm Dear Majid,

See you

Dear Mohsen;

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, this week as the same as last months, the level of air pollution was exceed of safety limit. The health effects of air pollution are serious – one third of deaths from stroke, lung cancer and heart disease are due to air pollution. This is having an equivalent effect to that of smoking tobacco, and much higher than, say, the effects of eating too much salt.
However, I agree with you, everything in the future will be changed. Pity …! The life is too short.

All The best,
Majid

[/quote]

Dear Majid ,
Yes , tomorrow is worse than today, If we do not change our direction we are likely to end up where we are headed for.
if we can change the environment , we should change ourselves .
we should leave the city and take refuge to villages .

Anyway , what God willing , I hope you enjoy the night of Yalda around your family , and your watermelon will sweet like sugar and red like a rose ..🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺HappyYalda to you🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Merry Christmas!

Post by behnam »

Merry Christmas!

All the best,
Behnam, 26 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Happy birthday of prophet Jesus to all Muslims and Christians

Merry Christmas

"Even if a day remains for the earth, the Almighty Allah will prolong this day till my son, Mahdi reappears and Isa bin Maryam descends to the earth and recites prayer behind His Eminence. The earth shall be illuminated from the east to the west."

Prophet Mohammad PBUH:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
nisha

Post by nisha »

Hi..

Dear Behnam Sir,

I am Shahbaz Ahmed. Please help for learning English.

I read your post and Realized you love English language.

Am i right..
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

nisha wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:21 am Hi..
Dear Behnam Sir,
I am Shahbaz Ahmed. Please help for learning English.
I read your post and Realized you love English language.
Am i right..
Hi Shahbaz Ahmed,

How are you doing my dear friend? I hope you are doing well. Thank you for visiting this thread and posting here.
Yes, I love learning new languages. These days I am practicing French. I love it too.
You can post here your posts. I will reply to your posts. Writing is a very good method for practicing a new language. It really helps one's with developing their language skills.

Where are you from Ahmed? What do you do?

All the best,
Behnam, 27 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Five Languages!

Post by behnam »

My mother language is Azerbaijani, but the official language in Iran is Persian. I have learned English and Arabic in school. Now, I am learning French. So, I speak in five languages.

Ma langue maternelle est l'azerbaïdjanais, mais la langue officielle en Iran est le persan. J'ai appris l'anglais et l'arabe à l'école. Maintenant, j'apprends le français. Donc, je parle en cinq langues. {-; {-; {-;

All the best,
Behnam, 27 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
nisha

Post by nisha »

Dear Behnam,

I am good. how about you doing dear? I hope you all so well. Thank you so much for replay my answer. Now i am very enthusiastic for conversation with you and learn some skills, which help improve my English level by You.
I am from India, I am a Student ,MBA final Year and doing Job with MNC.

i would like to inform Dear Behnam, personally i enjoyed conversation between you and Mohsen when you give the Reply to Mohsen ( ''I am sure you have already done it and you know the answer of your question much better than me. You have actually triggered me to write something. {-: {-: {-: Naughty man, I love your naughtiness."") .

when that time i read this answer i was laughing :lol: :lol: some time.

firstly i have to improved my English red and write. because most of the Good books in English edition and its a international language its help to Every field.

but also know some other languages like Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and English.

Hindi our national language in India and Urdu is my mother language, Arabic only read can"t speak and write.

Now here (India) winter Session going on. in India winter Session Duration 4 month Mostly .

Winter Session Start from Month of November to Feb, mostly last December to January whole month have very cold days.

All the best,

8-) Have a nice Day...

I am waiting your Reply with comments for my English Level as soon as possible.

Thanks..

Shahbaz Ahmed
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

nisha wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:08 am Dear Behnam,
I am good. how about you doing dear? I hope you all so well. Thank you so much for replay my answer. Now i am very enthusiastic for conversation with you and learn some skills, which help improve my English level by You.
I am from India, I am a Student ,MBA final Year and doing Job with MNC.
i would like to inform Dear Behnam, personally i enjoyed conversation between you and Mohsen when you give the Reply to Mohsen ( ''I am sure you have already done it and you know the answer of your question much better than me. You have actually triggered me to write something. {-: {-: {-: Naughty man, I love your naughtiness."") .
when that time i read this answer i was laughing :lol: :lol: some time.
firstly i have to improved my English red and write. because most of the Good books in English edition and its a international language its help to Every field.
but also know some other languages like Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and English.
Hindi our national language in India and Urdu is my mother language, Arabic only read can"t speak and write.
Now here (India) winter Session going on. in India winter Session Duration 4 month Mostly .
Winter Session Start from Month of November to Feb, mostly last December to January whole month have very cold days.
All the best,
8-) Have a nice Day...
I am waiting your Reply with comments for my English Level as soon as possible.
Thanks..
Shahbaz Ahmed
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you very much for your reply. Your English is excellent. I understood what you wanted to convey, even though there are some grammatical mistakes in your text(I guess). Making mistake is common among language learners. Even native speakers make mistakes. It does not matter. Actually, conversation and conveying messages matter.
I am an English learner mysel. I am not in a position to correct your posts. But, in order to follow your order, I have underlined some words and highlighted them, just to let you know my idea about them. They seem unusual to me, maybe they are correct. I am not sure. I am not judging. I think:

