Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Elham »

Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

For Eli!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

Hi Eli,

It was very very nice reading your reply. Thank you very much. I know what you are saying and what you mean. Let me give you an analogy to make you sure that I know how you feel. Imagine a sharp thing cut somewhere of our body. It has a sharp pain, but for a short time, maybe some seconds or even milliseconds. However, when I think about the past, a sharp pain comes to my heart and it is long, long. This is my feeling. Or another analogy: When somewhere of body is burned, one feels a sharp pain. My feeling about the past is like burning continuously. I hope you don't have such feelings. If you have, please know that I understand how you feel.

Take care of yourself. Be in contact!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Let me cry!

Post by behnam »

Let me cry like cloud in springs,
Grooms up from the stone on farewell day from fellows.
Tell camel-leader the story of tears in my eyes,

بگذار تا بگرییم چون ابر در بهاران کز سنگ ناله خیزد روز وداع یاران
هر کو شراب فرقت روزی چشیده باشد داند که سخت باشد قطع امیدواران
با ساربان بگویید احوال آب چشمم تا بر شتر نبندد محمل به روز باران
بگذاشتند ما را در دیده آب حسرت گریان چو در قیامت چشم گناهکاران
ای صبح شب نشینان جانم به طاقت آمد از بس که دیر ماندی چون شام روزه داران
چندین که برشمردم از ماجرای عشقت اندوه دل نگفتم الا یک از هزاران
سعدی به روزگاران مهری نشسته در دل بیرون نمی‌توان کرد الا به روزگاران
چندت کنم حکایت شرح این قدر کفایت باقی نمی‌توان گفت الا به غمگساران

Behnam, during the past some nice feelings and kindness have entered your heart,
It is not possible to put them out, even for many years(For me until my dying day).

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Where are my friends?

Post by behnam »

Where are my friends?
Who reads these lines?
Where is Mohsen, Andrew, Zivar, Amal, Marina, Setayesh, Hurieh, Veronica, ....?

I have missed you! I hope to hear from you, even a simple "HI".
Dying from the emotions in my heart. About to die, but it doesn't happen. Pain is in heart, experiencing the death continuously.

Write on my tombstone(gravestone)"It wasn't his first time to die."

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

soccer world championship

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Elham!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am
Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for your post and nice sentences. You are exaggerating and taking things hard. There are good people in all over the world.
The weather is very hot. I am sure it is hotter in your city. I hope you are not suffering from water shortage.

Take life easy and enjoy walking in the garden you own.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: soccer world championship

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen
Hi Mohsen,

How are you my dear friend? I hope you are fine. Your post made me happy. Thank you very much.

How life is going? I hope you are healthy and happy.
Mixing politics and football! The same Mohsen I met in 2009(I am not sure :lol: )!

Please write more. How is Isfahan? Zayanderoud is dry, sure, but what about drinking water?

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

finish sparing time

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:31 am Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

Dear Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post. Thank you very much for putting this wonderful post in this place. This place is an old garden. Do you remember our friends? Do you remember the time we used to write about different topics? Good old days!

Let me concentrate on your post. About Isfahan, I am sad. Iran is getting dry. It is a disaster, catastrophe, a tragedy. I am so sad about this. My heart is really hurting. What should we do? Water is life. Without water, what can we do? So depressing.

About the lady, in the story, she might try making the atmosphere lovely and nice. Ladies know what to do in order to beat or to win against men. When it comes to business, winning is so important. She has tried to win the meeting, but she didn't know you are a wise Isfahani. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world of politics is so strange that I don't understand. It is based on fooling each other. The more complicated tricks, the more fooling. I am hopeless in politics.

Take care of yourself, and stay in contact! Thank you!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 July, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

