Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by nanachen »

dear Amal,
Nice to know you.I can image you are a sweet and beautiful girl so I want to make friends with you.I havn't been your country-Syria and have no idea about her.Can you introduce to me.

About your question"Do you agree to marry someone younger than you?",my answer is yes.Old Chinese saying"If your wife is three or more years older than you , you will get the blessing from God."The situation"the elder sister younger brother love" becomes as usual especially in 80's or 90's in China.The love between a teacher and a student is also accepted now,which i mean at university.As a result,I don't think the marriage between a woman older than a man isn't acceptable.Do you agree me?

Have a good day.

Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

Many thanks for being in this thread and posting friendly posts. Your English is very good. If you don't believe, I can easily prove what I am claiming about it. Do you want me to prove that you have improved your English considerably?

About the rule, yes it sounds unusual, because the first writers get confused with it. I got confused when I posted my first post, because they show it on the thread after quite a long time. You don't know what the problem is with your post, your registration, your way of putting post, etc. I think it would be better if people could see their first posts as soon as they send them. By the way, the first post isn't put at the bottom of the last page! We often miss them! This is really strange. However, 'beggars cannot be choosers'. We should follow the rules, either they sound good or bad.

I love your posts very much. Kisses and hug!

All the best,
Behnam, 12 June, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am afraid I don't agree with people who compare themselves with prophet Mohammad(PBUH). His marriage to khadije(PBUH) who was about 15 years older than him might have different reasons. For example, he might need her wealth for spreading Islam. According to the history, he used to financially help first Muslims who often belonged to the lower middle class people of the society.

He as well as his actions and reactions are perfect role models. We should follow him, but why not following him into getting married to a young girl as he got married to Ayshe(Razi Allah Anho) while the age gap between them was about 43 years? :lol: :lol: :lol: It should be kept in mind that we are different from Mohammad(PBUH). His marriages to quite old and very young ladies might show the possibility of each case, but nobody says those cases are impossible. We are free to have either younger or older partners. However, the most important matter is peace of mind, calmness and quietness that marriage is expected to give us. If it works well, let it work, don't ask for rational reasons! :lol:

I personally cannot live with an older lady under the same roof. Old ladies often play mothers' roles, but I don't like being mothered. However, young girls are full of joy, pleasure, happiness and energy. :lol:

A young girl is like an untouched and unpicked flower. She smells nice and fresh. She makes her husband feel happy by childish and girlish actions. However, an old wife may like nagging and advising. Oh, home isn't a university or a classroom. In case it was-for any reasons-it would be boring and tiring if the teachers were female! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 June, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Nana,

Welcome back to Let's learn together once again. :-)

You know what? One of us is a unlucky person; although I was too tired, I enthusiastically wrote a happy nice post to you full of eneregy; but just as I went to push the subscribe botton, the computer went off and I lost my whole attempt! :-( :-( :-(

My mind doesn't helpme write the same post again, sorry!
I want you to know I'm very happy seeing you again; your name spreads a sweet nice smell in the atmosphere of the thread, reminding us of the old busy days of the first Let's learn together* :-D

Hope to read from you more,
Wish you the best,

Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

A wife asked her husband to drop her at her friend's house, where a wedding was taking place.
He said he would be too busy in the office and gave her some money for taxi. He left for office.
Later at the wedding place, she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends.

In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked the woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband is too busy in the office, so he can't come to pick her and she was going in a taxi. The girl now said, 'My boyfriend who brought me here is coming to pick me up.
I just spoke with him on phone and he's on his way to pick me. Why don't you join me in his car and we drop you at your house?'

The woman agreed and a few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front passenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife. They dropped the wife at home and left.

A) If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns?
B) If you were the husband what will you say to your wife when you return?

Answers Please! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 12 June, 2012

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,
My friend,you don't need lie to me.I know my English is so bad.Yesterday when I called my friend,he was walking with his another friend who speaks English.While my friend put his phone to his friend who wanted to say hello to me,I was in a blank mind all of sudden and I only said "How are you'. It was so embarrassed. If you call to me one day, I can't say anything because of happiness and my poor English.

When I read your post saying"an old wife may like nagging and advising",I am amazing and a bit of angry.Don't you think Audrey Hepburn is elegant and graceful?Don't you think Madonna is attractive?Don't you think Marilyn Monroe is sexy.They are all mature woman.I think an old wife can spoil,tolerate and understand her husband.She treats him as her child,as her friend,as her husband.Do you agree me?

I expect I can talk to you freely one day when my English is enough well.

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,
I am so sorry to hear that your lost post for your computer went off.I can feel your unhappy.But never mind,we can meet in here is lucky.Someone says:The probability of two strangers can meet is one of a hundred of thousand,the probability of two strangers can speak one word is one of several hundreds of thousands,the probability of two strangers can be friends is thousands of thousand.So we can be friends,which is lucky.

Have a happy day.

Nana
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Behnam,

I really did put myself on that woman's place. But I came to this conclusion:

I would never experiance such thing. Trying to put myself on her place means, as a wife I havn't been successful to please and satisfy my husband! He needs more than what I can offer! Ohhhhhh, I would be sad and angry with myself. My husband should feel happy, satisfied and calm with ME not another girl!

There is also a nother possibility; that the husband is a week man! If so, I feel sorry for him. As long as Im her wife I'll do my duty and play the wif's role as it should be! And let him free to decide if he wants me or her!

