Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

User avatar
behnam
Platinum Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Tehran
Contact:

A Differnt Angle!(Part Two)

Postby behnam » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am

Dear Amal, I want you to consider this analogy. I am sure the conclusions will be different. The main drawback to this analogy which also makes me wonder is that why the father doesn't leave the family? What forces him to resist? If I were him, I'd leave the family when my younger boy was killed. I don't know. Maybe, I would be able to speak with all members and make all angles clear to them. They might follow my advice. The older boy might change his idea, but how could I tolerate his crime. He is a criminal! If I punished him, it would create another tension. If I didn't punish him, it was against the laws.

This was my reply to your political views. I hope it is clear.

I'd like to write something about your interpretation on the Hadis. Let's have a look at it:
! If god say in the holy koran " لا فرق بين عربي و اعجمي الا بالتقوى و العمل الصالح" how would we say sth against that???!!!
I am not sure, either this is in the holy Koran or not. Maybe, it is a Hadis. It is similar to an Ayeh in the holy Koran that says, "...انّ اكرمكم عندالله اتقكم..." . Yes, that is right. However, we should know, it is mostly applicable in the other world. "عند الله", that is true, but what about "عند اابشر"?

In a society, there are many people. Only God knows who is a good person(in terms of his own criteria), and who is bad. He will give rewards to good people, and will punish bad ones. However, in the society, people are really different. Some of them are more effective than others. Some of them play more important roles than others. Obviously, from this point of view, people are different. They are not the same at all.

Thank you for reading. I'd like to repeat that
MUSLIMS ARE TERRIBLE AT RECOGNIZING ENEMY FROM FRIEND.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 March, 2013


ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *

User avatar
behnam
Platinum Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Tehran
Contact:

A Different Angle!(Part Three)

Postby behnam » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 am

Hi friends,

Me Again! Sorry to bother you. This is the final part. I'd like to take this opportunity to write something about misinterpretation of the holy Koran. As you know, the holy Koran is in Arabic. Therefore, it is different from my mother tongue which is Azerbaijani. This makes it difficult to read and understand. I am absolutely certain that you agree with me on this issue. :lol:

However, Arab people are supposed to understand it easily. At least, the holy Koran is expected to be better understood by people who speak in Arabic. This is reasonable, isn't it? :lol:

An extremely important thing, when it comes to interpretation of the holy Koran, is that its Ayat should be noticed together. It means when interpenetrating an Ayeh, we should carry out an overall review of the holy Koran. This is called 'Interpretation of Koran by means of Koran"!

In order to give an example, let me have a look at 49:13(Hajarat):


"يا ايّها النّاس انّا خلقناكم من ذكر و انثي و جعلنا لكم شعوباً و قبائل لتعارفو انّ اكرمكم عندالله اتقكم انّ الله عليم خبير"

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes,that you may know each other (not that you may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of
you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)."

In order to avoid making mistake(I mean Amalish mistake! {-: ) we should also take a look at 4:34(Nesa):

"...الرّجال قوّامون علي النّساء بما فضّل الله بعضهم علي بعض و بما انفقوا من اموالهم"

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means..."


This is a countervail Ayeh, although I do have faith and belief in it. Forget the first part, which is correctly against feminist, I want you to notice carefully to understand that people are different. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the first Ayeh, the religious actions, the deeds, the righteousness, the rewording things are considered. However, it is a misinterpretation of Ayeh to think that people are equal. {-:

In the second Ayeh, as you see, the social roles of people are considered. It is the most obvious reason that people are different, because they have different effectiveness, role, positions, duties, responsibilities,etc.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 March, 2013


ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *

User avatar
Kamelia
Silver Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm
Status: English Teacher

Hi Behnam

Postby Kamelia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

How are you dear?

Actually I was going to write to Ellie and Mohsen but I saw your and Amal's posts in a row and I thought maybe it would be too rude of me to read all these words of wisdom and not utter a single thing so...