manage your time at present

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Hope you enjoy your nice Friday. The life is passing and we always sad about it ,about old garden ,about our childhood ,we can not control the time ,but we are able to manage the present and future to get more from our life .
I am an optimist , look at what is going around me in positive window. In fact what I see in other people , many people don’t think normally ,they are crazy , they are worry for unvalued matters, eating , wearing , parties , for example my wife is worry about the parties we are going today . It is a birthday party , and she is worry about the gift we bought yesterday , she doesn’t know if the hosts like her gift or not , people like to think about under value matters , what a small mind they have.Small mind makes the life full of stress and worries.
Some people are easy believed , they open a virtual page on the mobile and read it and easily believe and also distribute it for others . the people who are feeding by web and satellite channels are more worries and full of stress.
One of my friend is going to be mad , he had one billion Toman in his account, he was so busy , and had not enough time to buy gold , gold became expensive and now he has become sick , his sickness is repeating the word of if… If I bought it , If I bought that…….. you see what a crazy people are they..
For the dry land , don’t worry , as I said the level of water is going up….. hahaha
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dear Mohsen; a good time manegaer!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 am Dear Behnam,
Hope you enjoy your nice Friday. The life is passing and we always sad about it ,about old garden ,about our childhood ,we can not control the time ,but we are able to manage the present and future to get more from our life .
I am an optimist , look at what is going around me in positive window. In fact what I see in other people , many people don’t think normally ,they are crazy , they are worry for unvalued matters, eating , wearing , parties , for example my wife is worry about the parties we are going today . It is a birthday party , and she is worry about the gift we bought yesterday , she doesn’t know if the hosts like her gift or not , people like to think about under value matters , what a small mind they have.Small mind makes the life full of stress and worries.
Some people are easy believed , they open a virtual page on the mobile and read it and easily believe and also distribute it for others . the people who are feeding by web and satellite channels are more worries and full of stress.
One of my friend is going to be mad , he had one billion Toman in his account, he was so busy , and had not enough time to buy gold , gold became expensive and now he has become sick , his sickness is repeating the word of if… If I bought it , If I bought that…….. you see what a crazy people are they..
For the dry land , don’t worry , as I said the level of water is going up….. hahaha
See you
Hi dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your nice words. Your post is posted today, Friday, August 3, and I am replying it. What does it mean? It means I check this place almost every day. It means this place is important to me.

About worrying over light things, I do agree with you. The main concern of the majority of people is basic physiologic needs. Physiologic needs are common between humans and animals. The poor who couldn't afford to fulfill their basic needs have the right to worry about them. However, people who are rich enough to fulfill their basic needs should worry about other levels as mentioned in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I have put the Maslow's pyramid below. Take a look at it. It includes many things.

We musn't blame the poor, if they worry about their basic needs. However, the rich who are stuck in the first level should be blamed. Some of them are mentally ill, as you have mentioned correctly. But, others are not educated enough to know that there are other concerns and other important matters to worry or to care about.

We can write a lot about this topic. Now, I am not in the mood for writing. I am sure, digging this matter will show many important and valuable things which deserve to write about.

Write more and let us dig this matter.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 August, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

many people are confused like me

Post by Mohsen »

Hello dear Behnam,
Today I have time to rest at home , last night I was in a sport club and play volleyball for 2 hours ,had a powerful exercise , now all of my muscles have pain , I enjoy having pain in my muscles , at the midnight I had a muscle cramp , I don’t know why I have muscle cramp ,although I drink a lot of water and eat so many salt with my dinner . Every night I take my bed to the yard , I like to sleep under the sky in open air , in my city the temperature changes between day and night to very different. At least 15 degree… so at the first moments of night the weather is hot , at the dawn the weather is very cold , so at morning my body becomes like a dry stick … hahaha..
Today I want to go to my father in law’s house , the have a severl trees at home ,apple , grape , fig , persimmon
I want to pick the figs as much as possible, every morning I eat fig and black grape hahah… it is anti constipation …
About poor people I agree with you , according to religion belief ,we should pay one fifth of our gain to the poor people , I like to pay poor people , but many of people who look poor ,they are not really poor , they are idles, it is difficult to find a real poor , so I prefer to help charity of Imam khomieni .
About Maslow's hierarchy of needs , I am confused , sometimes I feel that I am in the pick of pyramid ,another day I fall down to medium level … hahahah… maybe many people are confused like me.

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Wow. This has to be the longest thread (topic) on EC :roll: 3156 posts and counting
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
thanhloc

Post by thanhloc »

Hi,
I'm from Indonesia .I Introduce you to learn English with one of The 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions :http://bit.ly/2nObbOu
Translate words and phrases in a website with a double-click or shortcuts and save it to memorize in your new Tab
Bee Translate helps you easily and effortlessly translate from 103 languages, and show randomly word on your new tab page.

★ Display random word in the new tab page, helps you memorize them easily.

★ Double click a word, phase on the website or enter to popup to translate.

★ Search and manager wordbook.