Emmm, but what if he said I want you both?!!!

NO, I can't imagine it at all!
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

I'm not lying. You have made good progress in English. I wish I could speak to you on phone. Why don't we try Gtalk or Yahoo Messenger to have a voice chat?

As I said, I can easily prove that you have developed your writing skills. Let's have a look at your first post in the first 'let's learn together!' on English-at-home.

NANA December 13th 2007
hi,behnam
i'm nana,from china.i saw all of letter your & Hossain's.i was deeply affected.you are so
serious and i want to make friends with u for improving english.
from your name,i think you really like football game,isn't it?
best regards
nana
my e-mail:*******.com

Good old days! Now, that's clear. You have made significant improvements in English writing.

Oh, you were speaking to a boy? Who was he? Tell me, tell me, tell me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to read your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 June, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Your idea was expressed in contradictory statement .First you said that you were afraid of being agree to compare people with prophet Mohammad(PBUH). Second you said that prophet Mohammad(PBUH) and his actions and reactions were perfect role models. I agree with second part of your idea. What Prophet Mohammad did and said as a common people were the roles which he performed for his followers to guide them into the correct way of life. This is called his traditional way (Sonnat) . prophet Mohammad didn't need to women whether they were beautiful or not or the wealth of a person. Also the dearest ones for prophet Mohammad were his daughter Fatima and Imam Ali . So if anybody bothered them she/he is not deserved to say Razi Allah Anho.If millions of people say millions times Razi Allah Anho ,God never forgive them.Also you may be shared .…….
About your questions , if I were that woman ,I asked for divorce . If I were that man I agreed to divorce her
In this situation, there is no way for coming back to normal life because first thing for happy life is loyalty.
Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Nana,

Welcome back to your friends' thread. Frankly I should say that I don't remember you as well as English at home. I even don't know the address of it. I think we should not live with our memories, but for present. There are so much new things at present, many places and people. When we have something ,we should know its value try to keep it and when we lose it ,we should not think about it, as we have a chance to live in this world only one time , so we should keep on our life well as much as we can.
You wrote about some people in one of your post , I never heard about them , who are they " Audrey Hepburn , Madonna , Marilyn Monroe " Are they important persons and why?

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

I'm afraid to say I'm wrting this post to criticize one of your sentences in the post to Behnam.

prophet Mohammad didn't need to women whether they were beautiful or not or the wealth of a person.
Oh come on! Do you really believe in what you have writen? Why do you think prophet Mohammad (PBUH) didn't need women? Wasn't he a human being?!!! Without the least doubt his need to WIFE and maybe even her money made him marry Khadije the great.

On the other hand, we all know that he himself has said: " From your world, I love three things; WOMEN, praying, perfume!

" Men akhlagh el anbiyae, hobbo nesa! "
" Loving women is the prophet's manner"

I do agree with you on your opinion about the LOYALTY! Marriage means commitment!

Have a nice day,

Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Nana,

How are you?

Thanks dear for your reply and thank you for sharing us your opinion about my question, I really enjoyed reading it.

I will tell you about my country although words can’t describe it….

My country Syria is a country in Western Asia, its capital is Damascus, the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.

Syria is a traditional society with a long cultural history. Importance is placed on family, religion, education and self discipline and respect. The people are very kind and helpful.
the climate in Syria is mild and the nature is wonderful, there are a lot of different magical places. For example, the northwest part is bordering the Mediterranean and it's full of green areas and mountains, in the northeast of the country you can enjoy the beauty of the desert. On the other hand, there are a lot of famous historical places which Tourists from all over the world come to see…

I really recommend you to visit Syria cause it’s one of the wonderful and great places in the world …

Dear, about your question; The marriage between a woman older than a man is acceptable. However, I prefer to marry someone older than me who has more life experience and I can depend on, someone who can control my childish actions and support me, not act like me!!!!!
Moreover, I like to deal and care about him as a husband not as if he was my child!

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Come on! Hold your horses man! What has made you that much negative? Prophet Mohammad(PBUH)doesn't belong to you. He belongs to humanity(to all people in the world, in the past,now and it the future). We should follow him as far as we can, although we cannot be like him! For example, he had been a perfect husband with a golden heart. But, I am not. Therefor, he and Khadijeh(PBUH) had happy marriage, but I may not have a happy marriage with an older lady! It is better to follow him in easy things. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

An important matter should be mentioned here. People visit prophet's holy shrine in Madineh and kiss the stone of his grave if the Saudi policemen don't see them. They take a great honour of kissing the stone. Obviously, Mohammad(PBUH) has kissed his wife and has made love with her! Do you know what I am saying? You kiss the stone of his grave and take honour of this action, but Prophet himself has kissed someone! Isn't she honorable? Of course she is. For men, nothing can be replaced with sex. The pleasure that a wife gives her husband isn't comparable with other joyful things. Mohammad(PBUH) was a great man; he loved his wife and surely his wife has given him excellent pleasure. As a result, someone who has given the prophet happiness and pleasure is respectable, honourable, and great.

There are many stories about Ayshe(Razi Allah Anho) in the history. There is strong evidence that our prophet loved her very much. Therefore, she has made him happy as his wife.