I really enjoy reading your posts since they are written in a very careful manner, ecceltic choice of words, a very clear way of treating political and philosophical subjects along with simple analogies so that people like me could understand them :-D

First of all I want to thank you for the above reasons and much more than them, since it will be a long discussion itself to talk about your writing style, simplistic but quite polemical! Then I want to confess that I know no philosophy, I know not how to hover on these matters since I have not read about them, I have just heard, read news, saw propagandists' talk about them and then the specialists discuss them in details. I have just SEEN them, never did I try to dig deeply into them (oh please take it seriously) since its not really my area of interest. It is simply too hard for me, call me nuts, but I really can not :-D

Now, what I am going to say as I have always said is that, when there is a fight others always dare to come in between and interfere with the matters so they can get benefits. But there are names, as masks, to these intereferences! Some do it so terribly apparent that others can see it as crystal clear that they WANT sth but some...they do it under "seemingly helpful masks"! You have to read between their lines. The true suffer's for people who are involved in this fight without even wanting it or taking any part in it from the first. They are involved, abused and then killed maybe.

Sometimes I think, maybe no one really understands what the whole matter's about, not even the people who started it. They start a fire, they make it burn and then make it worth but then it is like that no one knows what it was really about. The only ones who understand this might be the poor innocent people who live in this terrible situation.

I am not really taking sides, and I dont really know if I should. But that was the whole thing that I knew about it.

Thank you for reading this,

User avatar
Kamelia
Silver Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm
Status: English Teacher

Hiii Ellie joon

Postby Kamelia » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am

How are youuuu lovely host? I guess there is no need to ask this since Ellie is so happy these days and I can not say how happy she made me feel with expressing her feelings.

So seems like somebody here is accusing me of being a specialist :-D Are we going to fight about it? Or you will surrender yourself? LOL
I am just a student, oh and between ourselves, not a good one :-D

Ellie jooooon, I see you got a lot of lovely cousins to see and talk to, or even travel to their homes. Poor Kami's cousins are either too old not have kids and grandkids or have travelled or other cities and countries. I wonder if I could share your cousins with you if you got any extra ones :-D Children under five are even accepted with great pleasure, I love kids!
Ellie, do you play Daf for them? Have you played it recently? Do you know that Kami thinks she almost forgot how to read the musical notes? Shame on me :oops:

So I see that they are awaiting your arrival, I really wish that you enjoy your trip there, and have a lot of fun.

Dear Ellie, I guess I wish that too. It would be awesome if we could, just could, gather somewhere, all of us, and then simply chat.

You wrote of so many good stuff and then you even invited me to Esfahan but then all of a sudden you got sad. It does not become you dear. Cheer up, world's been like this for so long as it is its age. We can not stop these fakes, can we? We have to bear them, but then we can make them simply easy for ourselves with trying to bear with them. Trying to improve our souls so that we do not get bothered or irritated so easy. Oh Ellie, you know these words better than me, I am just preaching like an old lady. You have always been to patient and kind. These little barriers and fakings can not turn your calm soul sad.

Elliieeeeeeeee, just guess how much I have missed Esfahan! You can not do it, that I bet! And Najaf Abad I have not seen, I really wish I could :-( One of my wonderful memories is from Esfahan. I can never forget traveling there. It was a whole new experience. It felt like a real travel in Persia! You feel what it means to be Iranian :-D Even the accent is wonderfully alive. It rings beautiful bells in your ears, don't laught I mean it!

I enjoyed writing to you too, It is free, happy and refreshing.

Hope I read from you so soon,

Love,

User avatar
[amal]
Gold Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Thanks for your posts, I really enjoyed reading them and enjoyed your angle.

This post is just to say SORRY, I MADE A MISTAKE, of course what I wrote isn't from the holy Koran! I am so sorry. What a big mistake!

Emm although, there is no need to give explanation about this mistake since I had did it and knowing the reasons isn't important for you.. But I am going to say them anyway and god knows that this is the truth, emm, when I reached to my final part in fact there were an Ayah in my mind but my mother caught me awake and this thing made me lost my mind so I mixed between the ideas and between the hades and the ayah! :-( :oops: :oops: :oops:

In fact, the last part isn't written the way which I wanted and I couldn't explain it clearly. However, I couldn't rewrite it and even I couldn't not send the post because I had promised you to write about the matter... :-(

Moreover, there are still some points in your first post to me which I haven't talked about it yet. Inshallah, I will write a post about it soon.

