Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Donya!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

I am listening to a piece of Azerbaijani Music right now. It is not a piece of happy music, so it has nothing to do with Ramadan and fasting. It is about disloyal world(Donya)!

Oh world, you didn't get old,
you changed your dresses,
you wore different clothes,
you lived for many years.
From the first moment you were created,
you loved fame and fortune.
Devil has slept in your heart,
you neither bow before kings, nor before bosses.
Come and speak fairly with Behnam Donya!

These poems are equivalent for that famous saying in Persian language in describing world(Donya) 'the bride of thousand grooms'. What a nice saying!

World: The bride of thousand grooms!

In fact, the world is the bride of billions of grooms, but the saying just emphasizes on its disloyalty. No matter how many grooms it has. When there is more than one groom for a bride, she is disloyal! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 26 June, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

That is the jealousy of your classmates which made cruel jokes on you, they want to debase your position, and upgrade themselves, some people present themselves by debasing the others, because of having nothing in their own bag. They could not stop you to reach achievements and you have enough determination to take your way ahead.

In the world of wild, the strongest will survive, but it is definitely different in our world, because the meaning of survive is different in the world of human. In the world of human nothing survive except the good character.

In the world of art , I am nothing , no good hand writing and painting , my painting is a cottage with smoke which is going to the air from chimney ,two triangles and a circle which use as mountain and sun and two line as a river . This is what I learned during my school. Unfortunately I didn’t keep school painting note book, I don’t mind it ,because it is my shame .

Your watercolor painting was very nice, thank you that you consider me as exceptional friends who shared your art piece with me.
I will share this yellow rose to you, because I like yellow rose very much when it is raining, hope you enjoy it.

The story I shared it to you was the memories of Allameh Mohammad Taghi Jafari , he was invited to Denmark and during a conference he said his valuable sentence ‘If we want to know how much a human being is worth, you have to see what they are in love with. “

About your question ,if the home catch fire , I will remove money , I ask someone else to call firemen ,jewelry will remain in fire so I can buy all of stuff by money again.

B.wishes,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

While the Bible consider the same sex marriage as big sin ,the Supreme Court of the United States declared same-sex marriage legal nationwide,, What they want to say , the united state is going to stand agaist the God . What will be happened for a nation who want to rise against God. Many stories were told in Bible about people who press the God's rules under their foot , I don't why the church doesn't have any reaction against this law , what does Pope do in Vatican?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Pollution

Post by setareh »

I think after industrial revolution polluting of earth has increased drastically. Factories have polluted air, water and soil. Some of the chemical wastes have done so much harm to environment included plants, animals and human beings. We have mined natural resources excessively. We have raised the temperature by heating the earth up. Maybe we have never thought seriously about all the irreparable damages that we have done so far, but now we are aware of what we have done, so it’s time to take an action, to save the only planet we have, to preserve it for our posterity.
In my opinion the first step is boosting people’s knowledge about this issue, to warn people’s of its dangers and to teach them how to prevent pollution. I think it’s so necessary to start teaching kids about the environment and how to preserve it and how to use it properly.
Factories and large companies must be forced to reduce their wastes as much as possible. We use so many materials that will take a long time to be decayed and to get back to the nature without any harm; using recyclable materials could be another way to reduce the amount of pollution. We can also use the endless energy of sun which has no harm and it is infinite. Each of us can play a vital role in order to solve this problem even by taking small steps like not using personal cars for commuting in city or by separating recyclables garbage from non recyclables ones and so on.
We should take serious steps for reducing the pollution before it is too late and before we are buried under the wastes that we have produced.
sevdem

Post by sevdem »

it is the first time for me to be here. I read some posts and liked them. I hope that it will be nice for me to write to all people. I m from İstanbul. we are in ramadan and we dont eat anything until sundown. there is no problem in summer because of weather. the weather is cool in these days. this situation is good for us. because we dont eat 18 hours in a day.

I hope I find good friends from here.

bye
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Sevdem!

Post by behnam »

Hi Sevdem,

Welcome to this thread and thank you very much for joining us. For learning English and making friends, I can assure you that you are in a right place.

I am Behnam, at my forties, Physics professor, originally from Azerbaijan province of Iran. You can find some information about me in my posts; most of them are written in blue; my favourite colour. I can speak Azerbaijani very well, and I can understand some Turkish words too. For example, I guess 'Sevdem' means 'loved something/someone' or 'liked something/someone'. In replying I would like to say 'Soviram'! LOL

Oh, the weather is cool in Turkey? That's so nice. Good for you. The weather is boiling hot here in Tehran. Two days ago, I heard some noise inside my head. I noticed carefully and found out that the blood in it was boiling; like water in a kettle! :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

Oh you are from Istanbul. Wonderful. I love Istanbul very much. You fast 18 hours? Just one our more that us I guess. We fast 17 hours. May God accept your fasting.

Please write more about yourself. I'd like to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks Setareh!

Post by behnam »

Hi Setareh,

How are you? I hope you are fine. Thank you very much for posting a nice essay about pollution. As always, it was written beautifully and effectively. I do agree with your points. We must take some tough measures to reduce pollution. Otherwise, the Earth will become full of garbage and its atmosphere will be full of dirty poisonous gasses.

How is the weather in your city? I hope you can bear it. God bless you! :lol: {-: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 4 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my old valuable friend? How is fasting? Do you pray for me when breaking your fasting? I hope so. Thank you very much for your care and kindness.

Dear Mohsen, you are a great, eagle-eyed man. You've got many good qualities. However, frankly speaking, most of the time you are criticizing. As Agha Imam Khamanee said, 'Criticizing is easy, but offering solution is difficult."

The same sex marriage is against God's rules. I do agree with you. However, we should know, these days people don't do it for entertaining themselves as they used to do in the past. It is a fact that the number of homosexual people is dramatically increasing in all over the world. Consequently, the number of homosexual relationships is increasing too. What is the solution? Why don't you fight with the reasons behind this disaster?

What can we do when the majority of people are naturally homosexual? Should we kill them? I have been warning people about the results of eating unhealthy foods; full of sexual hormones. I have been warning people about the results of watching films; full of things that change human beings' hormones, feelings and manners. Dear Elham is an alive example. She has been my chat friend for 7 years. You can ask her to see if I am telling the truth or not.

What I am saying is that we must fight with the main sources of it. It is obvious that these days even in our Islamic country, girls have beard and mustache and boys wear makeups! Are they entertaining themselves with gay marraige? No, they are naturally created in that way. They are the results of our own actions. I clearly remember in the previous 'Let's Learn Together!' on WWW.English-at-home.com', I wrote an essay about the definition of men and women. I pointed out that they have different hormones with different levels. I said, "Hormones run the world!". I warned the world about the negative results of manipulating people's hormones ....