Don't forget that the vast majority of negative things which are spread among Muslims have political reasons and roots. I am not a political person. I am an ordinary one. I do practically love Imam Ali(PBUH) and his wife Fatima(PBUH) and their eleven sons! I do have respect for them. I also know that as all women Ayshe(Razi Allah Anho) was jealous. I also know that as all ordinary human beings she was greedy and proud. I also believe that important people are always in danger of making big mistakes. Therefore, these facts lead me to think differently; at least different from you. I ask God to forgive her. This is my praying for all people. However, God knows who deserves forgiveness who does not! Got it? I hope so! :lol:

Dear Mohsen, try to be a love maker instead of a heart breaker. Keep some of your beliefs just for yourself. That's better! Thanks.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 June, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Thanks for sharing us that story!

What a hard situation!!!!!! It is really very harmful for the wife and a big shock for her husband....

If I were the wife.... Uhhhhhhh! I maybe die!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

I will become very disappointed and I wont forgive him at all. Maybe when he returns, I will take the children and abandon him forever!

Emm, If I was the man, I will try to think of the reasons which made me cheat my wife and ask for forgiveness when she calm down! :roll:

Thanks for reading,
Amal
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi Mohsen,

When I read your name,I feel so familiar because we "saw" each other in English-at-home.I know what you mean.You mean we should live as brilliant as we can,to experience life,to know more people,to visit more places,forget anything which isn't valuable.So you should know Audrey Hepburn,she is a famous movie star.Do you have watch a movie call Roman holiday of which she is the actress.You must hear of Madonna's song.She is as famous as Michael Jackson.She is called "queen of pop". Are you kidding,you don't know Marilyn Monroe.You must see a photo which a woman's white dress being lifted well above her knees by air coming from the subway below her.That's her. Do you know a word"a few drops of Chanel NO.5",which is she said.

Best wish.

Nana
yezterday

Post by yezterday »

The woman agreed and a few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front passenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife. They dropped the wife at home and left.

A) If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns?
B) If you were the husband what will you say to your wife when you return?
Hey Behnam,

Your story makes me remember a damn situation in a Vietnamese film on TV. As a romantic film, everything is made to be fantastic and illusion. When the actress knows that her husband has a special-relationship with her close girl friend, she keeps calm and says that "love is to endure for others". Have you ever heard the song "Love the way you lie"? :lol: :lol:

That's just an illusion film story, never comes true in this real life.

In my opinion, for Vietnamese, being in this "dangerous" situation means getting divorce. Anyway, we always hope having a magical appearance. Perhaps being passionate in love or having children are reasons that make them continue their marriage.

These days, Vietnam is active in the night with Euro 2012. People go out and gather in coffee shop. Sitting there in front of the grand television, they melt into the atmosphere of football mathches.

How about you today?
Yezterday
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Speaking about the past doesn't mean living in it! We are human beings and memories are inseparable part of everyone's life.

In fact, history is the story of the past. However, in the holy Koran God wants us to study the past to see what has finally happened to other people. As a mater of fact, history is a great teacher.

Frankly speaking, the history of our first 'Let's learn together!' teaches us to be more careful with judging on people's religion and beliefs, doesn't it?

You do know the first thread; much more than us actually, but you may deliberately close your eyes to the memories of our large community on English-at-home! But, why man?

Nana belongs to that lovely group of people, and I have great respect for her. I do love he and all the people who spent some of their precious time on the thread and shared their souls with us.

I am sure you yourself know these things much better than me, but I don't know what has made you that much negative. To be honest, your last post was very negative. I still don't believe that my wise friend Mohsen has written it. Well, Mohsen is expected to evaluate the effects of his comments and judges.

I wish you health and happiness. I hope nothing is wrong with you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 June, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Yezterday,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your live.

When I was a teenager I used to like football. Now I am older and a little bit wiser, so I never waste my time on the action of following a ball by some silly people.

Football is invited by rich people. Therefore, it gives pleasure to the rich. In fact, the well-to-do pay money a large amount of money to some uneducated people and want them to follow a ball in a silly way. Other people of the world waste their money, time, and mind in front of TV or at stadiums. Football is rich people's game. We shouldn't value it!

In my country for example, the majority of people are living in villages and small cities. They have a hand-to-mouth life. Oh, why not speaking about myself instead of judging on others. I am a teacher as well as an engineer in a company. My wife is a teacher too. However, we have a hand-to-mouth existence. Yesterday I saw on some weblogs that every football player of a famous team in Tehran was given a Mercedes-Benz as reward! That's unfair. While the majority of people are struggling for survival some silly people are paid big salaries and high rewards. That's injustice.

Football players, singers and other celebrities kill many birds with just one stone. They earn money, fame, power, attention, care etc. for doing nothing! In fact they do something, but it isn't useful.

We should have respect for workers, engineers, doctors, teachers, farmers, and for all other people who play a useful role in the society. You may say, "Well, football players for example entertain other people." Yes, that's true, but they must come to second or third, not to first place! In other words, they must be paid less than other people.

I am speaking about my own country. In my opinion, we don't need to spend our money on football. Football is considered as the game of rich countries. When the vast majority of people live below the poverty line, paying more attention to it is ridiculous, and spending money and time on it is a total waste!

All the best,
Behnam, 15 June, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Considering what you said about out prophet's love which are women, praying, perfume ,there are millions of young boys in Islamic societies which are the real followers of him , as they the same taste and love women and perfume and because they are not as accomplished in Islamic belief as our prophet ( also we should not compare our acts with our prophet) they don't do their prayers .we can say it is not important , they hope to make it up for God in future.
Some boys are too extremist in this field , they use kinds of perfume which its smell suffocates other when they sit beside us in bus and Taxi. They also extremist in having love to women , They continually change them .they try to worship the God with all of facilities , possibilities , abilities they have, razyallaho an homa :!!:

Surly if our prophet have said that my loves are women, praying, perfume, the interpretation for Mulim female is their love should be ,men , praying, perfume. So you know how much followers there are in our societies.

