Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

I am searching for a Gold mine , although the price of Gold is petering out , it is worth to pile it up
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Gold, silver, iron...Chains, bonds, fetters, candcuffs...Any kind of relation in human language assotiates to some metall assigned to restrict freedom. Guess, that every healthy living being prefer freedom to being chained. So, what is his search for a relation if not perversion?
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thank you*

Post by Elham »

Oh my goodness,

I'm gratually going to believe that lovely God hears my prayers for his blessings from sky!!!

Although I was asleep when he sent his rain and snow falls and I didn't see anything, it was a huge surprise when I found the ground wet in the morning , stepping out the home...and noticing some very very little snow on grounds on the way of university!

Last night before I go to sleep I made a wish and asked God to send me a sign tomorrow (like a rain or snow fall) that he has heard me! You know what? I'm feeling exactly like those sweet little girls in the stories which God sends his angels to make their wishes come true in the morning! :lol: :-D :-D :-D

You may say, oh Elham come on.... how optimistic you are, don't talk in that childish way!!!
Well...Emmmm.... Why not? Let me suppose that last night's falls have just and just been for the sake of me* {-; {-; {-; :-D

Thank youuuuuuuuu my lovely, lovely, LOVELY God....thanksssssssssss a world*
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elisa,

Thank you very much for those lovely poems. They were fantastic.

Please write regularly.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for joining us and putting friendly posts; describing your wishes and feelings. They are very interesting.

The weather is warm in Tehran. There is no snow and rain. Today, it was sunny. Birds were singing, as if the spring is coming. From the way the sun was shining in the sky; from the shadows and shades; from the smile of trees, I feel as if next week is Iranian New Year(Nowruz). I really smell it.

I really envy your close friendship with God. You seem so calm, relaxed and sweet. I wish you lasting happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi my dear friends,

I hope you are fine.I've just registered and I'm happy that we have another chance for being together.hope to write more in near future!

All the best
Setayesh
melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Mohsen wrote:The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain
The gold is different from other metall? A very profound remark. We spoke about chains, didn't we? Chain is a chain, no matter what it is made from.

Crowly yours,
M. crow
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen, Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for valuing friendship and keeping it going. It is very kind of you.

We(Mohsen, Andrew and me) are men. We are supposed to understand each other easily. Well, we are almost the same, since men are the same. However, unfortunately, it is pretty difficult for me to understand things you often discuss! For example, I am following your recent posts carefully, but I cannot get what is(are) behind them. Is it a sarcastic way of discussing a matter? What is wrong with me? It makes me sad and worried when I cannot understand something!

Anyway, I LOVE YOU!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 January, 2012

melancrow

Post by melancrow »

Hi Behnam,

So you can see we are not the same!
Not only the words, but also the way man speaks has its own meaning. The ways can be so different that it may lead to some misunderstanding. In a live talk we use much more powrful and effective tool - body language, which is mimicry, gesture, eye expression, pose, tone of voice, etc. When we write, we use very poor, limited set - set of words. Don't overestimate word - it is a perfect instrument to confuse and decieve, but it very seldom let people come to agreement and understanding.

Must go. Continue later.

Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

We, Andrew and me discussed about role of gold among the people. A gold sometimes is a piece of love and sometime it is a chain (obstacle). You know that when people marry, they wear gold rings, They love each other while they loss their freedom . off course it is not true for every body. What do you think ,does the gold confines people ?

All the best
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for explanation.

Gold is considered as one of the valuable metals in the world. I personally don't know why it is valuable. How is it valued? Who has valued it? Is there something special in gold?

Well, as far as technology is concerned, gold is used in coating some electronic and optoelectronic elements.

From medical science point's of view, gold is harmful to men.However, it is beneficial to women's health to wear gold jewelry.

Although-as I mentioned-gold has some advantages, its value isn't because of those properties. I guess its value comes from an agreement among countries. How do you think?

About your question, concerning the confines gold brings to men, I appreciate your view, but I believe in something more than limitation which gold imposes on poor men! I'd like not to sound pessimistic or be against women's rights, but in my opinion-IN IRAN-gold has brought a new shape of slavery! In this strange phenomenon, men are slaves and women are their owners. You'd understand what I mean if you think for the answer of this question:

Let's assume that there are unhappy modern spouses(a husband and a wife belong to new generation I mean). For some unknown reasons,they are always fighting with each other. The question is this: In order to get rid of her, is it easy(beneficial) for men either to kill his wife or divorce her? Consider paying her rights according to Islamic-Iranian laws and rules! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in a hurry, have to leave.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 February, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Without dreams we are dead!!!