Dear Mohsen, the same sex marriage is not something for entertaining, it is a necessity. Can we kill all homosexual people? What must we do? Please offer solutions. You should carefully notice that I personally disagree with gay marriage. It is really disgusting. Honestly speaking, my body shakes when I hear its name. However, what can we do? How can we fight with this bitter FACT in the world? }: }: :cry: }: }:

All the best,
Behnam, 4 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hurieh?

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Behnam,

Thanks for praising. Whenever I run into a nice and informative poem I just memorize it. It’s not that difficult for me to memorize some poems and recall them in proper situations. Being able to improvise by creating poems at once is an art but I don’t have it. I wish I was a poet.

You are right. Ramadan is a famous event all over the world especially in Islamic countries. It’s interesting for me that some countries in which muslims are considered as the minority group also care about some rituals of them and even print the occasion in their calendars. We also have some limited knowledge about some big occasions like Christams, Valentine’s Day, so on but we don’t have them in our Persian calendars. We also have many different minority groups in our country, but we hardly know about their rituals and famous events. Or perhaps it is just true about me. Anyway, you convinced me by your statement that “people are the same. Governments are different!” It may have something to do with our government that decides what should be highlighted in accordance with the interest of the society.

Oh…You precisely found a link between physiology of your body and physics law. I really like it when people use their knowledge in their daily life. It shows they have insight to their knowledge, and so do you.

Yes. Even in our blood, when core body temperature is high (for example, in fever or heatstroke) we will have change in dissemination of O2 and Co2 in order to compensate the increased demand of O2. But how long?
Excessive sweating drops blood pressure. Little by little the body thermoregulation also fails to modify the adverse changes of heat, so the blood circulation to the vital organs decreases, and the worst thing may happen is multiple organ dysfunction.

What is this I’m talking about?!? It may have something to do with the content of the blood supplies my brain. It is lacking enough glucose. LOL. It may have something to do with a story too that I'll narrate it in next post. All in all, we are in holy month of Ramadan. Don’t take this post of mine serious dear Behnam. Heheheee

By the way, there are different medical terms for the situations in which people have trouble breathing smoothly, efficiently, so on. For example:

Dyspnea: Difficult breathing.
Asphyxia: Having the feeling of death due to the severe lack of O2.

Regards,
Jul 3rd/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Reasons!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

I'd like to write more about the reason for homose*uality. First of all, we should know and agree that having s**ual attraction to the same se* is a se*ual disorder. It is against the philosophy of creating couples, marriage, life, and the universe. Look at animals! You cannot see such a disorder among them. Then, it is not unfair to say that animals are more civilized than humans! :lol:

If having kind of attraction to the same se* is something natural; or in other words, nature makes it, why nature doesn't cause it among animals? It is obvious that nature itself alone has nothing to do with this disorder. We human beings cause it to happen, but how?

Before discussing about the reasons for homose*ual, I'd like to mention to a verse from the Noble Quran(Al-Rome, 21):

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
30.21. And of His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves, so that you may find tranquility in them; and He planted love and compassion between you. In this are signs for people who reflect.

While the love and kindness(attraction) between the opposite se*es is a sign of God, He (God) never cleans his sign. It is human being who fights with God and His signs!

As you may know, I've got a sister, 5 years older than me. We used to play when we were children. I remember vividly, once my sister and her friends dressed me in girlish clothes to have fun(I was a small child. My sister and her friends were 5 years older than me. Therefore, I was sort of doll for them. LOL). When my mother saw me in girlish clothes, she angrily shouted at my sister and the girls and said to me;

"بالا بهنام، قویما قیزلار سنه قیز لباسی گیدیرا، دودولین ایترها"
"Dear Behnam, do not let girls put you girlish clothes, I warn you, your manhood disappears if doing so!" I am not saying that my mother sentence was a scientific one. What I mean to transfer is the especial care and attention of the parents in the past. My mother had heard it from her parents. It shows the parents awareness of details in the past.

1) What we wear affects our hormones! Men and women used to wear loose trousers. These days they wear tight jeans. Well, what happen to our se*ual organs? Men know what I am saying. If you press a piece of iron for a long time, it shrinks, let alone our meaty things. LOL {-: :lol: {-:

2) The games we play affect our hormones. In the past, it was very bad for boys to play with girls and vice versa! Boys used to play with guns, planes, cars, house building with stones, etc. and girls used to play with dolls, cooking, teaching, ... I clearly remember when a boy and a girl were playing together the most common game was nursing. Either the girl was playing the role of a nurse, or the boy. Most of the time, the girl was ill in the game, and the boy used to inject an injection...! It had been really funny. What had caused us to play that game? I have played the role of injector many times. {-:

3) What we say, listen, make jokes, watch etc. affect our feelings and hormones. These days, TV and satellite TVs are harmful. They do damage gradually. They do damage to many things. They have negative impacts on our manners. They have negative effects on our relationships. Our relationships even with our family members are not healthy. Why? In the past, if a man had had s** with his daughter, the society would have refused him, and he was killed! Just think, nowadays: How many brothers have s** with their sisters? How many boys with their mothers? How many men with their daughters? How many ...? Why? These are all sexual disorders somehow.

4) Finally and most importantly, what we eat directly affects our se*ual hormones and feelings. This is quite obvious, because I am sure you have met hairy women and hairless men in your society. The majority of chickens we eat are unhealthy. They are injected by se*ual hormones to get fat early. By injection hormones, a chick becomes a big fatty hen in less than 30 days. This is only one example. I can easily say that whatever(YES WHATEVER) we eat is unhealthy! Fruits and vegetables are unhealthy. They are all manipulated. The water they are watered is dirty. The weather they use is dirty! I can safely say that WHATEVER we eat and drink is unhealthy!

Prediction: Day by day, men will lose their interest in doing mannish things and women will lose their interest in doing womanish things! Men will play womanish games, women will play mannish games. Women will be much more interested in tough sports than men. Women will have big mustaches and men will have hairless cheeks. Men won't be able to have s**, and women will become frigid. The same s** marriage will become common in societies. Men will have small s**ual organs, women will have inactive wombs. If it continues for a long time; the feature of marriage and generation will change on the Earth. Many disasters will come. You can list them yourself.

.... will be continued.
Last edited by behnam on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Continue!

Post by behnam »

.... continue

It is a fact that the materialist philosophy considers s** as a powerful tool for getting pleasure. When getting pleasure is considered as an ultimate goal in a philosophy, people will try to test all the ways which seem to bring much pleasure for them. What can restrict them from unusual s**ual activities? Suppose we ignore all values in a society, what can hinder a man from having s** with his beautiful girl? In such materialist societies what can stop a man from thinking: Why should I give my beautiful girl to another man to...?