Have a good holiday
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I have been involved in many activities as much as I call people with wrong name , I called Mr. Haeri with wrong name , I called him Taheri. I looked at his face and burst out laughing. Honestly I don't remember that website expect a name . I was in wedding ceremony last night ,till the midnight watching Football game between Irland and Spain , today early morning after prayer I went to the green area beside the park and have exercise for one hour ,have bought two fresh bread and come back home , for the lunch I have been invited to a restaurant and I scarcely accepted it. Also I had discussion in chatroom with an American which working in Airforce ,I tried to convince him to land his fighter in USA land and speak about peace ,but you know their behavior ,he cursed a lot , they know only one words in their dialogue "~".
So I have right to forget many things , honestly I remember of the name of Englishathome not any more.
I will come back if I have time today.

Have a good time.

Mohsen
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

dear Behnam,

Thank you for encouragement.Oh my god!. You have kept the thread in 2007,it's so surprise!. I have try to login the web,but can't find it.How many page the thread "let's learn together' in english-at-home turn out at the end?

About your question"If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns?",if I was two years ago,my answer will be as the same as Amal.However,my answer will be have a long talk between me and my husband now.I will try to know what happen.Will it be something wrong with my husband? I think a couple should be trust and respect each other . Anger and complain can't settle the problem.Maybe I grow old along with the age?Do you agree with me?

Have a sweet weekend

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi Amal,

Can I call you "sweet heart"?I admire you. In you age,you can do what you want,you can love what you love,you can get what you think.Life is everything possible.

Thank you for your introduction.You show me a beautiful Syria and I really want to visit her.When I have enough money and time one day, I will be there to visit the magical places you mention.I also welcome you come to China though it is raining and hot at the present moment.

good luck

nana
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Oh, frankly, I want to say it's too unfair of you not to remember anything but a name from first thread! You don't mean it, do you?!

As an old and costant member of Let's learn together, you are supposed to remember many things, many members, many happy and sad times! I can't believe you have forgotten everything! Dose it mean you feel no spritual connection with thread and the members?! Don't you remember what made us leave the first thread, those busy stressful last days?!

Emmm, do you easily forget other things, people, and memories that soon like this? For example, what if your wife askes you for the old days and memories of your engagement and marriage time? Oh please answer this; I'm really qurious to know about it!

As a matter of fact,It's very interesting and at the same time strange for me!

Hope to hear from you,

All the best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Thanks for bearing me in your mind, I have a good feeling about you ,I enjoyed reading your thoughtful understanding about my post. Thank you very much.

Honestly ,I have not any information about that actress you said about them . As you told I surfed internet for Marilyn Monroe , I got that she was the symbol of sex in cinema . I didn't know why she is important person . In fact there some differences between human being and animals . Animals make sex in front of others , they are not ashamed if people or other animals look at them . But human beings hid themselves in a place when they want to make sex . This is because of perfection of human being to other creature. So if an actress is making sex in front of camera ,and millions of people look at her , I give her a ranking level lower than animals. Why she is important ? I don't get it.

Unfortunately some false personality are getting important in the world ,some people like actors , football players , dancers , guitarists …so on. When they die , many ceremonies will held for them . But if a professor of university dies , a few people come to cemetery to bury him/her and forget him/her for ever.
I am sure you have got my points.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

To cordial friend of mine, Elham, whom I promise not to forget her forever.

I am sorry if I made you angry. In fact I didn't know how much that forum and its memories were important for you.
Honestly I remember some friends like Veronic and Andrew , because they are every day online in Skype , But we've never talked together since a long time ago. I don't remember what made us to leave that forum , If I try to fillip my mind , I think It was some discussion between Behnam and the owner of the site.
About my life , I can say my life always has being updated with better situations, so when you are in a road toward the heaven , why should you think about little things in past . If my wife asks me for the old days , She knows that I remember a little , but I always say : Yes I know ,but please give me more details … She tells her florid story a little more than bombast.. :-D :-D

I dash off my post as I should go to swimming pool.

Take care
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for your kind words to me. I'm not looking for care about myself, but for the time we spend with people!
I have always announced how much I do care about our thread! What has made you forget the importance of it for Elham? I never forget that day on which I did my best to save all the pages of Let's learn together; oh, I couldn't even imagine losing it!

It was really strange of you not to remember many important things! As a matter of fact, I thought with myself, at least Mohsen remembers what made us lose the first lovely thread! To be honest, I'm shocked to see you don't remember it!!! :!!:
Once again I reviewed the last posts of let's learn together! A post by you was deleted:

metzean September 1st 2010
**THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE MODERATOR**

Then a post from you to Clare, and then her last post :

I'm locking this thread. I don't have time to have to continually monitor what people write
in order to delete inappropriate posts.

From experiance we knew that one more religious post would cause irrecoverable results! Alas!
And then we lost our lovely thread! :-(

It's really hard and sad for me to recall and write about past; don't get me wrong please my friend. I had to say these things!
But, Is it fair of me to call you unfair now dear Mohsen? For not remembering this very important matter?!!! I wish you had considered the fact carefully!