Finally, I really want to say that I am sorry about my mistake, it's really a big shame!

See you.

User avatar
Mohsen
Gold Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran
Contact:

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi Amal,
Thank you for your long post ,you spent one night to write it ,I read it not with enjoy , because I can feel the pains and hardship which the Syrian people are suffering now.

Dear Amal , we can't find perfect people , the people should be accepted along with their mistakes and weakness ,the leaders and religious people also are not distinct from the people, although we expect that they don't make mistake.
So in normal circumstances that we have good , bad ,worse and worst.
certainly we choose the good but sometime we have to choose bad ,because the other side is worse or worst.


You have written that 'THE PEOPLE SIDE IS THE RIGHT SIDE" but I want to say that it is not always a correct way, because they are not always in the right truck. We have many stories in Koran , I want to tell the story of Moses and Israelian.

When Moses went to the mount of Sina for 40 days, a person who was called Samery decived the Israelian, He made a golden calf and said to people that
"He (Samiri) said: I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful (of the dust) from the footsteps of the messenger, then I threw it in the casting (of the calf); thus did my soul (nafs) commend to me." (Qur'an 20:96) so all Israelian believed in Sameri and started worshipping the Golden Calf except 5 persons who were in Samery 'opposition and 12000 people who were neutral ,but 600.000 people were deceived by Samery and forgot what Moses told them.
These people who had seen the Moses magic works , and how Moses parted the water for them to escape from Pharaoh's soldiers.

I don't want to confirm Asad as a perfect man ,but I want to say the Israel and USA made a Golden Calf ( They called it Freedom and democracy) for Syrian people to deceive them and if many people in Syria follow them it does not present that people side is the right side.
My idea is that each side that supported by USA is the black side , so it is better to accept Asad at present and leave your gray side and be sure that it is the right truck.
Fortunately people of Syria had a good resistance against USA for one year, although USA had a plan to control the Syria in few monthes.
Dear Amal , We had the same Golden Calf in Iran many times ,but fortunately with awareness of people they were neutralized also we had 8 years war against them.

If the people of Syria have unity against enemy ,be sure that USA can't do anything. This is what God promise in Holy Koran.

God bless Syria
Mohsen

User avatar
behnam
Platinum Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Tehran
Contact:

Only God Is Right!

Postby behnam » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 am

Hi friends,

First, sincerely speaking, I'd like to take this ideal opportunity to thank Amal for presenting a great challenge to us. I'd like to thank my dear friend and brother Mohsen for making good points and illustrating them perfectly. I'd like to express my special thanks for my dear friend Kamelia for her positive words and encouragement. Thank you very much indeed.

In many cases, when I am writing something, I imagine myself standing on the top of a high mountain, speaking to all people in the world, although the post is maybe addressed to a friend! Sometimes, a name is just an excuse to start doing something! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although the recent challenge in the thread has posed by my dear friend Amal's reply to a post, I really think of it as a golden opportunity to write about some issues. Therefore, those were(and are) my beliefs, thoughts, ideas, opinions, either my dear friend Amal had triggered the alarm or not! {-: :lol:

We must know, these ideological and philosophical differences which provoke challenges and debates, have been among people throughout the history of human being. Therefore, we are not the first people who debate such issues. {-:

These days, there are two dominant philosophies in the world; Islamic philosophy and Materialist Philosophy! These philosophies have got similarities as well as differences. An individual must be expert at both, in order to compare them, noticing all aspects. As you know, I know a little bit Physics and the meaning of some words in English. In other words, philosophy is beyond the reach of me. However, some differences between two philosophies are realizable, even to ordinary people like me! {-:

One of the main differences between them is that Islamic Philosophy is God-centered, whereas Materialist Philosophy is Human-centered(humanistic). This is a big difference. In the first one, what God says is right, but in the second one what human says is right!

For example, In the Islamic philosophy, gay marriage is forbidden even though the vast majority of people vote for it! Drinking alcoholic drinks is forbidden, even though all people agree with it. Out of marriage sex is forbidden, even though all people go with it! ...These are some fixed rules. People cannot change them. In the holy Koran, God speaks negatively about the tribe(Lut) who used to enjoy gay marriage. They ignored their messenger's advice.God destroyed the city completely, after their insistence on the sin.