It seems something is wrong with the foundation of materialist philosophy. The world will have too many disasters, if this philosophy continues running the people's thoughts and lives!

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 July, 2015
Last edited by behnam on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Have You Changed Your Idea Mohsen?

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

How’s Ramadan treating you? I remember you wrote in a post that you generally liked Ramadan, but you weren't sure if you would change your idea after fasting for some days. Now, tell us if you have changed your idea or not. Winking!

Thanks for your nice flower. I really like it ...Oh… You are tempting me to follow this thread forever… Ok… This story will be continued. I’ll paint that flower you’ve posted in near or far future. Then I’ll share its photo with you and our friends.

Mohsen!!!...Come on!!!... Don’t expect me to believe it! Your house has caught on fire and your lovely wife is scared awfully and asks for help. Think twice dear Mohsen! Which one: your lovely wife, or money? LOL
By the way, do you put a big sum of money at home? Winking!

Oh Mohsen… Don’t frown at this poor defenseless girl. She is hallucinating. The amount of glucose to her brain is insufficient these days…LOL… By the way, she experienced a car accident at night before the last. But don’t worry!!! I’m still alive and my thumb and index fingers are out of hand cast that let me type a few words on my computer. The rest of my body--except my eyes -- is in the cast. LOLLLLL

Joking aside, a hasty driver forgot in a moment what the role of the brake pedal is in the automobile, and hit our parked car. It was iftar time. I sat on the rear seat of the car and felt something hit my head suddenly. It was headrest of the car. I’m quite fine (thank God) but I have moderate pain in neck due to neck sprain. I can’t continue. I have to take some rest.

But the moral of this story: East, West, home is the best and safest place in iftar time. LOL

Regards,
Jul 3rd/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Amazigh and Sevdem!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amazigh and Sevdem,

This is just to let you know that I've replied to your pots. You might lose my answers. Dear Sevdem, the answer to your first post is on this page, but dear Amazigh should search for it in the previous pages.

I am impatiently waiting to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Hurieh!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

Many thanks for your friendly reply. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and taking the importance and value of every moment of Ramadan. You may recite the Noble Quran in Ramadan, because Ramadan is the spring of the Holy Quran. I hope you remember me when reciting it.

Dear Hurieh, you didn't answer to my question! What is 'خفه شدن' in English?

You are an energetic girl. You are an effective member of our community too. I really take pride in making friends with you. I hope our friendship will last long.

I hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
donydp

Post by donydp »

is it correct?, if not please help me!

I am Dony, student of Engineering Faculty in Malang at the Brawijaya University. With this letter I would like to express my strong interest for participation at your Student Exchange Programme in the JAYCTS 2015. As a Indonesia's student, I plan to build an international career in the field of electrical engineering and acquaint Indonesia's culture in the Japan. Capability social balance and the necessity to gain an international experience outside my University make me a proper candidate for this position.

I have done an internship for about one year at a electrical engineering in Malang. During that placement, I have mastered skills like: physics and math basic, cause i have worked as math and physic private tutor at a lot international senior high school. Working with people has broadened my communication talent and I learnt how to handle different characters in very short time. Furthermore i have saved my fee for pay my school and go to Japan study exchange, cause my parents can not payed all my necessary.

During my studies, I have been a student representative. I was chosen at the Parahita’s elections for two years in a row as secretary. My responsibilities, as a representative included: organizing term exams, social gathering and creativity events. Those assignments enabled me to develop strong organization skills and help patient of lupus, taking into account the needs of my Parahita. Also, as a student of Brawijaya University I discovered the usefulness of team work, especially in laboratory conditions. Only with quality team work great achievement can be richen, and I am have a strong will to pursuit that goal.

Thank you very much in advanced for this opportunity. I am convinced that I will find a place in all the activities anticipated by your program.

Sincerely

Dony Darmawan Putra
trikartin

Post by trikartin »

Nice thread! I hope this will be my starting point to practice writing :D
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Imam Ali(PBUH)

Post by behnam »

Imam Ali(PBUH) has said: "Even if all the seven regions of the world and whatever is under the sky is offered to me so that I may disobey God and take away unjustly the husk of barley from an ant, I shall not do so. In my eyes this entire world is inferior to a leaf which may be presented in the mouth of a locust."

Only Ali(PBUH) has said such a sentence. Only Ali(PBUH) could mean it. Let's be honest, Only Ali(PBUH) has proved it.

I love Imam Ali(PBUH) and take a lot of pride in loving him.

All the best,
Behnam, 6 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

addiction

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
I hope you receive all blessing of this holy month, fasting is very difficult in this season , sometimes I did many jobs through the downtown , in afternoon when I come back home I have to put my stomach on the ground and sleep.

Really I can’t think about anything when I break my fasting , except a drop of water ,but during the Nights of Ghadr , I pray for all friends
I like Ramadan ,because the lord is testing us and he is content and I am content to see our lover content.

Dear Mohsen, you are a great, eagle-eyed man. You've got many good qualities. However, frankly speaking, most of the time you are criticizing. As Agha Imam Khamanee said, 'Criticizing is easy, but offering solution is difficult."

I don’t think that speaking about people who make a sin is criticizing , because it is the word of Lord ,you want to say that the Lord is criticizing the people who are in a wrong way !!!, Criticism is done for rational ideas and jobs

What can we do when the majority of people are naturally homosexual? Should we kill them? I have been warning people about the results of eating unhealthy foods; full of sexual hormones. I have been warning people about the results of watching films; full of things that change human beings' hormones, feelings and manners. Dear Elham is an alive example. She has been my chat friend for 7 years. You can ask her to see if I am telling the truth or not.

Dear Elham , Does he tell the truth or not , what did he tell you , please explain it?
About thousands years ago the foods was healthy without sexual hormones, people didn’t watch films , but people of Sodom insisted on having sex relation with same sex , man with men ,they had party and did this perverted job in front of others.
The prophet Lut wanted to guide these people to right way ,he did everything to these people to prevent them from this awful habits , but these people didn’t pay attention ,and asked the Lut and his family to leave the city , so God sent the rain of stone to this city and killed all of them.

Dear Beham , You see when the prophet of God couldn’t do anything what we can do now.
At that time how many people were living in the world and how many percent of these people were homosexual!!?
I heard that the same parties are being held among these people now.

We are not allowed to live base on hormone desires, My friend’s wife is very beautiful, what my hormone says when I look at her
What can do for the people who are drunk by alcohol , peole who are addicted to drugs , this is the same as Homosexuality, , pedophilia, incest, voyeurism.

What separates a human being from an animal is that with sincere effort and struggle we humans can have control over our desires whereas an animal does not.

it is not unfair to say that animals are more civilized than humans!

