Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

LuckyL

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Mohsen
Yas,my father sometimes tell us about that war,He was a soldier at that time,He became injured so he is "Janbaz" (In persian Janbaz is a person who become injured in the war).
Mohsen,I have a question,In your idea can we trust on others?If we can please tell me what we should see in them to do that.I know maybe it is a easily question and you say to yourself she should know it,but I really want to be sure.
Thanks alot for your permanent kindness
Luckyl
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear Amal
I'm very glad I can speak with you again.Do you remember me?We had a little arabic chat with each other,on that time my english was poor and I couldn't write you in English So Setayesh had to translate some of our speaking,Now I'm really happy to find you again.
B.W
Luckyl
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Have you ever tried to empty the air of a can in some way? Have you seen what happens to it. The pressure of the outside air crushes the can. Oh poor can! What a very bad condition! what a great pressure on it!

These days I just feel like that crushed can. In farsi the best word to explain it is " mochale" !
Life! life! Life, what are you doing ith me?

Can a cullapsed can ever return to it's first shape?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Luckyl,

How are you?

Ohhh!!! I can't believe my eyes dear!!! You are Setayesh sister, you can't imagine how happy I am!!!

Of course, I remember our chat and I still remember that your Arabic was good...
أنا سعيدة جداً لرؤيتك هنا :-) :-D

Dear, Setayesh had wrote a lot about you here and I was eager to know you, thanks for joining us and giving me this opportunity.

By the way, I really really miss Setayesh and her presence here, please tell her my hello and ask her to write whenever she has free time and maybe we can manage for a collective conversation with you, Setayesh, Elham and me. Wow! that would be great!!!

Happy to see you, dear.

Bye bye
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #3:

"You may find many people close to you but there is only one person is the closest"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi henesy
The auditor doesn't know the difference between dog and sheep, so he picks up a dog among 1,586 sheep. There are some dogs in a flock of sheep.

What is your idea?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Lucky,
My special respect for your father increased ,a person who sacrificed his life for Islam and Iran.

I think your question about how we can trust others is not easy . Upon a fact that some people didn't show their true color ,we can't trust anyone , we also should respect others and should be unsuspecting to others in first step.
How we can trust on others? Respect, responsibility, fairness,honesty, caring, loyalty and commitment are common criteria for every body to be trusted ,but it is not enough ,We can't trust to a naïve and credulous people ,because they speak everywhere and reveal something that were supposed to be secret between you.

I had a friend when I was in high school , He showed me what I think about a good person. He was also a good student, artist , painter,his handwriting was wonderful ,he spoke French well, but I didn't trust him because I discovered some slyness in his behaviour. He tried to change my belief, he tried to change my look toward some principals, on his last effort he tried to set up a relation between his sister and me. Finally when he was disappointed he told me that I was the most pertinacious person he had seen. I never follow him and never trust him.

Lucky, you are young and clever and you know how to trust people, especially how to trust people via internet.

All the best
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Luckyl,

Oh , so I was right, you smell of my nice friend, Setayesh. :-)
I'm very happy to have you among us. I guesse you are studing in Tehran university, right? You should be a very wise girl. Congratulations honey. I'm sure that you'll improve your English quickly in a short time. Do you take classes or anything? How do you practce English?

Honey, thanks for your kind and posetive words about my writing. To be honest, I'm not satisfied with my English, it should be much better than this now. But I appreciate it if you find it good. :-D

Thanks for your presence,
Hope to hear more from you,

All the best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi WiLZiN,

It is my pleasure to meet you here , I hope you are fine and enjoy your life in a good air of autumn , I am sure that you have tender soul and smile with beautiful poetic thought. How wer you interested in poem. Who are the famous poets in Syria? Do you know Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi?

all the best
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Mohsen :-)

How are you today?

I write for me first of all then for my friends. it's a hobbit no more. I entertain it in my free time.
In Syria we have many poets and the most famous one is Nezar Kabbani. I'm not interested in poems allot but sometimes I read some of them in my free time.