In an Islamic nation, there are fixed rules and changeable rules. People can vote for changeable rules, but fixed rules cannot be put to the vote.

The main purpose of this written is to mention that an Islamic society cannot be one hundred percent democratic! Fixed rules cannot be put to a vote. In addition to that, lawmakers are not free to make laws against our religious book; the holy Koran.

People are sometimes right, but not always. Therefore, in order to be always on the right side, we must follow God's advice which is said clearly in the holy Koran!

I am absolutely certain that what God says in the holy Koran is right. Despite all the majesty, the beauty, the simplicity, the advantage, the technological improvement, etc. of Materialist Philosophy, it will end in failure. It seems unbelievable, but God loves to act unbelievably! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It should be kept in mind that almost in all cases, human beings suffer the consequences of their own actions, deeds, beliefs, etc. To put it simply, God is not standing somewhere scowling, with a long stick in his hand, waiting in ambush, to hit a sinner on the head! This is not his way of punishing. He has set some rules in the entire universe. He has sent 124000 messengers to illustrate those rules. If someone follows the rules, s/he is successful, if not s/he results in failure. We should also bear in mind that Islamic nations will end in failure too, if they don't obey God's rules sincerely, because 'Actions speak louder than words'. In other words, hiding under word is useless, since God is wise, we cannot fool him and break his rules!

Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 March, 2013



ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *

User avatar
Moroo
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Status: English Learner

Hi Yan

Postby Moroo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:08 am

Hi Yan, how are you? , and how is china :-)

Welcome to this beautiful thread :-)

I like your country ,and I'm Observing it ,I'm always keep China in my mind ,thinking how your country become like that with this huge population :~: ,is that because of good management .

mmm I think the management ,I always believe in management I believe that everything because of management.

And if China become like that because of management, do you think it depends on a person or a system, in other word if the boss had changed the country will keep going forward .

Hope to hear from you soon

Elham
Gold Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Elham » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi dear Behnam, Amal and mohsen,

I'm writing this post to tell you I'm following your wonderful posts.You know, I always look forward to such hot discussions in thread. I'm enjoying it, thanks. Actually I'm learning through your posts.

Thank you Amal for expressing your opinions, I do understand your worry and concerns about your people. Nobody wants people to be killed innocently. I have the same concern as you dear.
This question always bothered me that why many solders are killed in a fight between two kings or a war between countries. During 8-year-war between Iran and Iraq a great number of our men, women and children were killed. I always ask why? why? why?It was too hard for me to accept and digest it, yet it is!

But I have learned to bring sth into my consideration! We have to recognize what is more important, what we are living for! Our lives or our values and beliefs?
I know, sometimes many innocent people are killed just because of decision of two silly groups who fight for kingdom, for their own benefits, that is really sad and not acceptable. Thank god, we believe in the other world and judgement day and it calms us that there is a fare God who knows and sees everything.

On the other hand, sometimes if we wanna take people's side we are giving this chance to enemy to win! Yes, if the righteousness could win without any blood poured, we all were happy and satisfied! Alas, it's not possible! :-( In order to defend our beliefs, our religion, our country, our family.... we need to sacrifice our lives. As a wife, I love my husband but when it's time that he goes and fights, it's my duty to encourage him and revive his strength to attend the battle courageously. I have to sacrifice my love and my desires so that my belief wins. Oh, what brave women we've had in our history who have given hope and strengthened their husbands and sons to be a lion and fight bravely! If they wanted to sit and weep and keep their beloved ones at home, what would happen?

Honey, I do understand you and I strongly disapprove of killing poor people for silly desires but what comes to my mind is that to let the righteousness win, however many people are killed is worth!