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal,

Today I'm going to ask questions I had never asked you before!

I want you to write about your dreams! What were your childhood dreams? How would you see your future when you were a child ? How many of your wishes in life has come true? How close this Amal,now, is to Amal you expected yourself to be?

Which event of your life has been the most effective one and has caused noticable diffrences in your life or personality?

And what are your current dreams and wishes? How is your ideal life and personality?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you on this topic.....

Best wishes,
Elham

P.S. I would appreciate other friend's opinions and answers.I'd love to hear about your old and new dreams*
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

It's raining!!!!!!!!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you?

Thanks for this interesting topic. In fact, I was very busy thinking iabout it and didn't realize that it's RAINING outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how much I love rain, so now I am busy with watching it. Therefore, please Elham, forgive me I will delay writing about my dreams cause I am watching one right now. ;-) :-) The rain, Kasun mountain and Fauruz songs, What a wonderful view and a wounderful moment!

I promise to write sooooon.
Take care
Bye
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi my friends,

This is just to let you know that there is something wrong with my account 'you.*******.com'. I have to get online with a new account. My new account is '*******.com' Please add my new account in your list.

I appreciate it if I could chat with you.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 February, 2012

Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi.
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi Behnam;
YOU became dangerous! why a tiger!!?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Gold is a rare metal ,gold is beautiful ,it is burnished and it color has stability . So its quality cause women wear it round- the- clock.
Many people like gold because of its value not its beautifulness . I don’t know why Gold has no attraction for me , May be there is something wrong in my body system. A detector or a probe does not work well, I need a transplant surgery.

I don’t know how Gold cause slavery for men , what do you mean by your question? Well in the Gold history ,for many years there were black slaves who works in South Africa for their English white master ,and they plunder the South Africa Mines like what happen for Black Gold in middle East .

Behnam , How it is beneficial to kill a wife. You know that if person kills his wife ,he will be executed , what is your plot ?

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Sorry to make you confused. As you know, in our country, when a husband divorces his wife, he must give her some money or some gold etc. depends on what is written in the document of the marriage in registry office. In Farsi we call it 'mehrieh'.

These days-IN IRAN- it is common for boys and girls to have this dialog between each other when getting married:

G: Honey, you must consider my dowry 1000 gold coins in the document of marriage if you'd like me to say a loud 'YES' in registry office.

B: Darling, it doesn't matter. I love you very much.(This love doesn't come from his heart or mind. In fact other part of his body rules him on those days).

Anyway, they get married. After some months or some years they find life boring. They may start fighting with each other. Finally, they decide to get divorced. They go to the court and open a file. After some meetings in the court, the man(he was a boy before) finds out that he must give 1000 gold coins to his wife! 1000 coins? Yes, about one million US dollars!!! Really? Yes?

A brave man would pay one hundred thousand US dollars if he could kill his wife and offer evidence to the court that it had been by accident not on purpose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, in Iran, there is a modern form of slavery. Men are slaves, and women are their owners. Men are slaves, because they are heavily in debt. Women are their owners, because men owe them a lot of money actually!

Dear Mohsen, if you think you are an exception, so you aren't a slave, just look at the marriage document and see how much the dowry of your wife is written there and you have signed the bottom of the page happily! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 2 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I can say that I am an exception ,because in the dowry I signed it there was not written about gold coin amount , and the other things is that I have paid the amount dowry which I was indebted to my wife , expect one thing that I should take her to Mecca.
You know that women whenever asked for their dowry ,men should pay it right away , there no need fighting and divorce. It is the Islamic rules . In my case my wife never asked for her dowry , but I paid it on my willing .. you know that thing are became expensive , so it is better to pay it sooner
:lol: :lol: :lol:

have a good day
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Non of my dreams came true until now , I like to have a confectionary ,a restaurant , an ice cream shop , I wished I had got married a Japanese girl. ,these are my childish ‘wishes.

When I was a child I was interested in confectionary ,cookie ,and generally sweetish things.when my father brought a box of it to home , I didn’t eat anything unless the box became empty … so my mother had to hide the box somewhere at house. At the same time I started searching operation , if I found the box , I would finish it in the hidden place , like a mouse under the cabinet . but most of the time I could not find it and gradually it was a kind of complex in my mind , so I wished I had have a confectionary shop as a dream. Also I spent all of money which I find at home to buy ice cream. It was usual for me to eat ice cream everyday .. so my parents began to suppress my feeling by different ways , they kept the money away from my hand and it was my another dreams to open an ice-cream shop ...and food and restaurant have the same story , I used to stripped the refrigerator . When I was adult my father encouraged my to join a sport club , and I went warlike club to play Karate , you know the karate is originally a Japanese ‘ sport . and if a person join it inevitability would be attracted by japans culture . so at that time I founded in japans style and I wished to marry a japans girl. May be I would like to exercise Karatte days and nights , that was my forth wish and failure in my life.