Yes it is fair to say that animal are more civilized than those human who have surrendered their will to their lower passions

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Ramadan life

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

I was very disturb to read about your accident , thanks God that it was not very serious, and I hope you are in full health now.

About Ramadan I am not hopeless ,thanks God, I can continue because God help.

Many times I break my fasting in the parties , people who are going to collect the rewards of this month invite me for Iftar {-: , in the party we start with doing Maghreb and Esha prayers , eating some dates , a glass of milk or hot water with sugar and saffron to be ready for the main portion.
Soup and salad are the side dish, we start eating Kabab and chicken and rice. After it we are receipt with different kind of fruits and Zolbia and Bamieh which is the special Ramadan sweets .

I like the cantaloupe juice , most of the time my wife prepare it and keep it in refrigerator, after we come back home from party , we start drinking it and enjoy drinking it , but a drop of tear is always in my eyes

Last night I want to the Mosque at 24 , I started with the special prayer , ( two Rekat with 7 times reading of Tohid Sureh , then reading Joshan Kabir and Doai Quran , in fact I didn’t sleep last night at all , so today I went to work at 10 oclock and came back at 14.

In parties ,we also gather money to help needy people, last night I gather 4 million Toman to help a poor family, and last week I gather one million Toman in the mosque for a person who wanted to cure his sickness in the hospital.
In Ramadan people contribute in charity more than ever , people give their money to help other every easily .
One day I saw two women from Syria in the mosque , so people in the mosque gathered a bag of money and gave to these women , they were not beggar ,but they left their homes because of war and came to Iran.

Dear Hurieh, In Ramadan my eyes is a little dim before Iftar , so I say good bye , stay in sofa and watching the TV program ( MOHe Assal)

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi donydp&trikartin!

Post by behnam »

Hi donydp&trikartin,

Thank you for visiting this thread. Thank you once again for putting comment and posting essay. I hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A topic!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

I've decided to write an essay about keeping dog as pet and too much caring for them which is common in big cities in Iran. I'd like to know your opinion about this topic.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mushaf

Re: A topic!

Post by Mushaf »

behnam wrote:Dear friends,

I've decided to write an essay about keeping dog as pet and too much caring for them which is common in big cities in Iran. I'd like to know your opinion about this topic.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 July, 2015

hi Behnam , its really a good topic. I would love to give my general opinion about keeping pets . I think keeping pets is a big responsibility whether they are dogs , cats or any kind of birds. And as time passes by one gets attach to them . Its a big responsibility;you have to take care of their food , protection and their hygiene. I think its better to not keep pets at home as one get attach to them and their death brings sadness to mind and heart :-(

Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi Hurieh
You have been missed . hope you will be doing fine in this Holy month of Ramdan
how is your preparation for Eid , how you usually celebrate Eid ?
take care
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

The shepherds had dogs to defend their flock from wolf attack, this was the cheapest way for protecting the herds , many shepherds lost their jobs because there was less benefit to keep a flock of sheep , many lands were dried and provision of grass for winter was very expensive , as the result they had to migrate to the cities , the big cities was a good place for them ,they found many jobs which were not as hard as keeping the herds , the jobs like selling vegetables , furits , also working beside the Valiasr st. to exchange the currency ,footboys in tailor shops became the owner of fashion saloons after years, working as a labor in construction of building, step by step they gained enough experience so they decided to work individually , the labors became contractors , they bought the old houses ,wreck the house and converted it to a new building in several floors ,each floors were separately sold so they gain a lot of benefit, they became rich and rich ,they wore last fashion clothes and dresses ,driving luxury cars ,they had heart relation with their dog since they were shepherds ,and they couldn’t left it ,so the dogs found their place in the new houses and luxury cars ,follow their owners

Have a great day
Mohsen

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The 5+1 group have number of nuclear missiles but they worry about Iran which has 0, Now the world feel more peace as they say
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Keeping pets

Post by setareh »

In the past due to circumstances  and living in nature people had to deal with animals. They learned how to tame horses , camels and dogs so they could use it in farming, herding floks of animals and carrying their stuff. It seems in order to survive and have an easier life it was necessary for human beings to have a good relation with animals.  Sometimes there was a special bond between them and their animals. They have kind of emotional relations that they would be upset if they lost their animals.
Nowadays time has changed we don't have such a need to animals. We even don't have suitable place in order to keep them. I am sure that being in contact with nature and animals could have positive effect on us. Nowadays kids are afraid of even cats. I remember when I was a child there was fear of  being mice in the basement so we had cat in our house. My brother fed him and played with him although I didn't like him but I felt no fear of him.
People keep pets for diffrent reasons; some out of loneliness some for being considered as high prestige people just like well_ off people who have pets and sometimes maybe because of mental issues in which doctor realizes that keeping pets might help.
People are diffrent when it comes to animals for instance boys love to have pets more than girls . They also like diffrent kinds of animals.
I strongly disagree with annoying and hurting animals . If someone likes to keep pets ; it's their choice they can have it but I believe that in this world we have so many homeless and poor kids that need to be cared and to be loved, so that would be better to spend our time, our money and our love for a human being instead of an animal. 
All the best,
Setareh
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Eid!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friends,

Happy Eid ul-Fitr to you and to your family. May God accept your fasting and prayers. I wish you happy moments with your beloved people.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dog loving(Part one)!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

Our dear friends Mushaf, Mohsen, and Setareh have looked at the topic from different angles. Their points are valuable. In particular, I am interested in the last paragraph of dear Setareh's essay. I believe the main point about this topic is beautifully written by her. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our dear friends Mushaf, Mohsen, and Setareh for participating in discussing.

There are many points about animal loving, specially dog loving in my mind. I don't know how to enter to this topic! Should I write about animal rights? If you put a nightingale in a golden cage, hang the cage from a tree in a beautiful garden, and feed it with the best food and drinks, and ask the nightingale for its wishes, it will say; "Freedom! I don't care about a golden cage, food or drinks. I love to be free!" As a general rule, wildlife loves living in natural environment. Some animals, birds in particular, become tame easily. They change and easily get used to a new situation. Some animals such as chickens, cows, etc. must be kept and controlled by human. They cannot defend themselves against the enemies they've got in the wild. Some animals are used on farming. It seems, there is an unwritten agreement between human beings and some farming animals. Although modern farming methods are based on machines, human beings still keep some animals for producing meat and other foods.

It should be noticed that we are not speaking about these exceptions. Actually, we are speaking about keeping some animals for fun.

Suppose keeping wildlife at home is not against animal rights. Suppose the animals themselves agree with being caged and kept in prison. I am not going to focus on this angle of the subject, although this angle is big enough to write books about it! Instead, I am interested in looking the subject from a different angle. Why do people keep pets and why mostly dogs are chosen?