Dear please express your ideas and say whatever bothers you. I know you and your people are in a very hard situation, I know honey. Enshaaallah " HAGH" will win. Nobody wants this sad situation to continue. May god help you*

Dear Behnam, thank you very much for your great posts and comments. As always, informative, strong , wise and thoughtful. I do enjoy them. :-)

Dear Mohsen, thank you very much for your great post. Who has said that people are always right and we have to take their side? You had beautifully pointed this. :-)

All the best,
Eli

User avatar
WiLZiN
Silver Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Syria... What is really going on

Postby WiLZiN » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Dear friends...

I'll tell you what is really going on in Syria:

1- From 2000 to 2010 Syria had a good shift in all domains and had a strong alliance with "Hezb Allah" and Islamic Republic of Iran. In 2003 Syria was against the occupation of Iraq and supported the national resistance there. Since that time the conspiracy against Syria is on.
2- In 2006 Israeli Crusader Zionist Masonic alliance tried to break "Hezb Allah" but the Syrian-Iranian support prevent that. Here the Global Arrogance alliance began to be more and more hateful on Syria.
3- In 2011 the Global Arrogance alliance began to put the final steps to start the revenge from Syria by buying the loyalty of many news networks around the world, severe sheikhs, humanitarian and human rights organizations, political and military analysts and experts, some of the Arab countries which are mortgaged to the West, traitor officers in Syria, and many other tools to achieve the success of their plans.
4- In 15 march 2011 the conspiracy on Syria "the revenge" started with a virtual popular motion, and the target of it was deception the world that the "Arab Spring" arrived to Syria spontaneously.
5- Some of the traitor officers in Syria had to do many purposed mistakes in the same time with the external incitement. The Simpleton protesters didn't understand what was happened, and some of the spies began to do criminal acts as burning state institutions, killing on both sides "protesters and police", request external intervention, and Asking to armed the insulation protesters.
6- After 3 months the systematic sabotage had begone in Syria under the name of "Revolution" with a slogan "Freedom... peaceful" but it wasn't. The Syrian "Regime" offered many repairs and did allot of them but the foreign opposition didn't accepted them and asked to establishment a external government.
7- At that time the whole world was Interfered and the both two axes "the Eastern and the Western". the Eastern ax stood in the side of The Syrian "Regime" and the Western ax stood in the side of The "Revolution" then the situation in Syria turned to indirect international war.
8- Terrorists entered on-line under the name of "Jihad" and they wanted to establish an Islamic emirates inside Syria, and for that target they did everything to encourage young people to "jihad". Mermaids of paradise, pleasure marriage, and more temptations had used for marketing the idea of "Jihad" in Syria.
9- The Western ax headlined the crisis in Syria as a overthrow of President Al-Assad and his "Regime" because he is the head of the Objection of Western schemes in the region and if he fall down their schemes will go on and achieve success.
10- The Syrian army found himself face to face with the terrorist groups in many areas in Syria, and they had been sheltering and hiding among civilians. The war was inevitably and in every war there are victims. The war isn't a civil war, it's an axes war. the negotiation is the only solution, but the war is required to strengthen negotiating positions.
11- The Ending of the situation in Syria will determine the features of a new world and new policies and axes in our world so Syria now is the key of ruling the world.

I didn't write my opinion about what is going on and I settled for present events as they are. Thanks for reading and have nice days.
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))

User avatar
[amal]
Gold Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for your sympathy. I read your post and I agree with you but there are some points which I want to make clear, you said:
Mohsen wrote:
You have written that 'THE PEOPLE SIDE IS THE RIGHT SIDE" but I want to say that it is not always a correct way, because they are not always in the right truck.

the Israel and USA made a Golden Calf ( They called it Freedom and democracy) for Syrian people to deceive them and if many people in Syria follow them it does not present that people side is the right side.


First of all, I want to define what or who I meant by "people", of course I didn't meant those terrorists or who called themselves "rebels", I even didn't meant those people who are with one side against the other... What I meant by 'people', I meant those who care about the country and want nothing but to build and develop it, who doesn't care about changing the government but who just care about living peacefully and protecting the country and keeping it independent, those people who are ready to give everything even their blood to keep their country far away from its enemies! Above that, we can't forget the poor people who want just to live, to find job and to feed their families, those people aren't interested in political matters but sadly those people are the most losers in this war, they have lost their homes, their jobs and their men. They have lost EVERYTHING! :-(

I don't know how would those people be wrong???! I don't know if those people were killed then how the country will continue, by its bad people???!!! Moreover, I don't know if those people were killed then who the president will going to rule on??!!