• Instead of "replay", you should have written "reply".
  • Instead of "to improved", you should have used "to improve".
  • Instead of "red and write", it should be "reading and writing".
  • Instead of "its a international", you should have written "it's an international".
  • Instead of "its help", "it helps" is correct.
  • Instead of "whole month have", "whole month has" looks good.
  • Instead of "waiting your reply", it is better to write 'I am waiting for your reply".

These are some minor mistakes I guess. They are not important.

How is winter in your country. Any snow during winter season?
India is an important country. Indians speak English very well. Many of them are native English speaker. Where do you live? I mean the city you are living. I live in Tehran, the capital of my country. These days air pollution is a serious problem in Tehran.

Mohsen is a great person and a very good friend of mine. I love his personality. We are old friends. We have many things in common. Mohsen and I have been writing on the Internet for many years. We have an unwritten covenant on writing in this thread. He is very supportive and enthusiastic.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
nisha

Post by nisha »

Dear Behnem,
Thank you so much, for give me answer and correct my English words which i am select wrongly as per my last post, i will try my best when i writing and conversation in English language .{-: {-: .

I know this is my week zone (Writing) and i have to improve this skill help by this forum.
and also thank full this forum because i have a good friend name is Mr. Behnem.

Before some time, when i writing some thing like letter, message, email that time feel very shy.
I think, i was wrong that time?

yes, now a days here very cold days and night also, temperature below -48 degree and somewhere snow and rain also.
north zone are very effective due to snow like kashmeer, Leh & Laddhak city.
yes,India is the Most Important Country. we are play most effective role in Economy and Environment all over the world because we are 2nd largest population in the world. In my country living in there are many religion, language, cultural, climate and every 100km distance changed language and cultural.

Dear Behnem, I living in Bhopal and Bhopal are city of lakes here weather all time good.
here fresh water and Air and people also helpful.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Happy New Year! I hope 2020 will bring peace, success, love, kindness, and prosperity!

All the best,
Behnam, 31 December, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hussam

Post by Hussam »

Hello,

I'm new in this forum...
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam ,

The year of 2020 started , and I wish that 2020 provides you lovely moments to cherish and to keep on your heart to make wonderful memories that you want to appear back upon every now and then.

I hope the world gets rid of American dominant, It means gets rid of war throughout world , and I am optimistic to Donald Trump , as his policy is heading US to the end of its wild age. :lol: :lol:

For me the best day is when I feel doing a positive action, there is an old man living in our neighborhood, he wanted to pass the street, I got his hand and take him to his house, I want to his house and helped him to shave his face, and cut his finger nails, so he prayed to God for me, that was a good day for me and I felt light.

How is your French learning go ahead? Nowadays many people are getting interested in learning French.
I saw a channel was made in eitaa for teaching French , you can join to it.

see you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Nisha,
Nice to have you in this forum, I can get more knowledge about Indian’s cultures, customs, and general information.

Is the Nisha your first name and Shahbaz Ahmed your family name? , excuse me I don’t know that Nisha is the name of girl or boy.

Today in Iran is called Nurse Day , because today is the birthday of Lady Zianad , A great woman in Islamic history , generally I tell you about her ..she was the grandchild of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Today nurses in Iran are praised and venerated in different ceremonies , as they have a serious job , if they make a simple mistake , a life will be in danger .

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hussam wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:41 pm Hello,

I'm new in this forum...

Hello Hussam,
Welcome to this forum , please tell more about yourself.
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
nisha

Post by nisha »

Hi Mohsen,

Thank you so much for read my Post and give the replay. I hope you doing well. its really good think you have knowledge about Indian’s cultures, customs, and general information. so now our talk very interesting because i would like to inform my name is Shahbaz Ahmed. Nisha is my only user name. My first name is Shahbaz (Male) :-D and Ahmed my surname.

you thought is correct, Nisha is girl name. below mention details regarding this name or other word, we can say'' Classification word of Nisha
Word:- Nisha
Language :- Urdu
Meaning :- Evening

My name and User name are different because when i create my account this forum site that time my mane already exists so cant create user on my name.

One of my Best friend name is Nisha that time put her name.

and wish you a happy Nurse Day and yes they perform serious Job.

Dear Mohsen ,

I know About the Zianad and Prophet Mohammad PBUH ..

Thanks...

I am waiting for your reply..

Regards
Shahbaz Ahmed