In our society, dogs are chosen because westerners have chosen dogs! For more than hundreds of years, for easterners in the middle East particularly, west has been the symbol of life. For many young generations west has been(still is) the heaven on the world. Even farmers in the East look at the west to see if some clouds are coming from the west or not. Clouds come from the west. Therefore, rains and snows come from the west too. Therefore, looking at the west as the center of hope and prosperity is a habit among the majority of easterners. This is a fact. Denying a fact cannot delete it from the world! To put it briefly, for many people the west is symbol of civilization, culture, improvement, etc. They highlight the advantages of the west, but ignore its disadvantages. In their beliefs, west equals improvement, success, heaven, modernity, and all those valuable things an individual may wish! They think, following the westerners make them important! This is an illness. I am not going to speak about this big illness.

The majority of those followers are rich. Why? Well, being rich is the first step of belonging to the west. In other words, being rich or belonging to rich families is a must for following the west, because they believe only rich people understand the value and importance of the west. They believe, only rich people have the right to think like westerners. This is an illness. Amazingly, and strangely, these blind followers are the most stupid people in the world. I personally have met with many of them at universities. They are nothing, but they think they are something! You may think I am feeling jealous of them! No, never! How can I feel jealous of some people who aren't as successful as I am in different areas of life. You think I belong to a poor family, so I am obsessed about money and richness? You are absolutely wrong! :lol:

It is Okay, and a sign of wisdom, to follow the positive sides of a culture. However, Stupid west followers are mentally ill. They don't follow the west to get their advantages and apply them in their lives. They are actually mentally ill. Books can be written about this illness, not by me, by experts. :lol:

In the north of Tehran, young ugly boys and girls(I don't know why, but strangely the majority of girls in rich families are ugly. The majority of boys are gay. I don't know why!) walk with dogs or hug dogs. They are trying to induce that they are different. They are not aware of the fact that without dogs they are also different from others, because their parents are somehow involved in stealing, corruption, or other illegal activities! Stop a girl or a boy and ask: How much do you spend on this pet monthly? You will hear mind-bowling numbers, such as 500$, 700$, 1000$! One of them may answer: You know, Mimi(her dog's name) is allergic to Iranian food. I have to buy food from a particular pet-food company in the USA, so I have to monthly pay at least 2000$ for its food! :lol:

If you ask: Don't you think this amount of money mustn't be wasted on pets? S/he may angrily reply: This is my money, and I do have the right to decide how I am spending it. It is none of your business!

If you add: How have you obtained this amount of money? S/he may shockingly reply: It is none of your business, but my parents pay for my expenses! If you dig more, without any exception, yes I bravely say without any exception, you will find out that their parents are involved in illegal activities. However, nobody can dig more. In the middle of digging, the digger will be either killed or arrested by the police!

.... Will be continued!

Last edited by behnam on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dog loving(Part Two)!

Post by behnam »

Loving animals is a virtue, but it is not possible to rob people's pockets and to love animals!

Loving animals is valuable; it can be a sign of health in terms of mentality, but it is not possible to be involved in drug smuggling and to play the role of healthy minded people!

Loving animals can be a sign of improvement in terms of moralities and life standards or values, but it is impossible to take bribes for an operation in a hospital and to have moralities!

Loving animals is acceptable provided that animals lovers must first care about other people's civil or human rights!

If there are some poor people in a society, spending money on dogs is pointless. It is against civil and human rights. This is not justifiable.

Loving dogs cannot be replaced by loving people. Loving animals and hating people are mutually exclusive!

Following the actions and reactions of some so called important people(big-headed people) cannot make the followers important(A careful attention must be paid that the criteria for being important differ from culture to culture. In the west, whoever can obtain a large amount of money is important)!

All the best,
Behnam, 19 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Eid Fitr to all friends

Post by Mohsen »

On this joyous occasion of EID, May God open for you the door of new opportunities and lead onto the path of happiness & success.

Fitr means to break fast or to refrain from fasting. Hence the Eid after the fasts of Ramadan is called Eid Fitr, as it is the day of rejoicing after the completion of fasting. On this occasion of happiness, as a sign of gratitude one has to give a specific amount in aims, which is called Fitrieh or Zakat. To purify and obtain complete blessings for the fasts of Ramadan one has to give Fitrieh. Thus it is obligatory to give Fitrieh to purify one's fast.

The true object in giving Fitrieh on this happy, occasion is also to assist the poor and needy, so that, they may rejoice with the more fortunate.
The amount of Fitrieh for one person is 3 kilograms wheat or rice or equal price , it depends on which one is your every day main dish. It is better to give this money to a poor people in your family at first , if there is no poor people in the family ,you should search to find a poor in your living district, and if you don’t find any poor there ,you can give the Fetrieh to a charity organization .

The Eid al-Fitr congregational prayers was held in all cities in Iran

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mushaf

Re: Happy Eid!

Post by Mushaf »

behnam wrote:Hi dear friends,

Happy Eid ul-Fitr to you and to your family. May God accept your fasting and prayers. I wish you happy moments with your beloved people.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 July, 2015
Hi Behnam

Happy Eid-ul-Fitr to you and your Family. May you have all the happy moments with your friends , family and relatives .
Take care
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi Hurieh
Happy Eid to you and your Family
I hope you will be doing great . have not seen you for a while , hope everything will be fine with u
God bless u
emdadcse

Happy Eid & Introducing myself

Post by emdadcse »

Hi dear all friends,

I wish you all Happy Eid Mubarak.
I am Emdad Hossain from Bangladesh. Thanks God I have found this site and you to discuss and learning English.

Thanks
Emdad
Panwar

Post by Panwar »

Hi I am Lalit Panwar male from Delhi in India I am software Engineer private sector company but my English is very poor I am learn to english but speeking problem pls. help me sir and all of you

Thanks
Lalit
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

My Dearest Friends, ...

Post by Hurieh »

My dearest friends, Behnam, Mohsen, Mushaf, Setareh, …
Hi,

How are you doing? It’s a bit late to say happy Eid-ul-Fitr, isn’t it?
But let’s think of its blessing as a continuum integrating with our daily life, and keep its effects on our soul alive in every moment of our lives. I don’t like to seem like preachers but I found this Ramadan a little different from the last years before. As a person who is looking for change all the time, it can be something good for me.

It’s about three weeks that I’ve been away from you and I’ve missed writing to you separately too much. Now that I’m here, I have the feeling of a person who has been away from her home too long and reached there at once. So I suppose I’ve lain down on a comfortable sofa breathing a sigh of relief and mumbling these words: “Home is the best!” …smiling…Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your posts regarding last topics provided with dear Behnam. Many informative tips were professionally embedded in your posts that make them interesting to read deeply. They are like apertures to deep layers of your thoughts, and I’m like a curious adventurer standing on my toes and taking a deep close look inside. LOL.