Jalal Al-ddin Al-Rumi is a Turkish sufi Sheikh has many writings in philosophy ,religion and spirituality threads. That what I know about him and I didn't read any of his works.

Now in Syria autumn or fall this year hasn't arrived yet as it was in the past years because of the global warming that affects the Earth.

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Luckyl,

Thank you very much for introducing yourself. How are you? How is Setayesh? I hope you and Setayesh are enjoying every minute of your lives.

Please tell Setayesh Behnam said 'hi'. I hope you will have happy moments in this thread. Thank you for joining us.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

Long time no see! How are you? I hope all is going well with you. WOW! Festival again! Let's call China country of Festivals! LOL :lol: That is good to be happy and enjoy eating, drinking, and dancing, but too much dance results in losing weight! I guess it is not good for you! Hehehehe... :lol:

In Iran, we celebrate the New Year. We also have two important religious festivals; Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adha. People celebrate the former at the end of Ramadan and the latter at the end of the HAJ in order to remember that the Prophet Ibrahim was willing to kill his son for Allah. If you want to know more details about those festivals and the philosophy behind them ask Mohsen. He is perfect at writing about religious-based matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
behnam, 26 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Wilzin,

Thanks for your reply. There are a lot of similarities between Arabic and Farsi. I know a little bit Arabic, and I'd like to improve my Arabic to a higher level. However, I am spending all my free time on practising English now. I hope to find some time to learn Arabic. I really love it.

Amal and you are two representatives of Syria. Surely you represent it perfectly. Thank you very much for your kindness. I wish I could visit your country.

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

Many thanks for your reply. I am sure about that connection you have mentioned in your post. Thank you very much indeed.

Before Ramadan I used to go walking one hour a day in the evening. It was really good for my health. In Ramadan, I was too lazy to go out after breaking the fast. Ramadan has gone, but the laziness is still with me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

These days, I am doing the same things that I have been doing for some years. I am working, teaching, practising English, socializing with friends, and chatting with my friends on the Net.

As I guess you know, I love autumn very much. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. The weather is nice. Trees are going to create some fantastic and breathtaking scenery in the north of Tehran. It is wonderful. However, time flies when you are happy. I wish I could prevent it from flying! {-: {-: {-:

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Many thanks for your posts. I found your last two posts paradoxical. Why are you blaming life? What has emptied and put pressure on you? I wish I could know how to help you.

Alas, you are always speaking about a mysterious situation; addressing an unidentified island without showing a picture of it! Oh My God! How confusing and disappointing it is. I feel I am like a fool; wandering aimlessly about the island. What a bad feeling I've got when I see my friend is suffering from something, but I don't know what it is. I wish I could help you. If the problem was as big as mountains, I would be able to handle it. But, I don't know in your case, why I feel clumsy!!! This feeling is killing me! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are feeling great. Thank you so much for keeping the thread active. You are an energetic person. You have improved your English significantly. You are writing clearly and communicating effectively. Congratulations!

Isfahan is a beautiful city. I am sure it looks more beautiful in autumns. I wish you happy moments in this lovely season.

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amoure,

How are you? I hope you are fine. Thank you for following us in this thread.

Autumn is wonderful. Apart from its unique beauty, it brings me back some nice memories. It was the first day of autumn I went to school. It was the last day(night) of autumn I was born. It was the second month of autumn I entered the Internet and met some nice people.

I am a big fan of fountain pens. My favourite brand of fountain pen is 'Parker'. I've got a violet one; filled in royal blue ink; always in my shirt pocket. I really love it. I often write:
I love autumn very much with my fountain pen!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,

Amoure

Post by Amoure »

Behi joon;
Not yet... :lol:
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

I'm really sorry if I have made you sad. You are absolutely wrong feeling fool or sth like this. Tell me, when sth is not understandable, is it right to blame ourselves? No, logically it's clear that the problem itself has problem not the person! :-)

Anyway, I apology for causing such a confusion; the main concern is that I mysel am confused too. I never expect you to understand it. I can't myself.