I don't want freedom, I don't want democracy, and all this are silly words which has no meaning. We were free, we always have been free, noone can enslave the Syrian people. We were always proud of ourselves!

What I want is simple: " ASAD'S ARMY AND TERRORISTS SHOULD STOP FIGHTING AND KILLING PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD FIND A WAY TO DISCUSS TOGETHER TO END THIS MATTER PEACEFULLY AND THEN BE UNITED AND FIGHT OUR REAL ENEMY.".


Mohsen wrote:
I don't want to confirm Asad as a perfect man ,
My idea is that each side that supported by USA is the black side , so it is better to accept Asad at present and leave your gray side and be sure that it is the right truck.


Yes exactly, For now, I am with this idea, this is almost the right side.
However, Asad is OK but not perfect. To say the truth, I am 55% with his side, for sure he is better than who will come after him BUT killing matter doesn't let me give him my full trust. :-|

Thanks for reading and your care.

Best wishes,

Amal

User avatar
Kamelia
Silver Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm
Status: English Teacher

Hi Mohsen

Postby Kamelia » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

How are you? My God, what a coincidence! I just realized that there is a slight relationship between the picture I had chosen and what you just wrote, or you wrote! I really did not mean to ironically put my message, so to speak. I chose it because I felt like I could sympathize with the picture LOL

Anyways, dear Mohsen, you wrote about people's lack of knowledge of their background culture. It is hard to open the discussion like this, but I guess you explained the whole matter in paragraphs just well.

I was thinking that the main problem might be as you said. That people in some cultures are unaware of their background culture or...there is an or here that I like to add, or they do not like it, that is why they try to mimic other people from other countries. But you were talking about our people that some just do as Westerns do and that is why you say they have forgot our culture.

You know what Mohsen? I was just thinking that maybe us...our culture, our people, do try to force everything in our young generations' mind. We do hurt them, make fun of their styles and ALWAYS try to tell them that everything beyond our boundaries is so wrong! I was not tyring to say that our parents are WRONG...I am just saying that maybe if we could reform the ways we try to teach and raise our kids and maybe if we could try to open our eyes and see the good sides then our children would stick to our culture and reconciliate with our values and traditions. Maybe they try to find all the good things we are trying to teach them forcily, maybe they learn them so deliberately! Hmmm? :?:

Maybe you disagree with me or even reproach me for having such an idea but believe me, I have seen people trying to make their kids stick to what they themselves believe in just because they think it is right.

Hope to read from you so soon,

User avatar
behnam
Platinum Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Tehran
Contact:

What is the definition of people?

Postby behnam » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 am

[amal] wrote:First of all, I want to define what or who I meant by "people", of course I didn't meant those terrorists or who called themselves "rebels", I even didn't meant those people who are with one side against the other... What I meant by 'people', I meant those who care about the country and want nothing but to build and develop it, who doesn't care about changing the government but who just care about living peacefully and protecting the country and keeping it independent, those people who are ready to give everything even their blood to keep their country far away from its enemies!


Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. This is my last post about the under discussion issue. Actually, I was waiting for Mohsen's post to see his definition of people, since your post was written to him. However, he is late! I hope he is enjoying his holidays, visiting friends and relatives, walking on the 'Zayanderud' banks which can be really interesting and enjoyable.

I agree with Amal's definition of people, but I am afraid to say that some people don't fall within this definition. Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction. However, they are amazingly coward and strangely silent! I am sorry to say straightforwardly that they are waiting to see which group wins, to congratulate the winner! These people fall into group 'C" in my previous classification. They are neutral. Neutral people are dead. They are not alive. They are useless.

Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?

Qatar let's rebels open an embassy! So funny! This can be the joke of this century. Why do Syrian people keep silent? So called Arab Union gives the seat of Syria to rebels! Why do you remain silent? It is very obvious that the war in Syria is not on democracy; against dictatorship! Are rebels chosen by people? If the answer is no, why are people silent on this subject?