SUPPORTED LANGUAGES:
Afrikaans - Afrikaans
Albanian - Shqip
Arabic - اللغة العربية
Armenian - հայեր
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
Basque - Euskara
Belarusian - Беларуская
Bengali - বাংলা
Bosnian - Bosanski
Bulgarian - български език
Catalan - català
Cebuano - Sugboanon
Chichewa - Nyanja
Chinese Simplified - 达伟, 汉语
Chinese Traditional - 古文
Corsican - Corsu, Lingua corsa
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Esperanto - Esperanto
Estonian - Eesti
Filipino/Tagalog - Wikang Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
Frisian - Frysk
Galician - Galego
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνικά
Gujarati - Taetae ni Kiribati
Haitian Creole - Kreyòl Ayisyen
Hausa - Yaren Hausa
Hawaiian - ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi
Hebrew - עברית
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hmong - Tiếng H’Mông
Hungarian - Magyar
Icelandic - Íslenska
Igbo - Asụsụ Igbo
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Irish - Gaeilge
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Javanese - Basa Jawi
Kannada - ಕನ್ನಡ
Kazakh - Қазақ тілі
Khmer - ភាសាខ្មែរ
Korean - 조선말, 한국어
Kurdish (Kurmanji)
Kyrgyz - кыргызча, قىرگىچه, qırğızça, кыргыз тили, قىرگىز تيلى, qırğız tili8
Lao - ພາສາລາວ
Latin - Latina
Latvian - Latviešu
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Luxembourgish
Macedonian - Mакедонски
Malagasy - Malagasy
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Malayalam - മലയാളം
Maltese - Malti
Maori - Te reo Māori
Marathi - मराठी
Mongolian - Mongɣol kele
Myanmar (Burmese) - myanma bhasa
Nepali - नेपाली भाषा
Norwegian - Norsk
Pashto - پښتو
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Język Polski
Portuguese - Português
Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Samoan - Gagana fa'a Sāmoa
Scots Gaelic - Gàidhlig
Shona
Sindhi - सिन्धी / Sindhi khudabadi.svg / سنڌي
Serbian - Српски, Srpski
Sesotho - Sesotho
Sinhalese - සිංහල
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Somali - Af-Soomaali‎
Spanish - Español
Sundanese - basa Sunda
Swahili - Kiswahili
Swedish - Svensk
Tajik - тоҷикӣ
Tamil - தமிழ்
Telugu - తెలుగు
Thai - ภาษาไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - ہندوستانی
Uzbek - Oʻzbek tili
Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
Welsh - Cymraeg
Xhosa - isiXhosa
Yiddish - ייִדיש
Yoruba - Yorùbá
Zulu - isiZulu
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: many people are confused like me

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:00 am Hello dear Behnam,
Today I have time to rest at home , last night I was in a sport club and play volleyball for 2 hours ,had a powerful exercise , now all of my muscles have pain , I enjoy having pain in my muscles , at the midnight I had a muscle cramp , I don’t know why I have muscle cramp ,although I drink a lot of water and eat so many salt with my dinner . Every night I take my bed to the yard , I like to sleep under the sky in open air , in my city the temperature changes between day and night to very different. At least 15 degree… so at the first moments of night the weather is hot , at the dawn the weather is very cold , so at morning my body becomes like a dry stick … hahaha..
Today I want to go to my father in law’s house , the have a severl trees at home ,apple , grape , fig , persimmon
I want to pick the figs as much as possible, every morning I eat fig and black grape hahah… it is anti constipation …
About poor people I agree with you , according to religion belief ,we should pay one fifth of our gain to the poor people , I like to pay poor people , but many of people who look poor ,they are not really poor , they are idles, it is difficult to find a real poor , so I prefer to help charity of Imam khomieni .
About Maslow's hierarchy of needs , I am confused , sometimes I feel that I am in the pick of pyramid ,another day I fall down to medium level … hahahah… maybe many people are confused like me.

See you

Hi Mohsen,
How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Thanks for your post.
I was learning Russian language. It is a difficult language. I couldn't get the hang of it.
About the pyramid you are right. LOL
I was in Moscow. Moscow is a beautiful city.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Joe wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am Wow. This has to be the longest thread (topic) on EC :roll: 3156 posts and counting
Hi,

Thank you for your positive words.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

thanhloc wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am Hi,
I'm from Indonesia .I Introduce you to learn English with one of The 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions :http://bit.ly/2nObbOu
Translate words and phrases in a website with a double-click or shortcuts and save it to memorize in your new Tab
Bee Translate helps you easily and effortlessly translate from 103 languages, and show randomly word on your new tab page.

★ Display random word in the new tab page, helps you memorize them easily.

★ Double click a word, phase on the website or enter to popup to translate.

★ Search and manager wordbook.