Don't worry and many many thanks for caring about me.

All the best,
Elham
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Yes,we have a long weekend because the Mid-Autumn Festival and the national day is together.Some of my friends go for a drive by themselves.They go to a big city or a tourist spot.I don't want to go there because there are thousands of people on festival days.This is the big shortcoming in China---many many men everywhere. I prefer to sleep in my house or go to the countryside to spend my holiday.Do you want to have a garden ?You can plant vegetable and fruit all by yourself.You can get a harvest with pleasure after you do hard labor under the sun.Do you like this life?

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

You don't pay attention to me.You havn't read my post I wrote to you at 69 pages. }:

Can you tell me about the festival of Eid ul-Adha?

Nana
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Hello, dear everybody.
I'm back {-:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amoure,
Thanks for replying, but unfortunately I didn't get what is meant by 'Not yet...'!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for replying. I'm sorry I disagree with you. Problems aren't complicated. People make them complicated and confusing. In fact, what the problems are is clear for everybody. However, why they are, or what has caused us those problems could be sometimes difficult to understand. Do not mix two subjects with each other!

Once again: The name of problems are the same for all people, in all over the world. When there is a new problem and people don't know what to call it, at least they can describe it. People have the same feelings and senses. They understand each other very well. However, the reasons for a problem can be unknown. Your way of speaking about the probable problem is confusing! Let's do not blame problems.

Still confused! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

All the best,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Oriani,

Welcome back! Long time no see! I'd missed you terribly. I am happy to see you in this thread again. Thank you very much indeed.

Where were you? I hope you have enjoyed your time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

It's bothering me thinking o him. He is an old man, his wife has passed away.

He called tonight. I picked up the phone. He wanted to talk with my dad but he isn't at home. I asked him if his sons and daughter are ok and come to see him! But very sadly he complained that he is always alone. Many go to visit their parents on the weekend or holidays but his children rarely do this. He had some heart to heart talk with me about his loneliness. He said he's waiting for his death. :-(

He said: how much can I watch TV? It has nothing, Im tired o it. And I don't know what to do at home lonely. We all need to have at least one other person with us. It's so hard not to have anybody!

And I just listened! I really didn't know what to say! What could I say? :-( :-( :-(

How sad!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

You give me high morale by your descriptive sentences about my abilities, although they are exaggerative.

The temperature fluctuates in autumn between 14 at nights to 34 at days. The difference of 20 degree causes many people catch a cold, the nose runs, coughing, sore throat and fever. When a person sneezes close to us, we say God bless you, but we afraid of catching cold, Is it an epidemical disease around us? Apart from this problem I can't avoid of watching the beauties of autumn, particularly if I follow the twisted road beside the river to the mountainous area.

I am also happy in this beautiful autumn, because during this week I was helpful for some people. I paid a visit to a sick person who was deaf and blind. He had problem for taking bath, so I asked his wife let me to wash him in the bath room. It was difficult, because he couldn't adjust the hot water tap, so he hit the wall or shower-bath. He was not able to see and hear. He was only living with his feeling of touch, so I couldn't tell him who I am; sometimes he thought that I am his wife. Finally I finished his washing and covered him with a towel. His wife prayed for me.
I am thankful to God for all the blessings that he has sent to me and my family through his grace.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Sorry for being late , in your last post, you said what had happened for one of your friend who had a hardware store. The problem is how to distinguish genuine goods from fake goods. Some goods are apparently the same in shape and packing, but the quality is different. The problem is that the quality of a good is detected when we use it. For example when a hardware as a building block of a computer case is set up and used , the quality of hardware is not detected right away ,it may works one year,but after one year it would be failed to work, there would be a defect in the system. At that time the guarantee period has been finished ,and you have lost a lot.
Unfortunately nowadays the fake goods are manufactured with a label and mark of the genuine manufacturer. Many of goods which are purchasing from Germany or USA are manufactured in Turkey and China. The buyers are being confused and don't know what to do.
There are different markets in Iran, when you buy a TV which has guarantee and also the seller issues an invoice for TV. You are able to fill a petition for seller ,if he shirks to meet the guarantee.
In frontier markets, there are many different home appliances on sale ,but there is no invoice and guarantee for the goods.
If your friend is a wholesaler, he should buy only from OEM factories, The factories which Original Equipment manufacturer , They have certification of chamber of commerce ,certification of QC organizations and standards.