Dear Mohsen! Hope you are not sad with me but I think we need to keep some things in mind in roder to prevent mistakes and wrong judgements! Sure,we should wish for the better days in future but past has it's own importance and role in present!

Fairness in little things is a good practice for big and important judgments! Some times we forget to be just and fair in ordinary daily things, but we persist on judging about very important subjects like religion!

Thanks for reading, thanks for your presence , you are one of the main members of the thread,

Elham
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

I don't agree with you.I think beautiful things should be respect though Marilyn Monroe is as a symbol of sex.There are different type of beauty attracted different people.You are attracted by your wife because you find some beautiful thing in her.

I am curious about what's your favor and your idol.You don't like movie or music or you just don't like pop music or American movie.The sport game such as NBA or European Cup is your favor?

Have a good Monday though I don't like it.

Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

Thank you very much for being here. I love your presence.

When some heated discussion between the runner of that site-Clare- and some friends started, I wanted Elham to prepare a backup from the posts. She kindly spent some hours to copy all the pages and saved them on her computer. Then she shared the files with friends. We also uploaded the files on http://www.scribd.com. If you go to that site and search for 'Let's learn together!' you will find four PDF files(four books actually).

I have got the books on my computer. I open the books and have a look at them from time to time. I really love them. They are REALLY valuable. I read my posts and my friends' posts and enjoy them a lot. Good old days!

We wrote on the first thread from December 2007 to September 2010! The result was thousands pages and posts. Many great people from different parts of the world jointed us. Our community was large and our thread was amazing. We could register the thread in 'Guinness World Records' if we wanted! I guess our thread was the longest one in the world.

Dear Nana, you don't know what happens to me when I am paging through files. My soul goes out from my body; flies in the sky and travels to different cities and countries; China, Syria, Italy, Brazil, etc. I really take pride in creating such a wonderful community and managing it perfectly for about three years. I wish we could be there for five years(until 2012), but alas we unwillingly left there(we had to leave). After leaving the first thread we built nests on some other sites, but none of them was(is) comparable to that great place! ALAS!

If you'd like to know more about the first thread please let me know.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 June, 2012

P.S. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my sincere and special thanks to my old friend Elham for her care, support, kindness, devotion, encouragement, and intimacy. If I hadn't her support, I wasn't here now.

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

It's me who have to thank you! Being with "Let's learn together" and you is my pleasure. It's a long time that this thread has turned to be part of my daily life. I take pride in making friend with you through this thread and I hope my presence has been effective on it.

If there were no thread to write in, I'd had lost my English long ago. Not only has this thread saved my English but also it has provided many good chances for me to learn many life lessons, to communicate with people, and above all to make my most beautiful friendships.
I love this thread and I owe you for your presence and effort to keep the thread. I always admire your persistance, patience and kindness.

Thanks a million my great, lovely, admirable friend. Your presence gives me hope and eneregy.

Best wishes,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Fortunately, all the posts are saved by different people who belonged to that community. Therefore, the track of leaving causes are kept in the posts. If we asked a judge to study the posts carefully and then judge whether Behnam caused problems or Mohsen, we would know who must be blamed now!

Dear Mohsen, speaking about the past is very difficult. People who tell the story of the past MUST have good memory. They MUST be very careful with judging before knowing the facts and analyzing them carefully and precisely.

Among people I am known as frank person. I am too frank actually. My frankness often causes me some troubles at my workplace and when socializing with family members and friends. However, when I compare myself with you-to be honest-you are much franker than me!

You often create hostilities when you speak about religions, particularly about the past history of Islam. Why? It seems that you have heard something from priests and you just retell them! Have you ever studied the history of Islam from different references?

As an example, I just mention to your newly written post. You have judged on our Prophet's wife unfairly. You have heard some stories about Islam's famous men and women which have political roots in many cases. What made you write carelessly and upset my nice friend Amal? I really don't know. It is really strange of you to be that much careless. Poor Amal was VERY sad and upset. As always you were ready to make waves, but this time the wise girl didn't reply, just to keep the atmosphere of the thread friendly. Otherwise, we should have left this thread again!!!

The other day she came to chat with me. She said, "Behnam, what does Mohsen mean? I don't understand him. What is he saying and why?" I explained the matter for her and asked her to be patient and calm. Well, she agreed to be silent, but Mohsen Why? Suppose I have written something after her name wrongly; either on purpose or just by mistake, what makes you criticize? Are you going to prove that you are a perfect Muslim? Are you going to compare your Islam with mine? OK, you won. You are one of the best Muslims, but do you think that Heaven is made only for you and people like you? Refer to the Holy Koran(56:Al-Vagheh from 10 to 14) to see what God says about 'Assabeghun'!

We should expand our horizon and enlarge the circle of our beliefs in a way that let it include many people with different ideas. The larger our circle of beliefs is the greater we are. It doesn't necessarily mean to change our main principles in order to find similar things and then increase the diameter of our thoughts. We can easily do that by focusing on similarities and things we have in common with other people. For example, Sunny People respect Ayshe(Razi Allah Anho), because she has been our prophet's lovely wife and first caliph's daughter. Well, these things are common between Shiite and Sunni groups. However, we as Shiite believe she has been the leader of 'Jamal War' against Imam Ali(PBUH). This mustn't make us ignore all her good qualities and focus on negative sides. By the way, we should know she was an ordinary lady like all other women. Some greedy people wanted to misuse her fame for their devilish purposes.They were punished by Imam Ali(PBUH). As you may know, after the war(after killing her camel and burning it as the symbol of opposition) Imam Ali(PBUH) resend Ayshe(Razi Allah Anho) to her hometown with forty women-as bodyguards- who were wearing manly clothes. What does it prove? It proves that our great Imam treated her with great respect! Why shouldn't we learn from him? Why do we always blow our own trumpet?