Have a good day
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dreams!

Post by [amal] »

Hello Elham,
Thanks for your patience, here is my post about dreams, I hope to read your answer about your own question after you finish reading mine:

Dear Elham, For sure we all see dreams and of course there are a lot of explanations about this, some scientists believe that we see at night what we face during the day or the lifetime and some of dreams are memorable while others aren't....

Oh, It's a very complicated subject and need a lot of study so let me talk about my own dreams which is a little bit simpler and easier. :lol:

My problem is that I see a lot of dreams but I always don't remember them!!!

However, I remeber that when I was a child my dreams all where about princesses and being a princess who lives in a big castle until her prince comes on his white horse and takes her faraway. {-:
Maybe that's because I was watching a lot of cartoons about that since my favourite type was like Mary Antoinette, The beauty and the beast...etc {-:

I don't think that my dreams as an adult have changed since I really still love their dresses, their style and their way of dealing with people and this has a clear impact on me and my personality.

Now let me tell you about the real life or my real dreams and wishes; I -in my whole life- didn't dream that I would one day study math after finishing the school, I even didn't imagine that,cause I totally dislike it! HOWEVER, MATHEMATICS was the main subject in my institute .:cry: poor me! :-( :lol:

However, I am very satisfied with myself for what I am and cause although math wasn't my favourite subject, I graduated with a very good degree.

Therefore, now my curret and biggest dream is fining a JOB cause obviously I am not interested in math and I can't work as an accountant, That isn't me!!!!!!!!!

Dear Elham, I wanted to write about your question
: 'which event of your life has been the most effective one and has caused noticable dfferences in yourlife or personality?'
But it really made me sad cause it's an old and painful story which I don't like to remember. However, I dislike to ignore your question therefore I am going to write about it briefly ...

The most effective event in my life is the day which I visited my father after he did his heart surgery. :-( It was an awful day which I wont forget! :-( It's really made a great change in my personality and I become more responsible girl who start to care about the people around her .

Forgive me Elham, I have to end my message here, right now my eyes are full of tears but in the end I feel like most of my wishes in somehow has come true and god has always listened to me and has always given me what I want. It's enough for me that god kept my father alive for us and this is all what I want from life.Nothing is important more than my family.

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes
Amal
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Hi
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mohsen,

Seems you are a rich man; why don't you start a confictionary or ice creem store? And you can hire someone to work there when you're at your main job! This way not anly do you realise your childhood dream but also you creat job for some one else!!! {-; :-D

I thought men dream of prittiest,happiest,...st( {-; ) wife, but I had never heard a man dream for a Kerate woman!!! :shock: If you had such a wife, wouldn't you be afraid to be hit by her when you became a bad man?! {-;
You know,my future husband is a very very lucky man, beacause I quited Kerate before I gain the brown belt; otherwise he couldn't defend himself while I got angry with him! He must be thankful to God and me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope your dreams come true one after another*

All the best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for you suggestion I, I think about it and maybe in future I treat you at my own Ice cream ,confictionary’ store.
Because I had a black belt , I never afraid of my Japanese wife , :lol: If I met you before and I knew that you have a brown belt ,be sure I would change my dream .

take care
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Why are you sad?!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

I was reading your posts here but I felt some sadness in your words, what's the matter?! Is everything going well with you?! What has made you sad?! Take it easy, nothing deserve your sadness...

I wish you a happy and healthy life.

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your morale which you gave me in your words. Yes I am sad ,today I had an interview in a petrochemical company at 12 o’clock. They asked for commercial manager ,a full time job , and I couldn’t accept it ,because I am working somewhere and I can accept a part time job. I am thinking to leave my former job and join to Petrochemical Co. This feel is killing me , I should be disloyal to my present manager ..

B.Wishes,
mohsen
Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Dear Behnam;
Hi.
I wanted to say YOU that we can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. And time after time YOU could! Well done!
L'amoure.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,
When we are speaking about some social matters, we should consider the averages. Forget about yourself for a while and do a survey of the number of married men who are deeply in debt. They owe their wives actually. Well, you are a rich man, so you could pay your wife's dowry. How about other men in the society? Haven't you ever heard that 'One swallow doesn't make a summer' or 'A single instance of something is just that; it doesn't indicate a trend'?