All the best,
Mohsen
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

Welcome back! Long time no see! I'd missed you terribly. I am happy to see you in this thread again. Thank you very much indeed.

Where were you? I hope you have enjoyed your time.

All the best,

Hi, dear!
Well, I have been going through a lot these past two or three weeks. So, I haven't been well at all, however, I will do my best to feel better. Anything lasts forever.
That's why I have been so lost. In fact, I feel I am lost in every sense of my life now.
On the other hand, my vacations are over. So, I started working as a Teacher of English here in my hometown.
Best regards.
mortaza

Hello to you all

Post by mortaza »

Dear all,

My name is Mortaza, 32 years old, male, from Iran. I am a teacher; I teach mathematics.

I started learning to write English a few years ago. One day, I was searching the Internet and I found very accidentally a thread created by dear Behnam. For me, it was very useful; I wrote almost every day. Later, for some reasons, Behnam and his friends moved to other website and then to another one.

For a while, I was disconnected from him and his wonderful circle of friends. A few weeks ago, again accidentally[!], I found Behnam and I could send him a message. I asked him if he still maintain the community. He replied "yes", and he gave me the address of this website. Today, I registered and now I am here.

At the end I would like to give special greeting to my freinds
Behnam, Mohsen, Elham, Veronica, ...
[I am not sure if my sentence is grammatically correct. I hope you understand what I mean :-) ]

All the best,

Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mortaza,

WOW! Do my eyes deceive me? Welcome back Mortaza. How are you man? I'd missed you and your wonderful posts very much. I've missed your daughter too. How is she? I hope all is going well with you and with your family. Oh, my heart is beating quickly, and my eyes are tearful now.

Dear Mortaza, after some conflict between Clare(the runner of English-at-home) and Mohsen she locked the thread. We had to leave that place and make nest in another place. First, mistakenly we moved to an isolated site. We stayed there for some months The site was like an island. We didn't meet any new friends on that site.Actually, it was against the policy of this thread to be in an isolated place. Then, we moved to another site. We were writing there for some months, but it ended in conflict again! After some arguments, the thread got locked for the second time!

Honestly speaking, in both cases, heated topics caused us to argue with the administrators.

We were sad and disappointed. I started to fly in the sky to find a nice place to make nest in. I Searched a lot. Finally, I found this friendly atmosphere and we decided to make a nest on this wonderful and powerful site. As you may know, we have been writing here since the last January. On this site, thankfully, we haven't faced with any difficulties and problems. Well, the host is patient and the guess is careful! It works like a two-way road. In other words, I should say mutual respect has resulted in lasting friendship at peace.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to the runners for creating, managing and monitoring such a wonderful, helpful and powerful site. Thank you very much indeed.

Dear Mortaza, Many thanks for your care, attention, and support. I hope we will have happy moment in this place. I really and sincerely welcome you with open arms. You are most welcome.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Oriani,

It is sad to hear that you have had some difficulties in your life(that is what I got from your post. Please forgive me if I am wrong). I hope you have coped with them and handled them completely.

Oh, in Iran, a new education year has started since 20th of September. As well as education centers, teachers and students are busy these days. I guess, the same has happened in your country. Anyway, I wish you great success in your life.