SUPPORTED LANGUAGES:
Afrikaans - Afrikaans
Albanian - Shqip
Arabic - اللغة العربية
Armenian - հայեր
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
Basque - Euskara
Belarusian - Беларуская
Bengali - বাংলা
Bosnian - Bosanski
Bulgarian - български език
Catalan - català
Cebuano - Sugboanon
Chichewa - Nyanja
Chinese Simplified - 达伟, 汉语
Chinese Traditional - 古文
Corsican - Corsu, Lingua corsa
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Esperanto - Esperanto
Estonian - Eesti
Filipino/Tagalog - Wikang Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
Frisian - Frysk
Galician - Galego
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνικά
Gujarati - Taetae ni Kiribati
Haitian Creole - Kreyòl Ayisyen
Hausa - Yaren Hausa
Hawaiian - ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi
Hebrew - עברית
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hmong - Tiếng H’Mông
Hungarian - Magyar
Icelandic - Íslenska
Igbo - Asụsụ Igbo
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Irish - Gaeilge
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Javanese - Basa Jawi
Kannada - ಕನ್ನಡ
Kazakh - Қазақ тілі
Khmer - ភាសាខ្មែរ
Korean - 조선말, 한국어
Kurdish (Kurmanji)
Kyrgyz - кыргызча, قىرگىچه, qırğızça, кыргыз тили, قىرگىز تيلى, qırğız tili8
Lao - ພາສາລາວ
Latin - Latina
Latvian - Latviešu
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Luxembourgish
Macedonian - Mакедонски
Malagasy - Malagasy
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Malayalam - മലയാളം
Maltese - Malti
Maori - Te reo Māori
Marathi - मराठी
Mongolian - Mongɣol kele
Myanmar (Burmese) - myanma bhasa
Nepali - नेपाली भाषा
Norwegian - Norsk
Pashto - پښتو
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Język Polski
Portuguese - Português
Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Samoan - Gagana fa'a Sāmoa
Scots Gaelic - Gàidhlig
Shona
Sindhi - सिन्धी / Sindhi khudabadi.svg / سنڌي
Serbian - Српски, Srpski
Sesotho - Sesotho
Sinhalese - සිංහල
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Somali - Af-Soomaali‎
Spanish - Español
Sundanese - basa Sunda
Swahili - Kiswahili
Swedish - Svensk
Tajik - тоҷикӣ
Tamil - தமிழ்
Telugu - తెలుగు
Thai - ภาษาไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - ہندوستانی
Uzbek - Oʻzbek tili
Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
Welsh - Cymraeg
Xhosa - isiXhosa
Yiddish - ייִדיש
Yoruba - Yorùbá
Zulu - isiZulu
Hi,

Thank you for introducing that place.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Good Chance you had to be in Moscow . Surly you want to be there for long time ,so you decided to to learn Russian. You have enough ability to learn different language. These day many Iranian continue their education in Russia , One my friends is learning Russian in Moscow , he want to inter the university there.

This is the opportunity to send you my best congratulation , for great day of Ghadir Khom.
I am full of Ice cream , sweet things ,I took part in many parties :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Event of Ghadīr (Arabic: واقعة الغدير), according to Shi'a beliefs, is among the most important events in the history of Islam, in which on his return from Hajjat al-Wida', the Prophet (s) introduced Imam Ali (a) as his vicegerent and people's guardian after himself at a place called Ghadir Khum, where everyone including greatest companions pledged their allegiance with Imam Ali (a).

This introduction was according to divine command in al-Tabligh Verse which was revealed a little earlier than Dhu l-Hijja 18, 10/March 19, 632 commanding the Prophet (s) to communicate to people whatever has been revealed to him and if he does not, it is as if he has not fulfilled his mission. Subsequently, al-Ikmal Verse was revealed saying: "Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam as your religion."

See you

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Imam Hussain

Post by Mohsen »

“To me , death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell”
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Salut!

Post by behnam »

Bonjour, comment allez-vous?
This is just to tell you that like the Everest Mountain, I am still alive and keeping my fingers crossed for your happiness and health. I also remember the sweet memories I have from the past among you; my nice friends. Believe me that even one second your are not forgotten from my thoughts.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 September, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mohammad bin Zakaria Razi is one of the great Iranian scholars of the third century AH. George Sarton has called the second half of the third century (AH) in the history of science, the age of Mohammad bin Zakaria Razi (251-313 AH) (865-925 BC). Razi is the greatest clinical physician of Islam and the Middle Ages, the physicist, the chemist, and the philosopher with his own independent thinking. Apparently, he studied mathematics, philosophy, astronomy and literature. He was probably engaged in studying chemistry in his youth, and later due to his eye disease, he studies medicine and became famous in this science and prominent in this area of ​​study. At the service of Abu Saleh Mansur ibn Ishaq Samani, the ruler of Ray, Razi was chosen as the head of the new hospital founded there. Later he became the head of the hospital in Baghdad. Because of his great reputation, various rulers invited him to their court. Razi had a good moral and behavior, and treated patients with kindness and affection, and endowed the poor the people in need. Some have counted his publications up to 198 and others attributed 237 books to him. None of his works about nature, mathematics, astronomy, and the recognition of light are left today. Razi did not limit himself to the scientific aspects of medicine, but in every sense he was a great physician, and was a master in the science and practice of medicine. His memoir, in which he has described his patients' improvement procedure completely, is available today. His most famous work is in Al Hawi book of medicine. His other works in this field are Al-Tebe al-Muluki and Mansoori's book. In addition, there are reports on some diseases, the most famous of which are al-Jedri and al-Hassbeh books, which have been appraised and acclaimed by the Europeans and are considered to be the best medical treatises of the past. There is also a treatise on bladder and kidney stones published in French in London. Moreover, Razi has written a book on philosophy and theology and supernatural and religious and philosophical controversy. He became blind at the end of his life as a result of a continuous study of alchemy, and eventually passed away in 313 AH
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Many Thanks for your post. How are you doing? Do you enjoy autumn? I love it and I do enjoy it. It got cold earlier than usual time, but that's Ok! I still love autumn.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 September, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Everybody!