What would you do if Saudi Arabia didn't let Iranians visit Mecca and make Haj? You are still in debt my dear friend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife's dowry is 14 gold coins and a bunch of rose flowers(14 roses actually). However, I am speaking generally.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 February, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

According to the chief Physicist of the world; Albert Einstein, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge..'. However, I am not good at imagining. I am also terrible at dreaming. I don't dream a lot, or I cannot remember them. I really enjoy sleeping at least 7 hours at night without any problem. Thank God!

I used to dream of giving my Noble prize speech in Sweden. After the speech, I used to dream about answering to the questions of news reporters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, the best thing in the world which could have long-lasting life is fame! I prefer fame to wealth, although I own none of them. I still dream about being a well-known person.

I don't like to be a famous football player, an actor or a singer. I don't value these sorts of careers. However, I like to be well-known in the world of science and technology.

For me, entering to the virtual world-the Internet- can be considered as a turning point in my life. Before that, I was a one-dimensional student. I wasn't good at communicating with people. I used to see the world through some Physics-based formulas.

It was just November 2006 that I started to learn English seriously. I entered the Internet and met many people from different parts of the world. I chatted with many people with different attitudes and thoughts. I made friends with a lot of people and communicated with them. I loved some girls, and some girls loved me! :lol: :lol: :lol: All these things helped me change my way of thinking. Now, I am a different person. I am satisfied with my role on the Internet. I could have positive effects on many people, and many people could affect my life. Thank God.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I put on much air in my jowls ,when people think that I am rich ,thanks for your illusion of having a rich friend. Off course I am rich because my wife is content, her dowry value is as much as I can afford it.
If Saudi Arabia doesn’t let the Iranians visit Mecca, I will be very happy , first because this ban prevents of transferring of millions of dollars to Saudi regime packet . second the term of dowry for taking my wife to Mecca is conditional , it was written if I could afford it.. so according to the bad circumstance I have not to take her..
If we speak about common people , what is right or correct about them let alone dowry . all of behaviour or ceremonies are base on ignorance or they keep up with joneses.
Actually I got happy to read about your wife dowry .I owe you and your wife to offer my big CONGRADULATIONS.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Last edited by Mohsen on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear muslim Friends,

I would like to offer you my Congradulations for commencing of Emam Zaman leadership. I hope we have enough worth and deserving to see the advent of Imam in our life.

B.Wishes
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Praise be to Allâh the Lord of the Worlds, and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.

Happy Eid Almawlid {Prophet Mouhamad's Birthday} to all muslim Friends.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear lovely friends,
My eyes are weak and the monitor bothers them. It is difficult for me to read posts written in so bright colours. Would you mind using some eye-friendly colours? I would appreciate if if you could consider this request.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 February, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Friends,

Generally human being is imperfect, that is right. But some people try to change themselves to be a better human ,they have running life ,they are active, but some people are stagnant, they never try changing .The stagnants believe that they can’t give up the bad habits,and the worse thing is that they don’t want to think about their bad habits.
A person who has a running life always try to give up his/her bad habits and be better than yesterday.
If I try to respect other people ,believe that a person who is living beside me is better than me. She/he is more dear for god then me ,this feeling is a motive for me try to be more polite , I try to be more kind,I respect her/him more ,generally I try to make myself more perfect.

Do you think this attribute works out for a person to be more perfect.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

I guess I've understood your question. That's humble of you to think of other people closer to God, and to put them first. It is like sacrificing as well as the highest level of perfection, I believe.

There is a famous saying from Prophet Muhammad I guess, 'Whatever you need(want, like, prefer,....), other people need it, and whatever you dislike, other people dislike it too.' I couldn't translate it well from Arabic into Farsi, then from Farsi into Azerbaijani, and finally from Azerbaijani into English. I am sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol: However, despite my terrible translation, I think it still makes sense.

What does that saying mean? I think, it defines the exact meaning of humanity. For example, I enjoy eating delicious food and fruit; surely all people enjoy eating them. I like to be recognized; certainly there are many people like it too. I dislike to be insulted, other people dislike it too.

Let me put it another way. I've got a stomach. I'm not the only person in the world who has got a stomach. Everybody has got it. If I feel hungry; absolutely other people feel hungry too. The same goes for other instincts and senses.

If someones has faith in mentioned saying, they can be considered as human beings. Is it enough just to have faith in it? No, never. Believing in it is the first step of humanity. In order to move towards perfection(an ideal human); apart from having belief in something, we must do some actions too. What actions does the quotation suggest? I believe, putting others first is one of them. Caring practically(not just speaking beautifully and paying lip service to people) about others people's needs and desires can be another one.