Dear Mohsen, I asked you to be generous and fair in your judgement. Let's focus on common things rather than differences, because Heaven is made for all human beings, AND it is wide & vast(specious) enough for all humans to live in. I am sure, nobody will causes nuisance to others.

If you think differently please email me at *******.com. Let's keep the friendly atmosphere of the thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 June, 2012

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Oh,my god!When I read your thread,I can't believe my eyes. There are thousands pages and posts which is save as four books,it is such amazing pages,so many topic,so many people to join it.I think you should be proud of yourself because you create them .It is just as you write the four books of preface .Everyone is the four books of authors,and Elham is the four books of editor.

I also think Elham is a so beautiful and great girl,we should appreciate her.She keeps our old day as she can do.She is really something!I can't image someone can do this selflessly!We should pay our respects to her,to you,to everyone who was keeping posting.

Let's learn together----it is a most beautiful sentence.

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,

Thank you.Thank you very much.When I red Behnam's thread,I only can think the sentence.I said you are a sweet and beautiful girl several days before ,this isn't enough.You are the most great girl.You do so much work for the thread.It must waste your much time and energy.

I have downloaded the four books,and I will read it carefully.

Thanks again!

Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Thanks for your pithy post, I really enjoyed reading it. But I don't agree with a point ,I don't know why you blame me for what has happen ,didn’t you find a wall shorter than me .What you said about her sparked your Shieh friend to have a reaction ,as you said about Jamal war ,there are many other unpleasant events before and after it , who ordered for shooting of Imam Hassan death body. 70 arrows were removed from the holy body of Imam Hassan which they shoot…

Let 's not retell the story , there are many books which was written by Sunni and shieh priests in this regard. I don't know where your references are. But if you can watch the Velayat channel from satellite, there are some professors who introduce references from Sunni and Shiite documents.

I don't remember what I wrote in Englishathome. As Elham recollected it , it was deleted by owner. But I know my behaviour; I never start to write something to bother others.

It is obvious that everybody believes that his way of life is correct, especially when we have faith to something. If we have not faith to what we are believed, we have lost both of this world and hereafter. So when you have faith to something surly you reject others. But this rejection should not be expressed with disrespect. My view is to respect all of divine believes, specially my Sunni brothers and sisters which I like them very much . I always state my love to my Sunni brothers and sisters in all forums which I have correspondence with them.

All the best,
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Nana,

That's very very kind of you to think so about Elham. But honey dose the Elham described by you match the real Elham, me?! :roll:

Oh come on! I did nothing! I loved the thread and when dear Behnam said in less than a day the thread is going to be disappeared and asked me to save it, I did it with all my heart and soul. It was more than 700 pages I guess; I copied them all one by one and spent a lot of time on editing it, deleting extra parts and separating it to four word files. Oh I remember the most difficult part was to separate them; the file was a very huge one and I hade to devide it to several parts, but I didn't know how I can copy a great number of pages altogether in a word file; so I had to copy and paste them in the common way we do for few pages; Ohhh I remember I spent a considerable time on this task!

But you know, I did it with love; as if I was saving a treasure! I am very very happy for I did this. It's my pleasure. Maybe none of old members ever go and reread it, but Im sure dear Behnam is happy for having it! He has lots of memories and valuable posts there from his dearest friend! I am happy to have an effective role in saving the thread at least for him himself! He is happy for having it and that's enough for me.

I personally love reading posts again and every now and then I do this. I'm sure it would even be more valuable for us in the future to open it and remember old days! :-)

Thanks dear Nana for your presence. Hope you will stay with us.

Best wishes,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

My Dear Friend Elham,

Thanks for your detail explanation, sweetheart I never be upset if you hit me with a whip ,let alone writing a few sentences and words against me, because you have a pure heart and your aim is feeding the kindness and joy to this thread.

According to what you have written in your post , after my last two posts ,Clare closed the thread . I have something else in mind, My imagination is that there were a lot of discussions between Behnam and Clare before closing the thread, I don't remember everything .I hope what you said about me would not be correct .I don't want to blame Behnam , No , the problem was Clare , She could not tolerate us although we observed all of her rules , every day she added a new rule to her law. In fact I am very happy that we left her thread.

My dear friend , People are different in thoughts and manners
We are in a road running ahead and we are not able to return, if we stay in this road we lose the time. We get experience just as we pass something. If we want to stay and look at what has already happen ,memories ,bitter or sweet ..we lose our time. We should make our present time sweeter than before. The road is full of ups and downs. We should feed our soul with joy and kindness.

I am not a perfect man as well as people around me. Generally all people have weakness and power points ,in order to feed our heart and soul with joy and kindness we should look at the white side and power points of people. This terms apply for many thing which we are dealing with.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Come on man! Words against you?! I didn't write anything against you; we are friends and members of one community; I never write anything against Mohsen! My purpose is to write the FACT, regardless of who has role in it! Sorry if this time you have had the major role my dear friend, I'm supposed to say the fact, just this! :-)

According to what I have written, your last religious post made her crazy and resulted in serious discussions and conflict between most of the members and that woman and ended to locking the thread. Behnam was the main member; he took your side; we all argued with her and the rest of the story...!