Post by behnam »

Hi everybody,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.

Recently I visited an European country. Their mother tongue wasn't English, but when I was speaking English they were trying hard to either speak in English or find someone who knew English to translate what I was saying into their language. I found English very useful. Knowing English is essentially important, since it is an international language. Knowing English gives one a lot of self confidence when s/he is visiting another country. This is just to emphasize the importance of English as an international language. It is widely spoken almost in all over the world. If someone cannot speak English, s/he is isolated. English cannot be replaced with any languages, either we like this fact or not!

All the best,
Behnam, 12 October, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
saharsiddi

Post by saharsiddi »

Hi ! I am new at this site. So, hello to everyone :).
I like your idea , really it will help those who want to improve their English language.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Saharsiddi

Post by behnam »

saharsiddi wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm Hi ! I am new at this site. So, hello to everyone :).
I like your idea , really it will help those who want to improve their English language.
Hi Saharsiddi,

First of all, I would like to thank you for putting comment on this place. How are you doing? Would you mind writing more? People often ask me for the best method to learn English. I don't know what to say. There isn't the best method for learning a new language. Every learner should find their effective way of learning English. There isn't a fixed method which is usable for everyone. I would like to ask your method. How could you learn English? What is your suggestions for an English learner?

All the best,
Behnam, 17 October, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. This is just to let you know that I have missed you.

All the best,
Behnam, 7 November, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

learning English

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam,

I had a pilgrimage to Karbala Shirine , on the Arbaeen Walk I visitd many people from other countries ,Canada , Europe , Arabic countries , UK, Pakistan ,Afghanestan , Azarbuyjan , Turky, .... All people around the world respected Iranian , and many Iranian Champions which were fought against ISIS in Iraq and Syria , the ISIS which was was supported by USA.
The people of Iraq were very kind to Iranian , and all over the Walk course ,they helped us to have a place for sleep and received us with many different foods and fruits.
I really enjoy taking part in the Arbaeen Walks , we walked as mush as possible ,about 200 Km, enjoying swimming in the Forat river ,walking in the Nakhlestan and visited 6 Imam shrines and many holy places , an adventurous travel .

SEE YOU. {-; {-; {-;
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: learning English

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 pm Hello Behnam,

I had a pilgrimage to Karbala Shirine , on the Arbaeen Walk I visitd many people from other countries ,Canada , Europe , Arabic countries , UK, Pakistan ,Afghanestan , Azarbuyjan , Turky, .... All people around the world respected Iranian , and many Iranian Champions which were fought against ISIS in Iraq and Syria , the ISIS which was was supported by USA.
The people of Iraq were very kind to Iranian , and all over the Walk course ,they helped us to have a place for sleep and received us with many different foods and fruits.
I really enjoy taking part in the Arbaeen Walks , we walked as mush as possible ,about 200 Km, enjoying swimming in the Forat river ,walking in the Nakhlestan and visited 6 Imam shrines and many holy places , an adventurous travel .

SEE YOU. {-; {-; {-;
Hi Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post and knowing that you have been to Karbala in Arbaeen. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Thankfully, I also could find an opportunity to participate in Arbeen walking from Imam Ali(PBH)'s Holy Shrine in Najaf to Karbala(Pole 1452). It took me two days and two nights. It was an amazing experience. It was indescribable. I really really enjoyed it.
As you may know, Walking from Imam Ali's Holy Shrine in Najaf to the pole 1452 is about 90 KM, but yours had been 200KM! How??? Is it a different path?
I passed the border through Mehran, what about you? I also visited many people from different countries.

Something strange: I noticed Iraq carefully. I couldn't find important factories or industrial foundations in that country. However, this country has fought with us for 8 years and has killed many Iranian people and has left a lot of destruction! Obviously, Iraq has not have ability, quality and potentiality to fight with Iran. Clearly, western countries and Arabic countries such as Saudi Arabia have helped and supported him during the Iran-Iraq war. I knew this fact, but visiting Iraq and seeing it closely made that fact so transparent and clear that became as a piece of faith(Deep Belief)!

All the best,
Behnam, 15 November, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Some Nice Iraqi Maddahi!