I'd like not to sound so much philosophical about humanity. However, I believe, people who have a deep faith in mentioned saying need nothing else to start a right way towards success(perfection) in the both worlds.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 February, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

I hope my dear friend Andrew and Amal will read this text.

70 Brides for 7 Foreigners

Russia seems to be turning into a major exporter of brides. Almost 1,500 marriages with foreigners registered in Moscow every year. Another 10,000 women go to the international marriage agency Alliance each year, according to a poll, and 23 percent of Russian mothers would like their daughters to marry foreign citizens. Russian brides have always been prized by foreigners-ever since the time of Yaroslav the Wise [an eleventh-century grand prince of Kiev], whose daughter became the queen of France. But during Joseph Stalin's time, the attitude toward marriages to foreigners was intolerant.

In the 1960s, the registration of foreign marriages was resumed, and since then the trickle of Russian brides abroad has turned into a powerful torrent. Tens of thousands of Russian women dream of an advantageous marriage and look for foreign husbands. How? One way is through personal ads in newspapers. One ad read: "Man from Australia (... feet ... pounds) seeks short(... feet... pounds), slender woman 22-29 for marriage." The man is from Sydney. His mother advised him to marry a Russian woman because Australian women are very liberated; change men like gloves, and do not do housework. Russian women, in the opinion of the placer of the ad, love to clean, cook, stay at home, and have children. In two days, he got 100 calls.

Many women are not shy about going to dating agencies. Alliance is one of the largest in Moscow, with branches in Russian's large cities and abroad. In has been flourishing for more than five years. The director, Tmara Alekseyevna Shkunova, is an academician and director of the Russian Institute of the Family at the International Academy of Information System and editor in chief of Moskovskaya brachenaya Gazeta(the Moscow Marriage Gazette).

Each day about 10 women go to the agency, but only two to three of them are put in the files. There are criteria for selection. First, you must be successful in your professional milieu. Second, you must know a foreign language. And third, you must meet a standard of "European looks": blond with blue eyes, slender with long legs. Of the 2,000 women a year who get into the files, only 5 percent get married. Of the 200 who married recently, one was lucky enough to become the wife of a millionaire.

For a 25-year-old woman without children, the service costs $5.30: for 30 to 40-year-old women without children, the service costs $8.00.

There are 700 foreign men in the files, mostly from the United States, Germany, and Britain. Up to 300 men apply annually. They must meet only one requirement-that they be well-to-do. The information on the man's passport is checked, and a call is made to his place of work.

Once a husband is found, the next stop is Wedding Palace Number 4, the only place in Moscow that registers marriages to foreigners. Each year, 1,200 couples get married there. In 1992, the bridegrooms came from 96 countries. The greatest number came from the United States. In second place was Israel, followed by Turkey and Bulgaria.

Registration requires a passport and a guarantee from the groom's embassy that there are no obstacles to his getting married. The French Embassy for example, takes a very serious attitude toward marriages to foreign women. It requires that the French groom obtains certification of his "legal capacity for marriage." If an embassy official registers a couple that has not passed the requisite medical tests, the official is fined. Stiff requirements are also imposed by Germany.

The Wedding Palace requires confirmation that, in the given country, a marriage to a citizen of another state is valid. After all, in a number of countries, a foreign wife and her children could find that they have no property rights. In Syria, for example, marriage to a foreigner is considered invalid without special permission.

Many countries are trying to erect barriers to the marital migration from Russia. For example, one Moscow woman tried to nine months to get permission to go to the United States, where her fiance was waiting for her.

Another couple wanted to get registered in Canada. The finance was called to the Canadian Embassy for an interview, but an entry visa was never granted. "Prove that this isn't a fictitious marriage," they said.

Many Russian women who marry foreigners quickly get divorced and come back. The reasons are well known: a sense of second-class status, a language barrier, and financial difficulties. Deceptions are frequent: One "sweet-heart" described his home as a place with a fountain, but, in reality, it turned out that he lived in a small cottage without a bathtub.

Extracted from a book entitled "Mosaic Reading", 4th Edition, by Bernada Wegmann/Miki Knezevic
*************************************************************************************

Dear Andrew and dear Amal, the name of you countries have come in this text. How do you think about this text?

There are many useful collocations and expressions in the text. I hope you learn them and use them in your everyday conversation with English speakers.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 February, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dreams!

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam and Amal,

Thanks for your very nice posts about your dreams. I really enjoyed reading both of them.

Some of your dreams have been the same as mine; for example the princess in the castel and winning the Noble prize!