Anyway, reading your posts and thinking about them broaden my view regarding issues and open new doors to me in order to look at things from different angels. I ask dear Behnam to keep up brainstorming us with his great topics.

Dear Behnam, you asked me a question and I couldn’t make you satisfied with my answer. Further clarification is needed to know what you exactly mean by احساس خفه شدن. As a person who is involved in medical science, I would say: “I feel asphyxia (only provided that my problem is so serious that I have the feeling of near death due to the insufficient O2 available in the air.)” In minor cases in which my problem is only shortness of breathing I would say: “I feel dyspnea.”
Meanwhile, I don’t know what native speakers say in their colloquy speaking. Please let me know if my answer doesn’t seem convincing yet.

Dear Mohsen, thank you very much for your detailed explanations about Ramadan. I enjoyed reading your post. Did you see any change in yourself at the end of this month? So, let us know how much extra weight you have put after fasting for a month? Heheheee…. I’m kidding.
The thing that makes me so worried about Ramadan is the changes in my body weight after fasting. It may seem silly. But I lose weight easily. So, I always weigh myself in the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan and compare it with my weight in the last day of the month. I lost 2 kilos and a half in this Ramadan. You may say that it’s not a big number but it is. The thing is that the easier I lose weight, the more difficult I gain weight. So it’ll last several months until I can gain my former weight.
Dear Mohsen, besides fasting, you’d actively taken part in humanitarian activities that is really valuable. God bless you.

Dear Mushaf and Setareh, how are you doing? I hope everything is going pretty well with you.
Dear Mushaf, it’s really nice to be remembered in your posts. I really like to get to know you more but sounds like you tend to be introvert. We just know your gender and your country. What about the rest? Winking. Right now, you are the only foreigner among us and can teach us many new things about your culture, customs, beliefs, whatnot. Anyway, hope to read more from you.
Dear Setareh, reading your posts and blogs is really enjoyable for me. They are informative too full of valuable tips and wisdom. You are a good writer. I personally like your words too much. It’s a pleasure to be an audience of yours. Please let us tag along with you and your great thoughts by writing more for us.

Best regards,
Hurieh
Jul 23rd/ 2015
KateMcKinzi

Post by KateMcKinzi »

Very interesting materials.
If you would like to learn English, you can use variety of sites, such as this one: http://www.myenglishdom.com/
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

kidney kills Mohsen

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh ,

Thank you for your valuable post , you wrote your sentence eloquently and used beautiful words to arrange the sentences, I enjoyed reading it. Yes, Ramadan has changed my life as always , it was like a nutritious food for body ,it effected on my soul, I should be content with my function ,if a person is content with his function ,he feel peace in his life , of course there is large room for more and more activities ,but I am content with the less. It is God who is the hope for hopeless ,but sometime God opens a door for me to give hope to some needy people.

Well about losing weight I am ashamed to say that I gained weight during Ramadan, drinking so much water , and fruits , melons , my metabolism is different , if I drink one bottle of water ,my body perspire as much as two bottles ,and during eating ,and after eating when my body is converting the food to energy ,I perspire too much , so I feel thirsty again and drink another bottle of water , in this process what will be happen , the radius of arc is going longer , I mean the arc of my stomach ,nothing I can do ,this is my kismet , the arc is not too big that one can see from outside my shirt. :-) :-)

Last Friday , I went out of city with my wife accompanied with my brother and his family , we went 50 Kms on the road to reach a mountain ,it was 6.30 AM and we started to go up the mountain (My brother and me ) it was still a long way to reach the top of mountain that I felt I couldn’t continue , I hadn’t had any exercise for two months ,during Ramadan ,there wasn’t any exercise and after Ramadan I was lazy to start my routine three times morning exercise , so we came back down and prepare to eat breakfast , I called my friend Reza and asked him to join us and he accepted , we were eating a melon ( My favorite fruit) until Reza and his wife joined us and we were there for 2 hours discussing many things such as 5+1 talks. :-) :-)

I tell you the story of eating Kidney, Yesterday I went to small town of Tiran , Tiran is about 1 hour from Esfahan , and the direction of road is Esfahan ,Najafabad, Tiran. I had an appointment there , there is an area beside the Tiran , it is called Rezvanshar , Rezvanshar is a special place ,there are 100 stone factories there ,I made an appointment in one of factories , there is a long story ,at the moment I was there all of factories were off , they were on the strike , because they didn’t want to pay tax to government , in Iran people are not used to pay tax , there is no a good tax payment system ,and government always make its budget by selling oil. Let it alone .. Finally I found that man outside of his factory and I finished my job there .
On the way back to home in Najafabad I decided to buy meat of camel, there are a lot of butcheries in Najafabad which sell meat of camel, I don’t know why !! :!!: but whenever I go to Najafabad I buy the meat of camel. In the butchery ,I ordered for two Kms of meat , the butcher spoke about nutritional properties of camel meat , I looked at the windows of his refrigerator and saw a very big kidney , whose kidney is this? , the butcher said it is belong to camel , again he started to tell me about nutritional properties of camel kidney , finally he enticed me to buy the kidney :-( :-( , it was about 1.5 kms and I pay 37000 Toman for it , I had never eaten the kidney , at noon I was at home and told my wife to prepare it for lunch , she was surprised to see such a big kidney , and told me how much I was mindless to buy the big kidney :-( :-( ,
so I had to cut it myself , I told her that I paid money for it and I had to eat it , at least four people can eat this kidney , I roasted it on the skewer for two days and eat all of them , my wife help me a little bit in eating , I don’t know what will happen for me , if I didn’t come back to this thread ,you know that Kidney has killed Mohsen :cry:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

When its Kidney is that much big, Oh My God to its...! :):):)

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:at noon I was at home and told my wife to prepare it for lunch , she was surprised to see such a big kidney , and told me how much I was mindless to buy the big kidney ,
so I had to cut it myself , I told her that I paid money for it and I had to eat it
Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for posting a nice post full of sweet things, especially a very good story. Your story made me smile. Thank you very much.

In Najafabad, instead of buying Camel kidney, you were supposed to buy Elham's heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: How was Najafabad? I'd like you to describe the place our Elham is living.

Your last post revealed your true personality. I've put a part of your post above. It yells Mohsen is a hen-pecked husband. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 31 July, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

London rocket-seed

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

At present I have stomachache, although I ate the kidney with Pomegranate sauce and several fresh lemons juice squeezed it on , but I think the Kidney of camel ,like its meat , never be cooked well. I sweat more than ever because of stomachache , I don’t know I am cold tempered or hot tempered now ,( سردیم شده یا گرمیم شده) but my wife prepared a big glass of cold water mixing with London rocket-seed and sugar , now I am not afraid to say that I am a hen pecked male. :!!:

Well as a hen pecked male if I achieve the Elham heart what will be happen for me between two women, an Esfahni said I live my life very good with two wives ,and all the nights I sleep between my two wives easily , one of the women is in Tehran , the second one is in Esfahan , and I always sleep in Gom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well , about Najafabad … I always pass through Najafabad ,when I want to go Zayandeh rood river dam ,or going to other cities like Tiran , Daran, Khansar, Golpayegan , Aligodarz in Khoramabad state..and many places, on the way I always buy camel meat and dried bread,the city is full of motorcycle , There are many industries there , from weaving carpets to bus manufacturing companies , people have witty nature ,but they are very serious in every job ,generally I am positive toward Najafabad.
Well let me quaff the last gulp of London rocket-seed mixture as I am waiting for melons

have a great friday
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

What Is the Occasion?!?

Post by Hurieh »

My dearest friends,

What’s the occasion today?!? That is obviously the most important reason that has kept me be with you guys for about a year. I took this occasion as a perfect opportunity to happily and proudly say:
“Happy Friendship Day.”
Thanks for your valuable friendship guys. I’m truly proud of each of you and your friendship. That’s all.

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
Aug 2nd/ 2015
Divinna

Re: It is not satisfying dear Mohsen!

Post by Divinna »

behnam wrote:Hi dear Mohsen,

Happy Ramadan my dear friend. How are you? I hope you are doing well.

Dear Mohsen, so many thanks for putting some photos of Iranian women in the thread, but it is not satisfying. A woman is not a woman unless she puts some of her curves on display! Every woman has got some beauties. Those beauties are designed by God for men's eyes. What is the point in hiding them? Western ladies are generous to men. They show some of those beauties and feed our eyes generously, whereas the ladies in your photos sound mean, you know, ungenerous. Why are they hiding their bla bla things? I am totally dissatisfied with your photos! LOOOL
****************************** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ******************************

All the best,
Behnam, 21 June, 2015

Hi Behnam

I had problem with my acct I have to make a new one. I couldn't ck the post because I was busy.

Here my answer to you post. YOU ARE A SARCARTIC MAN. How many faces do you have?
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

It is not satisfying dear Mohsen!

Postby behnam » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 am

Hi dear Mohsen,

Dear Mohsen, so many thanks for putting some photos of Iranian women in the thread, but it is not satisfying. A woman is not a woman unless she puts some of her curves on display! Every woman has got some beauties. Those beauties are designed by God for men's eyes. What is the point in hiding them? Western ladies are generous to men. They show some of those beauties and feed our eyes generously, whereas the ladies in your photos sound mean, you know, ungenerous. Why are they hiding their bla bla things? I am totally dissatisfied with your photos! LOOOL
****************************** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ******************************

All the best,
Behnam, 21 June, 2015

HI BEHNAM

I HAD PROBLEM WITH MY OLD PASSWORD AND USER.
I WAS BUSY
BUT HERE IS MY ANSWER TO YOU COMMENT.
YOU ARE A SARCARTIC MAN. HOW MANY FACES DO YOU HAVE?
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:
Divina wrote:Hi

I KWEN THIS ALREADY. YOU THOUGHT THAT I DIDNT KWON.

THAT WHY I SAID: STILL A LONG ROAD TO WALK. THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT TRYING TO GET THERE ARE MORE WOMEN IN OTHERS COUNTRIES DOING THE SAME. I SAID I AM READING. THIS IS NOT KNEW FOR ME MAYBE IT KNEW FOR YOU. WHAT I WROTE IS BECAUSE I KNEW THAT NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO WATCH MEN SPORT AND GO TO A CONCERT.
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG TO WATCH MEN SPORT. ALSO THEY ARE A LOT OF WOMEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO GO TO COLLEGE, DRIVE A CAR, AND A LOT MORE THINGS. I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ALL THOSE DREAMS COME TRUE, BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL GET THEM. IT WONT BE EASY FOR ANY WOMEN IN THOSE COUNTRIES TO GET ALL THOSE RIGHTS BUT THEY WILL GET THEM WITH THE HELP OF THOSE MALE DREAMERS THAN HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Hi
The culture is different in each society , In Iran women have special respect more then what you think , for example you started to talk and some sexual body membranes related to man and woman in this thread , but none of women in this thread took part in your discussion, they have freedom here, but you don’t understand why they didn’t say anything, this is outstanding position that women have in Iran.

Usually in stadiums there is a special atmosphere, many people use bad words, some people even didn’t take their children to stadiums , this common in all world , but in Iran women have special respect ,so women are not allowed to watch man sport in the stadium, there are some west oriented girls in Iran , they make themselves like western pattern women, they smoke cigarette in public place, they use bad words in public , they don’t fear to lose their respect , but fortunately they are a few .

Also another thing that you don’t understand, You think that what you have in your society is the rights,and other countries should follow your social behavior as a pattern, for example drinking alcohol, dancing woman with man, having sex before marriage, going to water women and men together in seaside and swimming pool, … and women going out nuke and so on and we should follow it step by step. as you said a long road to walk to reach your goal, in your idea you see nothing wrong for having all of above pointed rights, I am sure.
But this road goes ahead to fall of human, we don’t want to follow your road

Islamic rules is very different with your rights in west, we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world

In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society , as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

Surly it is needed a reform in west, and women should find their real values, what is the use of woman ?, they are using their body and face to have value in your society, in each advertisement you use women , and in your websites ( yahoo) always there is a semi nuke women , don’t you have anything for women to show in the first page of Yahoo? In your TV channel women should show a part of their body to have value. what is the END OF THIS ROAD YOU ARE WALKING???

You have walked in a wrong road ,and you should come back, don’t be worry for Iran, let Iranian women be alone, not ruin their personality.
If we have social problems in our society, it is belong to those people who have west oriented thought.

That is like the other fields , USA worries about nuclear program of Iran ,while we should ask UN to send Iranian inspector to check the nuclear program of USA and their military factories , because USA once used the nuclear bomb in Japan and this unreliable government should be controlled, but it is funny that they want to control Iran nuclear facilities ,or close it , because they foresee that in next 10 years Iran may produce nuclear bomb, I don’t want explain about Israel nuclear program, as if it is a joke to speak about human and human rights in other countries when we this cancer gland in the world.

As Hamed Zamani ( Iranian singer)song a sing for Israel , he song from Israel’s mouth.
Israel attacked to Gaze while the world was watching the football world cup, so Israel say

You said: we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world
and other stuff that for me I don't care.

The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR SAME RIGHTS?

I ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT RIGHTS NOT CLOTHES. DO YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHTS AND CLOTHING? I NEVER TALK ABOUT CLOTHES. GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING ABOUT CLOTHING, SMOKE, DRINK OR ALL WORDS THAT YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH.

HAVE A NICE NICE DAY
Divinna

Re: It is not satisfying dear Mohsen!

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:
behnam wrote:Hi dear Mohsen,

All the best,
Behnam, 21 June, 2015
Dear Friend,

many international organizations who are worry for women's rights in Iran ,try to open the women eyes in Iran , they want to show the correct road to women ,and first step of this road make them generous

have a nice day
Mohsen
I DIDNT KNOW BEHNAM YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT IS HUMAN RIGHTS? WOW, YOU COMMENT SAY YOU ARE A SARCARTIC PERSON WITH SO MANY FACES.

PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN.
DIVINA
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

HI Mohsen

You said
Usually in stadiums there is a special atmosphere, many people use bad words, some people even didn’t take their children to stadiums , this common in all world , but in Iran women have special respect ,so women are not allowed to watch man sport in the stadium.

My answer: Really? Interesting I didn’t know you Muslim men say bad words in publics places like your stadiums. Then you Muslim men have to changed their behavior of from of those nice Muslim ladies then they will be able to enjoy those events too with their husband and parents.

You said:
Also another thing that you don’t understand, You think that what you have in your society is the rights, and other countries should follow your social behavior as a pattern, for example drinking alcohol, dancing woman with man, having sex before marriage, going to water women and men together in seaside and swimming pool, … and women going out nuke and so on and we should follow it step by step. as you said a long road to walk to reach your goal, in your idea you see nothing wrong for having all of above pointed rights, I am sure. But this road goes ahead to fall of human, we don’t want to follow your road

MY answer:
Could you go back to my writings and tell me when I wrote that your countries has to do what other countries are doings. My writings were about women rights. One example that came now to my mind. Its right get hired for any job and get the same pay that men. I was reading it is very hard for them to get hired in a men job and also get the same salary. Hey I am talking about all Muslim Country. I think Iran is not the only Muslim country in the whole world.

You said:
Islamic rules is very different with your rights in west, we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world

My answer:
Really? Then if your Islamic rule are beyond of all of rights in the world. Hey I think that is only your personal opinion, because is Islamic rule are beyond of all of right in the world. Could you explain to me WHY Muslim women are requesting rights? some basic rights. I won't write them here because I am sure you know them.

You said:
In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society, as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

MY answer:
You are putting word in my mouth again. Could you go back to my writing and tell me which one say about your countries has to do what other countries are doing. If you go to human rights. They don’t talk about human behaviors. All your comments show that you are not well informed about human rights and you are mixing a lot of things that are different

You said:
In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society , as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

My answer:
Again you are talking about human behavior. Please go to human rights and read them

You said:
Surly it is needed a reform in west, and women should find their real values, what is the use of woman ?, they are using their body and face to have value in your society, in each advertisement you use women

My answer: Women using their body to have value in your society? You are wrong. There are a lot of women around the world that are engineers, doctors, lawyers, architect etc and some of them receive the same salary that men. They don’t use their face or body. Where do you get your information for?

You said:
and in your websites ( yahoo) always there is a semi nuke women , don’t you have anything for women to show in the first page of Yahoo? In your TV channel women should show a part of their body to have value. what is the END OF THIS ROAD YOU ARE WALKING???

MY answer: I would like to know what are you doing with your divine eyes looking nude women online? Interesting I don’t have Yahoo acct but I can see you have one.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

You said:
You have walked in a wrong road, and you should come back, don’t be worry for Iran, let Iranian women be alone, not ruin their personality.
If we have social problems in our society, it is belong to those people who have west oriented thought.

My answer: You are mixing things that are not in human rights. Please read them then we can talk. Let say it again you are still putting world in my mouth.

You said:
That is like the other fields , USA worries about nuclear program of Iran ,while we should ask UN to send Iranian inspector to check the nuclear program of USA and their military factories, because USA once used the nuclear bomb in Japan and this unreliable government should be controlled, but it is funny that they want to control Iran nuclear facilities ,or close it , because they foresee that in next 10 years Iran may produce nuclear bomb, I don’t want explain about Israel nuclear program, as if it is a joke to speak about human and human rights in other countries when we this cancer gland in the world.

My answer: I rest my case you are mixing a lot of stuff that they are not inside human rights.

The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR RIGHTS?

I ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT RIGHTS NOT CLOTHES. DO YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHTS AND CLOTHING? I NEVER TALK ABOUT CLOTHES. GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING ABOUT CLOTHING, SMOKE, DRINK OR ALL WORDS THAT YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH.

HAVE A NICE NICE DAY
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:Divinna comes back

Post by Mohsen »

Divinna say
The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR RIGHTS
Hi Divinna
be careful of you ID ,not to lose it again
In Iran ,I never seen or heard the Muslim women protest and ask for their rights , Muslim women in Iran proud of their country and living here .
If you mean Muslim women who live in Saudi Arabia , who prevent the women to drive a car , yes I agree ,but the Saudi Government is not Muslim , you should consider this fact that Saudi government is allayed with Israel , Don’t you see who many people are killed every day in Yaman by Saudi Government , and where is the Human rights who don’t see 15000 civilian people ( many children) were killed during 120 days attack of Saudi to Yaman.
You say : The Human right don’t speak about Killing of innocent people who are killing in Yaman
Last edited by Mohsen on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Osameh Ben Laden

Post by Mohsen »

Family members of Osama Bin Laden were killed in a private jet crash in Hampshire on last Friday

Many questions raised over why a terrorist leader ‘s family are free to travel in Europe , why the possession of Osameh ‘family was not block in European bank
Did their life time had been expired and they should be killed
Last edited by Mohsen on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

crocodile tears

Post by Mohsen »

Family photos lie in the debris of the house in which 18-month-old Ali Dawabsha was burned to death in an attack by suspected Zionist settlers, Duma, occupied West Bank, 31 July.

It is hard to imagine a more hypocritical display than the crocodile tears of the same leaders who perpetrated the massacre of 2,200 Palestinians in Gaza last year, more than 500 of them children, now feigning outrage at the murder of one more.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi dear Hurieh

Post by setareh »

Dear Hurieh , happy your friendship's day. {-: I must say that I am so proud of being your friend. Indeed you are like a pearl for this thread. We take so much proud of having you in this thread. Your beautiful posts always cheer us up. I personally learn so many nice points from your posts. I am so grateful to your compliment about me and my writings. It means a lot to me. We are always looking forward to reading your posts.
best wishes,
Setareh