Post by behnam »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjPzPJ ... rt_radio=1[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJQeK4k ... l0&index=2[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEUmdBdi1A[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkFGju8WqLs[/youtube]

I hope you will enjoy listening to them.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 November, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. This is to say that I am still alive and I have missed you very much.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Behnam, 25 November, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

visiting foreign country

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Hope you enjoy your life during the beautiful autumn. The weather is very joyful for going to promenade, I made an appointment at 10 to go around for 2 hours.
My walking in Arbaeen was 200 Km ,because our group didn’t pay for transportation and we visited many places by walking , We interred the Iraq via Chazabeh border and went to Divania – Karbala – Samera – Kazimain – Najaf- Karbala- Mehran exit border…
I can’t judge about Iraq industries .. if I didn’t see any foundation during my way , and also people of Iraq were very kind to Iranian , during the 8 years war Sadam attacked Iran by his army which was a part of Iraq people ( about one million) where majority of Iraq people were not agree about the war.
During my travel to Iraq , I never felt that that I am in a foreign country. I hope The USA forces leaves the Iraq and Syria as soon as possible, and people of these countries feel the taste of peace.
thank you for sending the singing panegyrized the Imam and his followers , although i didn't understand the Arabic singers {-; {-; {-; {-; . I always listen to Iranian singers
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. How is life? How is Isfahan?
Many thanks for your reply. Mohsen, how do you feel about the past? I often think it was like a few days ago, I was a child and ...Sometimes, I cannot believe the past had been existed. Oh, it was like yesterday we were writing on English-at-home. Many people were there, good people from different countries. Do you remember Clare? That proud lady finally put away her pride and selfishness and joined us. How powerful our thread was. It could attract her attention. Well, it was a big success for us to have the owner of that site in our thread. But, finally she couldn't tolerate us. The thread was going to be so famous and effective that she couldn't monitor it carefully. She was against us, but her enmity was hidden. Do you remember the people? Have you got any contacts to some of them?

All the best,
Behnam, December 18, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Birthday!

Post by behnam »

Hi dears,

Today is my birthday. Some old friends, Veronica from Finland is included, have sent me messages on Facebook. My Facebook isn't active. Yahoo E-mail noted me. I would like to thank them for their friendly messages and for their attention. That is very kind of them.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 December, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thank You!

Post by behnam »

Hi
Elzi from Brazil, I have received your message on my birthday. You made me happy. Thank you indeed.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 December, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Happy New Year!

I hope 2019 brings happiness, success, and prosperity.

All the best,
Behnam, January 1, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

sexual assault

Post by Mohsen »

Hello
I was shocked when I read this news " Two-week-old baby in hospital after alleged rape"
In a country which is called a civilized society ,the criminal is happen ,such a criminal is not happen even in namadic tribes.

A two week old baby is in intensive care in a Belfast hospital after allegedly being raped.

Detectives from the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) are investigating the crime, which a spokesperson said had left the infant with "a number of serious injuries".

They have charged a 25-year-old man with with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

He appeared at Armagh Magistrates Court on Tuesday.

The infant is from the Annalong area of County Down and is understood to be receiving treatment at the paediatric unit of the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

A spokesperson for the Belfast Trust said: "We do have a child in our care but we will not be commenting further due to the family's request for privacy."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 70541.html
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

sexual abuse

Post by Mohsen »

Another one , It was one of my friends who sent me this bad news.

A woman who has been comatose for at least a decade gave birth in a Phoenix nursing facility Dec. 29, sparking a police investigation into possible sexual abuse.

Her caretakers had no idea the woman was pregnant “until she was pretty much giving birth,” a source familiar with the situation told CBS 5.

“From what I’ve been told she was moaning. And they didn’t know what was wrong with her,” the source told CBS 5.

The baby boy is healthy, but the mother remains in a vegetative state caused by a near-drowning incident years ago. The patient had around the clock care and many staff members at Hacienda HealthCare where she lives could have entered her room alone.

Hacienda HealthCare has already instituted a new policy so that male caretakers are never alone in a room with a female patient, the source told CBS 5.

The health care facility issued the following statement in light of the incident:

Please read the whole story here
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/01/04/wom ... stigation/

I didn't get the meaning of following sentence
The baby boy is healthy, but the mother remains in a vegetative state
Can you explain it for me
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: sexual abuse

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 am Another one , It was one of my friends who sent me this bad news.

A woman who has been comatose for at least a decade gave birth in a Phoenix nursing facility Dec. 29, sparking a police investigation into possible sexual abuse.

Her caretakers had no idea the woman was pregnant “until she was pretty much giving birth,” a source familiar with the situation told CBS 5.

“From what I’ve been told she was moaning. And they didn’t know what was wrong with her,” the source told CBS 5.