Dear Amal, all girls always dream of being treated like a pretty lucky princess by a very handsome and kind prince,don't they? {-; I think the biggest desire of any girl is to marry a real gentleman who loves her dearly ( and just and just loves her, not any other woman!!! ), who respects her like respecting a queen and cares about her like caring about a cute baby! {-:
Emmm, but it always remains a sweet dream for us; we just can see such gentlemen in cartoons and dreems! :lol:

Dear Behnam, I have seriously dreamed of gaining the Noble Peace Prize and even have practiced what to sat to the media! :lol: but you have to give a helping hand and lend me some of your sentences;you're perfect at speaking! ;-) :):):)

And here comes my more serious dreams:
:ok: One of my dearest wishes has always been and still is to be a big effective helper to other people!
:ok: It keeps me alive thinking about being a great lover and sacrificer!
:ok: It's very sweet to dream I'v become a successful famous writer!
:ok: I dream of being a very understanding, kind and successful MOTHER* :-)
I dream a lot, and I believe that without dreams we are dead! I have noticed that my depression times are exactly times when I have NO dream; and what turns me back to life is just recalling my dreams and hope for realising them.

I don't know how distant this dream is but I dream to become a real Muslim woman; I feel full of life when I think of myself as a woman and enjoy all beauties,feelings, abilities and duties that God has put in women's creation*

Thanks for reading,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Believing in it is the first step of humanity. In order to move towards perfection (an ideal human); apart from having belief in something, we must do some actions too.
An 86 year old man comes to swimming pool every night, He is a real champion, he knows English and sometimes we walk together in the water and speak English, He was an English teacher for many years, He was playing football professionally for many years as well, and now at the age of 86 He is teaching Quran in the mosque. He is a Quran teacher as well.
Last night When he was wearing his cloth , he was not able to bend down and put on his socks . so I remember your sentence and asked him to let me to help. I took his socks and help him wearing it .I was happy for my action , because I tried to kill the feeling of my haughtiness

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

[size=150]Hi Dear Friends,

As God says , He is the best-tempered in the world. Congradulation on the the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household).

Our best wishes for all of his real followers , We surly need to his intercessor in hereafter day.
[/size]
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,
I wasn't in Tehran; at home, last three days. I was in Tabriz. I'm at home now. As soon as I got home, I turned the computer on to check the mailbox and to see if there were some off messages from my friends. However, I don't know what wrong was. I neither could sign in Yahoo messengers nor could check my mailbox! Other sites I often visit; like this site, could be opened, but there is something wrong with opening Yahoo Messenger, googletalk, and mail.yahoo.com

The speed is enough to open them, but I guess the problem is something else. How about you? Can you easily use YM and Gtalk? Is it possible for you to check your mailboxes?

The rate of increase in the number of posts is not acceptable. It makes me sad. On the other hand, the number of viewers-people who visit the thread and read its posts- is dramatically increasing. That's very good. However, the worrying matter which is also disappointing is that those people do not leave comments in the thread! This is really sad. Why don't they put comments in the thread? Why don't they join us?

Please leave a comment and let's share something with each other and make the life easy to live(tolerate).

All the best,
Behnam, Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi,

I'm at home and have nothing to do and nowhere to go. It's also something wrong with connecting to the YM and Gtalk. I talked to my wife about the things happened in Tabriz. I spoke about the things I'd done and some experience I'd learned from the trip.

Besides writing, I'm listening to some video files downloaded from the Net now. As you may know, Tabriz is famous for nuts, so I bought some dried fruits and nuts. Although the prices were high, the quality was acceptable. My wife has wanted me to buy some dried cherry (Albalu). She is making cherry jam now. We call it 'Morabbaye Albalu' in Farsi. To be honest, I don't know what 'Albalu' is in English. Actually it is smaller than cherry and has dark colour.

Anyway, it is boring to be idle! I dislike it.

Please introduce some topics for discussion. I've got some free time to spend on writing or discussing.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again,

This week, I couldn't chat with my friends, so I've missed them terribly. I seem strict and unkind in appearance (maybe so serious), but actually I'm a soft-hearted person. I called some friends of mine and talked with them. Now, I feel happy and relaxed. Some friends didn't answer to the call. Well, guess it wasn't a convenient time for them.

I really love my friends and I feel empty without them.

In Tabriz, I visited some family friends. I also met some old friends. I had mixed feelings actually. I am not able to describe my feelings with words. I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories. On the other hand, it was short. It makes you sad when you know leaving friends is inevitable.

It's extremely important to have a positive attitude towards people, friendship, and relationship. Something is in my mind to say, and I'm searching for some suitable sentences and words to say, but I cannot find. Let me explain it:

Two things won't be forgotten at all. One of them is being beneficent-helping people when they are in critical situations. For example, giving hopes to disappointed and depressed people. Lending money to someone in a situation that s/he needs it, but is too shy to ask! Giving a helping hand when someone is in a critical situation will be stuck in minds forever.