Thank you very much for following this thread and reading or posting in it. I hope to read more from you.

Good luck with teaching.

All the best,

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for reply so detail.

I want to ask if this situation,in Iranian's law,who will be responsible for it,the retailer who sale the fake goods(my friend) or the dealer who sale the goods to the retailer or both?

Have a good weekend

Nana
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

It is sad to hear that you have had some difficulties in your life(that is what I got from your post. Please forgive me if I am wrong). I hope you have coped with them and handled them completely.

Oh, in Iran, a new education year has started since 20th of September. As well as education centers, teachers and students are busy these days. I guess, the same has happened in your country. Anyway, I wish you great success in your life.

Thank you very much for following this thread and reading or posting in it. I hope to read more from you.

Good luck with teaching.

All the best,

Thank you for cheering me up =) :-) :-)
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! It makes me feel very comfortable.

My daughter, Negar, is now 4 years old (3 years and 9 months, to be precise). She is very cute and I love her (as much as I love my son). Today, for the first time, my wife and I took her to a kindergarten. We stay with her for more than one hour, to make sure she feels comfortable and safe in the new place. Then we came back home all together. She was happy.

Tomorrow, my wife is going to take her to the kindergarten and she will be with her for the time our daughter will be there. We will maintain this situation as long as we are sure that she will stay by herself. I hope Negar can adopt this new condition.

My wife is a housewife. Sometimes she complains of being, somehow, isolated and inactive. She believes that if she dose not have to take care of our daughter, at least for a couple of hours, then she will have enough time to take care of her own needs and programs. I agree with here. So we decided to put Negar in a kindergarten every day for 2 or 3 hours.

Thanks for reading. I am looking forward to hear from you as well as other friends.

All the best,
Mortaza
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi Mortaza,

Welcome to this thread.I'm Nana.I am from China,as a legal worker .

What I experience is the same to you.I also find this group through Behnam.Thank for Behnam's keeping writing this thread.You should read the book what Elham made.She spent some hours to copy all the pages in the thread "let's learn together' in english-at-home to made a e-book.You can downloaded the files on http://www.scribd.com. If you go to that site and search for 'Let's learn together!' you will find four PDF files(four books actually). I have downloaded them.You will have a surprise.

Best wish

Nana
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

mortaza wrote:Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! It makes me feel very comfortable.

My daughter, Negar, is now 4 years old (3 years and 9 months, to be precise). She is very cute and I love her (as much as I love my son). Today, for the first time, my wife and I took her to a kindergarten. We stay with her for more than one hour, to make sure she feels comfortable and safe in the new place. Then we came back home all together. She was happy.

Tomorrow, my wife is going to take her to the kindergarten and she will be with her for the time our daughter will be there. We will maintain this situation as long as we are sure that she will stay by herself. I hope Negar can adopt this new condition.

My wife is a housewife. Sometimes she complains of being, somehow, isolated and inactive. She believes that if she dose not have to take care of our daughter, at least for a couple of hours, then she will have enough time to take care of her own needs and programs. I agree with here. So we decided to put Negar in a kindergarten every day for 2 or 3 hours.

Thanks for reading. I am looking forward to hear from you as well as other friends.

All the best,
Mortaza
My dear: How old is your wife? If you don't mind, of course.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Oriani,

Thank you for your post and spending your precious time on reading and writing in this thread. That's very kind of you.

I wonder why do you copy and paste a long post completely and just write a short sentence at the bottom?. I think it is better to copy and past a short sentence from a post and write a long post at the bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol: How do you think? This is just to let you know that I really love reading your long posts. Please put aside posted articles and put into words something about yourself, your country, your job, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, your experience, etc.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 30 September, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mortaza,

It was very nice reading about you and your family. Thank you very much for writing about your cute daughter. Oh my God! She is old enough to go to kindergarten. It was, as if, a few days ago you said you had a baby daughter!