The baby boy is healthy, but the mother remains in a vegetative state caused by a near-drowning incident years ago. The patient had around the clock care and many staff members at Hacienda HealthCare where she lives could have entered her room alone.

Hacienda HealthCare has already instituted a new policy so that male caretakers are never alone in a room with a female patient, the source told CBS 5.

The health care facility issued the following statement in light of the incident:

Please read the whole story here
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/01/04/wom ... stigation/

I didn't get the meaning of following sentence
The baby boy is healthy, but the mother remains in a vegetative state
Can you explain it for me
Dear Mohsen,

Thanks for sharing those things with us, although they carry and transfer negative energy. Evils deeds and devilish thoughts exist in all societies. Satan never stops fooling, tempting, and deceiving human beings. We should not blame other nations, since human values have changed dramatically, moral values have lost remarkably, and social values have replaced considerably in our society too.

About your question, it may mean someone has got brain damaged so that s/he has lost her/his consciousness. In Farsi we say "Zendegi nabati".

All the best,
Behnam, 7 January, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

idiot or aware

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Thank you for that sentence clarification , I got it.
Yes , Satan always lies in ambush to fall victim deceiving people .
The sex relation of boys and girls is limited in Iran and it should be under the law , that is why Iran is criticized by Europ media . Why there no sex relation freedom in Iran?
The rape of two-weeks baby was made in a country which has no limitation in sex relation between boys and girls , even homosexulity is free. this is the difference ..I know that there are plug-ugly people in each society.
Some people are trying to show a bad face from religion , maybe they are doing it idiotly or they act their trick to gain money to show a bad religion appearance.
As Trump said the USA government made the ISIS group , to show a bad face from Islam in the world.
I saw a video from a pop ,he was driven by a man , or he was riding on a man , pop in very strange way was driven by man to make out the devil from one man.
He squatted a young man in front of a church, followed by a crowd of people. Do you hear about this style of worship
look at video the following address
https://www.telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1 ... veka-video
Also look at this magazine

http://www.6yka.com/novosti/pop-jase-ov ... siji-video

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine. What is your opinion about Asian Cup? Asian Football I mean. What is your idea about the way Khiyabani acts and behaves on sport part of the TV?

All the best,
Behnam, 25 January, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sex for rent

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam,
I watch the Asian cup ,but not follow the margins' news , I don't know what Khiabani said ... not enough important for me.
Of course I hate the Iran captain ,Dezagah ' whose body has been painted with many foolish drawings , Is it the symbol of Iran culture , or idiots who follow the European star..

Behnam ,I was reading a parts of news in ".theguardian.com"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... r-rent-ads

"The growth of online “sex for rent” ads is a dreadful indictment of the UK’s housing affordability crisis. Around a quarter of a million women have been offered “sex for rent” deals by landlords in the last five years, according to housing charity Shelter. Labour MP Peter Kyle says that there are more “sex for rent” ads in Britain than the rest of Europe and American combined.

To offer free or discounted rent in exchange for sex is a gross abuse of power. There are landlords getting away with it because of the desperate situation women, and sometimes men, find themselves in, as a result of increasing housing costs and the sharp cuts to working age benefits introduced by this government"

it means that in British ,the landlord rents the house and in return the landlord have sex with tenant in return of rent.
What a poor society , million women...!!

Behnam did I get the meaning correctly ? My English is not very good.

I am reading another article in following page
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/ ... s-campaign

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sex for rent!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:07 am Behnam did I get the meaning correctly ? My English is not very good.
Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope all is going well with you.

Your English is excellent. That is correct. However, money making is a basic principle of capitalism. No matter how one makes it.

Take care of yourself.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Why French is the language of love?

Post by behnam »

French is the language of love.
Le français est la langue de l'amour.

Why? Where is the root of this sentence?
Pourquoi? Où est la racine de cette phrase?

All the best,
Behnam, 31 January, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello

Today I want to breath oxygen as much as I can , the air is pure ,no pollution, the river is flowing over the city and people are working with full of energy.

Dear Behnam , you are right about capitalism,I read a report that Every 98 seconds, an American is sexually assaulted , that is a terrible record , even I read the One-Third of UN Workers Have Been Sexually Harassed, that is the result of unrestrained culture.
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/conten ... ssment-un/

Paula White who is apparently a priest in white house , in her new year message She’s telling her followers to send her an entire month’s salary or God will make sure they suffer the consequences for their lack of faith, that is another way of capitalism to cheat people.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatche ... hs-salary/

Speaking about French , I don't know about the root of language ,but nowadays what is in press is that many citizen are suppressed by French police ,every Saturday they come to Paris street ,but police will be more violent against his people, this is another aspect of capitalism.