I just mean to say, as I have written, from experiance we knew one more post against her rules would cause this problem ( before that we had arguments about it);we had promised her to obey her ( although in our hearts we wished we could write more openly about different topics), but we didn't pay attention and repeated it! :-( That's the fact! Just this!

I'm not comfortable to write more about this subject; Let's forget it. Let's remember the fact of the past and focous on what we have now.

I can write colorfully here, I can also apply emoticons to show my feelings, I'm happy for it! :-D

Oh we have 35 guests here right now! I wish they left comment and arose new topics to write about!

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"Don't prepare. Begin. Our enemy is not lack of preparation.
The enemy is resistance, our chattering brain producing
excuses. Start before you are ready."

-- Steven Pressfield

P.S. I really loved this qoute. Dear Elham, there is a crying need that you follow what this man has beautifully said! Please Elham, pleaseeeeeee! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Setayesh,

I'm writing this post to let you know, I really really really miss your presence in the thread!

Although you weren't with us continuosly, I loved your posts and enjoyed writing to you!

Hope you are happy,

Miss you,

Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Elham,

I was thinking for several days and finally I remembered what my post was. On the occasion of Imam Ali birthday I posted a sentence from Christian writer, George Jordache which called his book "Imam Ali (a), the Voice of Human Justice " I was able to manage what I wrote there , but unfortunately some friends ,who had good intent to help me , expanded the discussion to the point that nobody could control it ,and finally we had to fly a new nest, The second nest which I don't remember its name ,and what happen there closed again and we came to our third nest. I try to read all the posts precisely here ,because when we go to the forth nest I should remember all the passing events. :-( :lol: :-D :roll:

I know that you want to clear the facts and your aim is praiseworthy. This is what I mentioned it in first paragraph of my last post. But I don't agree with you about the conclusion you came up with what made her to close the thread. You blamed all members , because they did not obeyed the rules , But I want to say that her rules were not stable , she added a new rule whenever she liked , she even did not considered what had been written there with her rule's conformity. Dear Elham,We are human being not a slave. For example She agreed with what we narrate from news and documentary items. But when I posted something from Wikipedia about George Jordache , she deleted it .

Dear Elham, let 's change the topic by my question , How we can change the bad habits of people in our sociaty. People have their own ideas! Indeed, all people are partially good, but some of them have negative points. They talk about problems in some situations but when they want to judge their jobs, they cheat and say it's nothing, it is my right to do. For example, I went to buy some breads from bakery, I waited around 20 minutes to get my breads. I wanted only 3 breads,so I must stand in the 3 or more breads queue. I saw few people that they stood in 2 or less queue and were much harry. One of them got 3 breads. he got them easily in less than 5 minutes. he had came after 3 or 4 person and had waited in the second queue! This was a person who was complaining from bad situations in society and was talking about people rights. I really hate this people! they easily do not observe people rights.This is only one example from some other wrong things that happens every day in our life.

In some situations you should accept abomination! It is a very little piece of our life. You cannot believe all people are good, you cannot treat with all people in kindness. We have to change our behaviors! You know what I'm talking about. I am not sad for why I waited around 20 minutes in queue, I am sad because people cannot believe their thoughts! These behaviors are very disgusting!

What do you think about these behaviors? What is the main problem?

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Sorry for being late , I was thinking about your question. There are some reasons that I am not interested in American movies, there are political and cultural reasons that I can't explain it here. But generally I can say that Hollywood is a place for controlling the thoughts, especially in undeveloped countries and developing countries. I saw some movies such as 24 , lost . these kinds of movies are produced skillfully ,the viewers would be inspired the kind belief and ideas as the producer wishes.

I have variety of hobbies in my life which are more precious than watching NBA or watching movies. Generally I only watch movies when I am eating dinner and I prefer to watch Iranian movies.

I go to the swimming pool every other days, I play football or Volleyball on Friday, Play Tennis twice per week. We have party every week for visiting relatives and we speak with each other and enjoy chatting and receipt by delicious edible things.
I also take part in different ceremonies, seminars and most of them I enjoy taking part in religious ceremonies. I can say that I am a bookworm.

As you said There are different type of beauty attracted different people , but beauty should be instructive. For example suppose you have got married , You are sitting beside your husband at home and your husband watching a sexy movies from Marilyn Monroe , your husband praised Marilyn Monroe for her beautiful face ,her beautiful breasts , her beautiful belly.. and he goes down…..to......Please tell me honestly , do you bother by his behavior or not? I think these kind of attraction ruins people life.

Iranian culture are different , they choose a wife for living beside her for ever , not to change her when they see a more beautiful woman in the street. If we choose our wife just for her physical beauty , surely we divorce her when we see a new one who is more beautiful than our wife.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

I was thinking about some people around me, and I think that we should put ourselves in others places when we see that some behaviors are not pleasant for us. My question was that if I had been born in another family ,another place , would I be another person with different carachters now.

Something that is beyond our control , we called it destiny. we have no option to choose, For example the date of birthday is not in my control, I can't choose what time come into the world, I cannot choose my parents, I cannot choose to be a male or female , I can not choose my country ,I cannot choose my belief , environment ,I cannot choose my face shape , skin color,… This are some codes that everybody is born with.