That's a good for children to spend some time in a nursery school, before starting primary school. They learn a lot of things. Some kindergartens have good teachers and interesting programs. As well as entertaining children, they teach them useful things. Plus, children can make friends and learn how to socialize with others.

On the other hand, your wife will have enough time to work or to care more about you. Cooking delicious food, ironing, washing and cleaning on time, etc. You know, she will have less excuses to ignore your rights as a husband. Hehehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol: You deserve a pat on the back Mortaza, bravo wise man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you can!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 September, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Morteza,

It is my pleasure to meet your post here. I hope you are doing well and enjoy your life in Semnan.

I am here beside Behnam and other friends since I like them and enjoy being among them. This forum also makes me active in English language ,keeping what I have learned about English language in my mind ,and learn to write new sentences and words. This is a bridge to English language world.

I spend my spare times by reading books, going picnic , swimming , watching movies,internet and following news.
What I get from the news ,particularly the trick news of BBC last night is that our enemies has started an economical war, Iran is being forced to submit to their illegal orders.

I remember that you were following swimming. Do you still continue your exercise . Last night I went to swimming pool by bicycle , it was very cold ,so on the way back to home I was trembling. To prevent of catching cold I went under the quilt to nail it down when I sleep.

Prevention is always better than cure.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Both of dealer and retailer are responsible and answerable to law. Being unawareness doesn't exonerate a person form being guilty.

Some people receive the punishment belonging to others.

All the best
Mohsen
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Nana

Thank you so much for your message to me and thank you for giving me the address of that website. Right after I read your post I visited that webiste and tried to download the files. However, I was not successful in getting them. I think the host responses a little slow. In addition, my Internet speed is not very satisfactory these days!

Dear Nana! Tell me more about yourself! Are a male or a female? How old are you? What do you do (as a worker)?

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Mortaza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Oriani,

Thanks for your post to me. Would you please first introduce yourself to me? Where do you come form? What do you do? etc.

Regards,
Mortaza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Hi Behnam,

How are you my friend?

Yes! the time is passing very fast! Our time is very short! It goes as fast as melting an ice in a summer day! As you said, it was, as if, yesterday that my first child was born. Now he is 8 years old.

We are living in a small city, because of my job. People in this city suffer from lack of facilities in many aspects: education, health, etc. The atmospher in that kindergarten is not as we expect. Sometimes you can hear a child crying, calling his/her mom! There are lots of parents that put their children in the nursery school just becasue they are both employed. Some children are very young! Two years old for example. They are not ready to be away from their parents for a long time. My wife says that these parents must be very cruel that they leave their little children for many hours.

Today, I did not accompany my wife and my daughter when they went to the kindergarten. My wife says that today Negar was not as haapy as she was yesterday! It makes us uncertian about putting her in the kindergarten. I think we would try for one or two more days and then we would come to decision if it is useful, in summary, to put our daughtr in the kindergarten.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Mortaza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my good friend? I am very glad that I have still the opportunity to read your beautiful writings and to write to you. Your writings are very rich in vocabulary and sometimes I have difficulties to understand them completely. I learn a lot from them.

I love biking. But, since I do not have a bike, I can't enjoy it! I want to buy one in the next summer. I prefer to go to work by bike, but I am pretty sure that it will seem unusual to the students. They may think that I am a poor person that I cannot afford buying a car.

As you said, I love swimming and running. In the summer time I try to keep a regular program for running and swimming. In the winter time I just go swimming. I know how to swim and this is why I enjoy it a lot. Lots of people come to swimming pool and spend must of their time by talking and chatting. They sit or stand on the edge of the swimming pool and talk and laugh, etc. I try to keep swimming for 45 to 50 minutes continuously.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

All the best,

Mortaza
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Ok, dear all.