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

french

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam,
I surprised when I heard that there is a village near to Paris ,conde herpy , poeple in this villige are Muslim- Shia.
I search more to find a person in this village ,invite it to come to this forum,and speak about French language and situation of Muslim in France.
Muslims in France continually combat the issue of secularism. Sadly, women and girls are restricted in practicing their faith due to the hijab ban. On July 1, 2012, the European Court of Human Rights upheld a French law that prohibited face-covering veils in public space. School girls also risked expulsion for wearing the hijab.

Le Moulinet is the name of the Mosque of the village , I visited a website as follow.

https://iecoc.org/imam-al-qazwini-visit ... et-france/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJyOxkT3APA

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: french

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 am Hello Behnam,
I surprised when I heard that there is a village near to Paris ,conde herpy , poeple in this villige are Muslim- Shia.
I search more to find a person in this village ,invite it to come to this forum,and speak about French language and situation of Muslim in France.
Muslims in France continually combat the issue of secularism. Sadly, women and girls are restricted in practicing their faith due to the hijab ban. On July 1, 2012, the European Court of Human Rights upheld a French law that prohibited face-covering veils in public space. School girls also risked expulsion for wearing the hijab.

Le Moulinet is the name of the Mosque of the village , I visited a website as follow.

https://iecoc.org/imam-al-qazwini-visit ... et-france/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJyOxkT3APA

See you
Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine. So nice! I also got surprised. God bless them.

Thank you for this nice topic. Please Write more about that village.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 February, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
The uprising of people in Paris, make some hope to me that the rationalizes is still alive in Europe , There are people who can't bear this situation any more. Macron is only follow the USA like a poppet , and people are going to knock down him .
See You {-: {-: {-: {-:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:04 am Dear Behnam,
The uprising of people in Paris, make some hope to me that the rationalizes is still alive in Europe , There are people who can't bear this situation any more. Macron is only follow the USA like a poppet , and people are going to knock down him .
See You
Dear Mohsen,
In the past, as you might notice me criticizing capitalism, I used to say to my friends who would strongly support it, that although capitalism claims to be the most advanced and developed system for governing people and society, it has some serious defects or incompetence. For example, capitalism has no suggestions for balancing or distributing wealth of a nation among its people. The gap between the poor and the rich is always widening in societies. The poor gradually are deleted from decisions making places. As a result, the rich govern people and support their own benefits in all decisions and laws. This is a fact, and it cannot be denied or ignored. Their is no solution for this big problem.

Or system, on the other hand, has almost the same problem. Although, in the beginning, as a motto actually, it claimed to create a system in which the rights of poor people are supported, in practice something quite opposite happened. In our society also, the gap between the poor and the rich is increasing. The gap is becoming big and the number of poor people is increasing too.

To be honest, I am disappointed. I think, without God and Aemmeh Masum, nobody can hold justice.

Imam Mahdi Must Come!

All the best,
Behnam, 1 March, 2019

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

happy new year

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam
Happy New year to you.
I hope the year of 1398 brings your all dreams into truth. I really enjoy my time when spring starts , try to do some exercise every morning , and eat a little , this is my observation for new year. of course I was sleeping at the time of changing of year {-: {-: {-:
The year of 1398 was named “ pick-up in production” it means the government and the nation try to boost the production in our country “ the name of year was labeled by leader ,Ayatollah Khamenei . it is excellent but not enough , my opinion is that we should start all of atomic activities as soon as possible. The name of Pick-up in production and boosting the atomic activities is most befitting of this year.
At present the world are like a jangle, the dominant law is only power and force, if we have not enough power, we will be killed and eaten by wolfs, the blood of wolfishness is in the vessels , it reaches to their veins from their ancestors successively ,they are descendants of wolfs in form of human body.
They made a lot of atomic bombs, atomic cups , missiles, and become rulers of the worlds, the most dangerous power for world is US and his followers in Europe.
Moves should be removed, if it is against their benefit, it is their strategy,… they don’t have mercy on their own people and friends, let alone Iran. The wildness is in their essence , although they are wearing a suit and a diplomat bag in the hands. As the leader said
So , I believe we have the biggest power to support us ,it is God , but God say you need the tools to fight against cruelty and injustice, the tool which would be able to confront their atomic tools , we need to make atomic weapons as soon as possible although the leader Khamenei is against this idea.
The US president Trump, sent his New Year massage to Iran, told a lot of lies and threatened Iran. Who is Trump , from which country , A country which is dating to 500 years ago , when some pirates immigrated, attacked to Indians and captured their lands, … now the CEO in pirates club speak what is right ,what is wrong in the world , the world reached to the end ,the ultimate madness
I agree with you about capitalism, the capitalism reached to climax in France and it cases many people come to street against capitalism system.

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani