Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:26 am

A part of Jeuse birth story in Quarn ( The holy book of Muslims)

The Good news of a new-born child

(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:45-51)

SongAn

Post by SongAn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:25 pm

One of the important to be able to use fluent english is listening carefully. You should listen each sentence repeat and repeat again, listen and rewrite each sentence on paper and check the result with transcript. I would like to share with you one app on google play named Listen and Repeat Sentences that will automatically detect each sentence and allow us to setup pausing time between sentences, setup the repetition number of each sentence, setup the number of repeated sentences. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hq.lars

behnam
Platinum Member

I am still alive!

Post by behnam » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi dears

This is just to let you know I've missed you and I'm still alive. :-) How are you doing? How is your life? Anything new? I hope this year is going to be a good year to you and to your beloved people. I am busy with some tasks. I may find some free time to be active here again. LOL Good old days!

All the best,
Behnam, ( January, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

ahanawillson

Post by ahanawillson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 am

Divina wrote:You said: "When someone's freedom causes troubles to someone else, it is not freedom. It is a threat! That's why we need to have laws and rules in our societies. Having laws isn't enough. We must obey them no matter we belong to the rich and famous or to the poor."

Here important rich people get arrested and goes to Texas online dui like everybody else.

With criminal records
http://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/c ... .bfwO16yyX
Hi
All states have some type of ignition interlock program, in which judges require all or some convicted drunk drivers to install interlocks in their cars to disable the engine if alcohol is detected on their breath. 22 states (and 4 California counties) have made ignition interlocks mandatory or highly incentivized for all convicted drunk drivers, even first-time offenders. An additional 3 states mandate interlocks for high BACs, 8 states require them for repeat offenders; and 9 states for both high BAC and repeat offenders. The remaining 8 states and D.C. make interlocks discretionary.
We defer to our State Highway Safety Office members' interpretation of the law. Some groups may have a higher count.

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 pm

[img=http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/5/0/4/IMG000 ... 823504.jpg]
Thank you Mohsen old boy!

Our Christmas tree gets small! But the cat still loves playing with it. Unfortunately, I still can't make good photos :~:

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi dears

This is just to let you know I've missed you and I'm still alive. :-) How are you doing? How is your life? Anything new? I hope this year is going to be a good year to you and to your beloved people. I am busy with some tasks. I may find some free time to be active here again. LOL Good old days!

All the best,
Behnam, ( January, 2017)
Deers cry out loudly, remembering good old days!

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Please don't let me make a big fuzz all over the place! What is the weather in Tehran? :cry:

jeyhun

Post by jeyhun » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:02 am

We recently launched new website particularly built for improving spelling and comprehension.

We would be very interested to get a feedback from ESL students, how easy to use is our website and perceived value of our exercises.

Please check the link below:

https://spellquiz.com/dictation/grade-1

The key value of this website:

verified content that was written by teachers in USA and Canada
excellent audio recorded by professionals in USA and Canada
the only application, which captures the progress of the student and can exactly state, how many words the user knows - provides confirmation on how big is the vocabulary of the student
It builds listening, spelling, typing and comprehension skills of the students
It is free to start and you do not need a credit card to see it in action!

We will be happy to hear any feedback!
Thanks in advance!

behnam
Platinum Member

Post by behnam » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:38 am

reindeer wrote:Please don't let me make a big fuzz all over the place! What is the weather in Tehran? :cry:
Hi dear,

How are you doing? How is your family, your daughter? How about music? I hope you are doing good. The weather in Tehran is sunny and nice now. We are on the last days of our year. We are getting ready for celebrating the New Year! You may know that our new years start in springs on 20th of March in your calendars. I am at home now. I and my wife are going to buy some fruits. New Years are good for children and women. For men, I think it is money wasting and killing time.

Hey Andrew, I intend to write more and to make the forum active again. Please drop by here from time to time and let's be active as before. By the way, we used to play chess on a site. Drop me the link please.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

jeyhun

Post by jeyhun » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 am

Happy Novruz!