My real name is Oriana from Venezuela but my former college classmates named me Oriani. So, when I decided to join to EC in 2005, I selected "Oriani" as a username and actually people started calling me like that.When I first came to EC , I was 18 years old and I was barely an English teacher trainee. I didn't come by chance; my professors asked us to join to the website to make friends and exchange experiences regarding to the English learning/teaching process. Oh and as you can see, I am Miss EC 2007 and I got a prize for it: a nice EC sweater =)

I have made good friends from here. In fact, I have exchanged presents from each country we are from. Nice. I would like to do that again. I haven't received any gift since 2008, I think =(
I also have a MyEnglishClub page in case you want to visit my EC blogs and photos http://my.englishclub.com/profile/Oriani

On the other hand, I am a teacher of English here in my country and I have been graduated for two years. I work at a Military college and I am willing to get a new job as an English teacher in high school. Also, I am a musician: I play the Violin and I sing.

About Venezuela: Well, I have posted many many threads about Venezuela here on The Latin forum. If you ever have time to take a look at it, I invite you to visit it =), but as for now, what I can tell you is that I am proud of my country , which is located at the Southern part of the American continent. Yes, I am an American but from the south ( not only the US citizens are the American ones).

About my personal life: I'm single. Yes. I used to be in a 4-year-relationship but we broke up. It didn't work out anymore. Now? I am in love with someone else that I actually met here on EC in 2005 but it is an impossible love and honestly I wouldn't like to talk about that anymore because it is really painful for me now. ( I do not have any babies yet, not boyfriend/husband ...)

What do I like? Life, animals, food, travelling, teaching, learning languages, music and genuine people. What don't I? Fake people and politics.

What else can I say?
Best regards.
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mortaza,

How are you and how are your wife and children?

Welcome to this thread! It's nice to rejoin an old member to Let's learn together. I hope all the members regather here again and rebuild that warm atmosphere.. How great that would be!!! :-D

Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to be with you in the first Let's learn together. However, I saw all what happened and how and who caused to close it. That was a big loss for all of us obviously. :(

Dear, you may don't know me so let me introduce myself to you. I am Amal, female. 23 years old from Damascus-Syria.

I read all your posts here and I knew that your daughter is going to the kindergarten. I hope she enjoy her time there. However, I think that she is still too young for that. In fact, I think that the best age for sending kids to the kindergarten is 5 years old cause they become able to leave their mothers and make new relationship with others. On the other hand, kids at this age catch a lot of diseases easily so it's better to keep them save in home...

For me, I love 3 or 4 years kids so if I was a mother, I would like to spend and not waste every minute with my children cause at this age they become very funny, lovely and naughty. :-D

Anyway, wish you a happy life.

Take care,
Bye bye
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Oriani,

I'm writing this post just to let you know I really really really enjoyed reading your last post. I enjoyed your English and reading each line encourged me to continue through the next lines. :-)
After having a stressful busy day, it was such a nice rest to read your post, I don't know why!!! :-D

How can some one become a Miss Englishclub?!!! I'd love to too! {-;

I'm very intrested in your writings. Hope to hear more and more from you.

All the best,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi to all people who visit this thread,

Thank you very much for following this thread; reading or writing. Your visit supports and encourages us to continue writing on this site.

As you may know, a nice person has conducted an opinion poll; asking people idea about introducing someone who is good at chatting. This is the link:

http://my.englishclub.com/forum/topics/ ... t-chatting

Please kindly visit that link and vote. Thank you very much for participating in polling.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 October, 2012

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

behnam wrote:Hi to all people who visit this thread,

Thank you very much for following this thread; reading or writing. Your visit supports and encourages us to continue writing on this site.

As you may know, a nice person has conducted an opinion poll; asking people idea about introducing someone who is good at chatting. This is the link:

http://my.englishclub.com/forum/topics/ ... t-chatting

Please kindly visit that link and vote. Thank you very much for participating in polling.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 October, 2012
I know. I'm also on MyEC pages. I've got my profile there, too.