The other one is disservice or badness-being bad to people and acting in a bad way. We call it 'badi kardan' in Farsi. As well as goodness, this will be stayed in minds forever.

In order to make it clear, let me tell you a story, extracted from 'Golestan Sadee'; one of my favourite books.

I was sitting in a vessel with a company of great men when a boat which contained two brothers happened to sink near us. One of the great men promised a hundred dinars to a sailor if he could save them both. While the sailor was pulling out one, the other drowned. I said: 'He had no longer to live and therefore delay took place in rescuing him.' The sailor smiled and replied: 'What you said is certain. Moreover, I preferred to save this one because, when I once-happened to lag behind in the desert, he seated me on his camel, whereas I'd received a whipping by the hands of the other, when I was a boy. I recited: He, who does right, does it to his own soul and he, who does evil, does it against the same.

As long as you can, do not scratch the interior of someone
Because there are thorns on this road.
Be helpful in the needs of a dervish(a poor person)
Because you also has needs.

This story reminds me 'what goes around, comes around', and also 'you reap what you sow'.

I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Sorry to disturb, but I've made some mistakes in the posts. However, it is impossible to edit them. This site doesn't let us edit the posts a few minutes after posting! Among many advantages, this is one of its disadvantages. :-( :-( :-(

One of the mistakes is
I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories.
It must be 'I was happy because the meetings brought some happy childhood memories back.'

There are many mistakes in my posts. However, this one was bothering me. I had to correct it. {-: {-: {-: I apologize for making too many mistakes. My English is a bit rusty actually. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Welcome back! I hope you've enjoyed the trip to your beloved city(Tabriz the great {-: ). I know that you love Tabriz and breathing it's air.I havn't ever seen Azarbaijan,but your nice and excited descriptions about there and it's people -your love for there- has impressed me in a way that as if I have always loved Azarbaijan! I don't know how to describe my feeling...I can't put it in words, but I've got an special feeling for it!
And you should know that one my biggest wishes is to take a trip to Azarbaijan(specially your birthplace) with YOU! Actually, I would walk on air and be on cloud nine if it could happen! Alas... :-( :-( :-(

By the way,thanks for your posts; I enjoyed reading them.
DEFENTLY, you are a very kind-hearted man. Being a friend of you, I have always seen your pure sincere and valubale feelings for things.
Thanks for caring about your friends;You've got a golden heart! :-)

And my last thanks to you for sharing what was going on in your mind about goodness and badness. In my idea, goodness is to make some one else have a pleasant feeling(as a matter of fact, a RIGHT pleasant feeling, cause not any pleasant feeling is right!)! And it can happen by:

Helping someone in the critical situation,
Giving hope to a disappointed person,
Being a useful person and giving service to other people,
Making other people remember God and his greatness,
Or just being a lovely friend and calling a friend! {-; :-D

Sth is also going on in my mind; Let me try to put it in words!
I'm thinking of a diffrent shape of helping! Some times a person dosen't do anything special for us... more spicifically, he dose nothing for us directly, but helps us a lot! Some times a person helps us just by owning a nice and good feature. Observing his manner and goodness makes us admire that good featur, makes us admire goodness and shows us the goodness!

For me, it is one of the greates helps one can offer the others!
For instance, seeing a very polite and kind person not only dose make us admire the person himself, but also reminds us of politness and kindness and makes us willing to develope such qualities ourselves!

Oh, another terrific example just came to my mind!
Some people help us although we don't see them or they aren't even alive now but hearing, reading and learning about them, about their great personalities is the greatest helps to us!
One of these really really great people is Prophit Mohhamad(PBUH) - a mercy for all creation- ***
During last semester I was busy learning more about him and I was really amazed what an awesome and exceptional man he has been! To be hoest, I fell in love with him! :-D

I don't know how to describe it! Isn't it really a great help when someone makes you adore kindness,politeness,love,goodness,modesty,braveness,compassion,......and humanity,
in the truest meaning of the word?

Isn't it the greatest help to let other people know what god's aim is by creating human beings? Ohhh, isn't it the greatest help to show people how nice and good we can be?To be the best model of humanity for others?
My eyes are filled with tears, I love him, love him, love him soooooooo much!

Let me end my post at this poit,
Thanks for reading,

Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

The Internet, pros and cons

Some people think of the Net positively and ignore its downsides. Others are pessimistic about the Internet and highlight the negative parts of it. As everything, the Internet has some advantages and disadvantages.

These days, people spend a lot of time at their computers to browse the sites on the Internet. They do not spend enough quality time with their families. As a result, people feel lonely and isolated. This makes life difficult. In addition to that, there are some morally bad pages on the Net. Those pages threaten the mental health of young people and children.

On the other hand, the Internet is a big source of information about different areas in life. For example, for English learners, there are many electronic books, audio and video files on it. These files can be easily and freely downloaded. Furthermore, the Net has brought the users a lot of comfort and ease. For instance, sending mails through the Internet, online banking and buying have provided relief and comfort to the users.

Additionally, nowadays, by means of pressing some keys on the keyboards or on the cell phones, people can enter the virtual world. In this world, they can chat with different people from all over the world. They can also make friends with different people with different views, attitudes, thoughts, and education levels. This results in knowing cultures and developing friendship between different nations.

In conclusion, the Internet plays an important role in this modern world. Although it has some negative sides, it seems deleting the Net from people's lives create some difficulties. If we take every factors into consideration, I believe the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.

Thank you for reading. How do you think?

All the best,
Behnam, 10 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Thanks for your wonderful post, full of delicate points.

I don't know why all 124,000 messengers are male. Therefore, we have no chance to check how women feel when men love female messengers. To be honest with you, I do feel jealous when you love prophet Muhammad that much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think for women the right path to heaven is loving and satisfying their husbands. By the way, Islam is based on caring about God's rules not on loving prophets and Imams. When it comes to following a religion, love must be measured by the amount of care and action, not by saying something while there are tears in eyes! :lol:

Dear Elham, I am not criticising. I know you quite well. I know that you are a real Muslim. However, I found it a good opportunity to mention something which is maybe important.

There is no doubt about the greatness of prophets and Imams. We are supposed to follow them, not to love them. When we strongly love someone, we unwillingly produce enemies for them. Why? Well, we cannot deny the fact that human beings are jealous. Jealousy, as an emotion, more or less, is in our blood. Therefore, showing a lot of love creates a lot of hatred, as if there is always a sort of balance between them.

To be brief, it should be kept in mind-with the strongest faith-that love will be measured by action! That is why people say 'actions speak louder than words.'

Dear Elham, I must say again that I am neither criticising you nor advising. I am just taking the chance that you kindly have given to write something. Thank you very much for creating that opportunity for me. Kisses&hugs :oops: :oops: :oops:

About the trip, yes it was really great. I really enjoyed it. When I am in Azerbaijan, I am in my hometown, in my beloved place. My soul goes sightseeing, so it goes out of my body; flying in the sky. I feel relaxed, because
I am with my soul, and the body which plays the role of cage is left at that time.

I wish you were with me. We could have a lot of real fun.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amoure,

I was browsing the thread a few seconds ago and saw some posts from you! I don't know why I hadn't seen them before! That's strange. :?: :shock:

I do apologize for leaving your posts unanswered. :oops:

Tiger is famous for its pride. I am a proud person. That's why I am using it. Don't fear! I am not dangerous at all. Actually, I am as proud as a tiger, but not as powerful as it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do agree with you. Determination and hard work lead everybody to success. This is a general rule.

Sorry for being late in replying. Please write regularly.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Why do we make mistakes?

There are some silly mistakes in my posts. I call them silly, because they are really silly! It is believed that people learn from their mistakes. I wonder what I'm going to learn from those silly mistakes. :lol: :lol:

Let me have a look at some of them:
Although it has some negative sides, it seems deleting the Net from people's lives create some difficulties. If we take every factors into consideration, I believe the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.
As far as I know, there are two mistakes. Deleting the Net from people's lives creates some difficulties. If we take all factors(or every factor) into consideration,...

Another one
Because you also has(obviously must be have!) needs.
This one is terrible. It seems I am losing my accuracy. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's OK to make mistakes, but some of them are really disappointing. :-(

There are two possibilities. It's considerably certain that I am getting old, and it's highly probable that my English is going rusty. :lol: :cry: Well, I am crying and laughing. What else can I do? hehehehehehehe....

All the best,
Behnam, 11 Feb, 2012
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

What would be wrong if you critisized or advised me?! Come on!
To be honest, I look for some excuses to make you criticize and advise! I love to hear your strong opinions, enjoy your comments on my words and try to be wise and take lessons.Your ideas are always welcomed. :-)

You made a very important and logical comment on my feelings. What you wrote was vital to be said;thanks alot.

Reading your post a question arose in my mind! Would you please let me know what is the right path to heaven for a girl ( a woman without husband like me)? I want to go there too! :roll: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Elham