At the year, month, day and hour we were born, our life is encoded with a series of code. This code will determine the path of our life, whether we like it or not.
It is because we have not understood it, that’s why we called it Destiny. The series of code is our life preview coming attractions.

By understanding our destiny, we will be able to understand our inborn potentials, characters, success and failure, wife, children, rich and poor, influence, what lies in our future etc…

Have a good day,
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"Something I learned early is to not worry about what I can't
control... But what I can control is my attitude, my effort,
and my focus every single day."

-- Tim Tebow
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,

Thanks again when I read the post and know what you had do for saving the more than 700 pages.I believe you repay your labour well because your English become better than better.I believe God is fair,no pains, no gains!

You said you studied at Financial Institute.What's you major?How long will you graduate from the institute?What do you want as your job in the future?

Have a hug

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Thanks for reply my question so amply.It seems that I have different opinion with you.I watch the movie and soap opera just because whether the story is interesting,whether the hero is handsome.I don't care the effect of the political and cultural .I don't think they have a big effect on me.Movie is just movie,my life is my life.I have never watch a Iranian movie ,can you recommend me some Iranian movies?

Woo.....I can't image you are a master of sports.You swim,play football or volleyball , Play Tennis.And you enjoy in taking part in different ceremonies and party.You also like reading books.
Can you tell me how old are you?I suppose that You have more than 40,but I think I must guess wrong.

If my husband watching a sexy movie from Marilyn Monroe ,I wouldn't stop him.I will watch the movie with him and discuss it with him for I know there is not true.Why should I worry about that?

About the marriage,can you tell me how to choose a wife In Iran?

Best regards.

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

It seems a long time that I haven't seem your post.I haven't log in the web for three days because we have a holiday for the Dragon Boat Festival.This festival is best known for its dragon-boat races in rivers and lakes.This regatta commemorates the death of Qu Yuan , an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.

During this Festival, a glutinous rice pudding called zong zi is eaten to symbolize the rice offerings to Qu Yuan. Ingredients such as beans, lotus seeds, chestnuts, pork fat and the golden yolk of a salted duck egg are often added to the glutinous rice. The pudding is then wrapped with bamboo leaves, bound with a kind of raffia and boiled in salt water for hours.I can't sleep all night because I had to keep seeing the fire and add the water when we are boiling the zong zi.

Have a new Monday!

Nana
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Nana,

That's kind of you to think so.

Oh I guess you've mistaken my major with dear Amal's! Amal has studied at financial institute.
I've studied Chemical engineering honey.

Please tell me more about yourself. How old are you? What do you do now? How are you going to spend the summer? What are your hobbies? What are your interests?

Hope to read more from you,

All the best,
Elham
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,

I'm so so so sorry.I confuse you with Amal.You study Chemical engineer,is it difficult?I remember my Chemical score was bad in the high school.What will you do after you graduate?

I'm 30 years old,much older than you.I was a accountant before several years ago,now I am doing legal work but not a lawyer.It's very hot in my hometown on summer because I live in the south of China.I go to swim or stay in the air conditioning room all day.I love American movie and Korea soap opera.I also like Yoga ,belly dance and playing badminton.I play network game sometimes.Can you introduce yourself to me on detail?

Waiting for your reply soon.

Have a happy day.

Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Sorry for being late to reply you , For last three day I was in ceremonies and parties , because we had three days of happiness in Iran for birth day of three important persons who are religious leaders.

I hope you find a decent –good looking man and marry him very soon ,at that time you can better understand a man when he is watching a beautiful woman with his greedy eyes.

About Iranian's cutoms for marriage I can say that it is very easy. When a boy see an attractive girl in university, he send his mother to the girl's home and ask for marriage , if they accept the proposal ,they will marry together.
But I had a different approach for choosing my wife. When my mother saw a girl in the mosque , he told me about her , and I went to the girl's house three times and speak with her, then I investigate about her ,her family and finally I asked her for marriage.This is traditional way for marriage. People have different methods for choosing a wife in Iran. One of my friends chose 30 girls for marriage , he spoke with one of them for six months and finally he understood that he was not being in agreement with her and left her. He is depressed now ,he believes that there is not any suitable girl created for him.

About Iranian movies , I can say that Iranian movie producer companies are not powerful enough to export their movies to other countries like Hollywood. But some of Iranian movies are on the air in Islamic countries.
Maybe I come to China next year and I will be happy to visit you there, I am ready to play badminton with you for one day , I am an energetic man ,and my wife don't like my manner , I like to spend a lot of time for all kinds of sports.
During these days I am pressed for time, I am under doing many jobs, I want to have a travel to seaside and I can't arrange my schedule.

Have a nice day
Mohsen
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Hope your have happy ceremonies and parties.

A man watches a beautiful woman when he is in the street which is a normal thing.If a man pretend not to see a beautiful woman or he has not reacted that when he see this woman,it is a dangerous thing.I want to know what will you do when you see a pretty woman who is the most pretty woman you have never seen before in the street?

About Iranian's customary marriage,it is so so easy for me.You are all believe "Love at the first sight"? You only talk with your wife for three times and you decide to marry her.I have no thought of offending you.But I can't image that for me.I think one man and one woman need 1 year at least from knowing to marring.Only two people is too familiar with each other for a long time,they can know if they are the right one for themselves.I have another question:if your parent object to a girl who you want to marry her,what will you do?

Welcome to China,whether you take part in The China Export Commodities Fair when you go to China?

Have a sweet dream.

Nana