There is only one solution for this conflict. People should come to the streets and protest against the enemies! I called it enemies, you can call it war, fight, violence, killing, etc. Otherwise, a war of attrition will cause many destruction and death.

Some people may die, but that's worth being killed on the streets bravely-rather than at homes cowardly! Everything has its price. Peace and democracy have their prices. Sometimes, blood is needed to be paid for these valuable things.

Syrian people MUST come to the streets and protest against fighters. Otherwise, the enemies will implement their decision.

It seems the majority of Arab people-Syrians are included-follow a famous sentence quoted by a famous person
( الخير في ما وقع). This sentence has developed a useless negative philosophy! A philosophy based on this sentence lets robbers rob your pocket and whispers in your ear 'patience is a virtue' AND things like: ( انّ الله مع الصابرين) or (رتل القرآن ترتيلا). These are said by God in the holy Koran. Yes, they are certainly true, but their application depends on the situations we are in. When there is a war, God is no with neutral people, although they are patience! :lol: :lol: :lol: Recitation of the holy Koran, with a beautiful voice is good, but it cannot be an aim, or a normal action when the country is at war!

Thank you for reading. Sorry for making many msitakes. I have no time to check the post. My nicest friend is waiting for me to have a chat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to leave.


All the best,
Behnam, 31 March, 2013



ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *

naseh
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Yemen
Contact:

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby naseh » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 am

Hi Behnam,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I love Iranian people as I do with Syrian citizens.


I donot know how this love came to me or what are the reasons beyond it. I love the two counrties beside Lebanon and Iraq. You can say, it is because of their stand in the line of resistance. I may say that is true even if I have my opinion for these parties which rule thses countries.


someone will say I am a racial man. May be I am. So, could you please tell from where does this item come? May be from Turkey, may be. Or Saudi Arabia and its channels . That is another expectation, I think. However, there is a say which I side with is that Israel and its allies are against that.


It is a joke when you hear the U.S. ambassador last week announces in a press conference that the Iraqi government should say its opinion regarding what he called ' Iranian jets cross the Iraqi air to Syria carrying weapons for Assad's Government.'

I am hopeless and agitated when talking about the critical issue in Syria and also my beloved country Yemen. We have a special opinion upon the foreign policy of U.S.A in the Arab countries and also its League. Not to forget that, what so called Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia are just the hands that implement the policy of U.S. I our region.

God bless and protect you all my friends. I am ready to answer any question requires me to introduce myself. But I think it is better to stay unknown these day. I donot know why but it is my heart's feelings.
All the best,
Naseh

User avatar
behnam
Platinum Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Tehran
Contact:

Hi Naseh

Postby behnam » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Naseh,

You made me happy with your post. Welcome back! How are you? I hope you are fine.

You are not a new member, an unknown person. You are our own famous Naseh. {-: Long time no see! Where were you man? You've been absent since last Ramadan. How is life? I hope things are going well with you.

I will be happy to hear regularly from you.


All the best,
Behnam, 1 April, 2013





ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *

User avatar
Mohsen
Gold Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran
Contact:

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Dear Amal,

I hope you and your family are fine , I hope people of Syria are in peace .In fact I can't judge about the your situation, because I am far from the scene, I can't make a decision like Syrian. At night sleeping in house in a place in Syria, where the rebels fire the area with mortars, What can her do to protect her life and her family? If she wants to fight against rebels , it is needed to give blood, but giving blood is not easy , does she dare to risk her life ? I don't know if I am in her place what will I do!!
Just Know I can say my idea ,there is proverb that say when the forest catch fire ,Wet and Dry burn together , So if people in this Syria stay neutral ,they will not be immunized ,but burning.
the rebels are attacking the cities, and when government army attacks to rebels'zone,it may some innocence people be killed.

I think the neutral people have the best service to rebels, because the rebels hide themselves between people , and the Syrian army can't attack them and finally the rebels overthrow the government .
This not the end , this is the first step for foreign country who help rebels , the USA army inter the Syrian lands and do like what the have been doing in Iraq and Afghanestan ( till now more than 1000000 people in Iraq have been killed).
Dear Amal , It is not time to think about jobs and home. Your people need unity against enemy, and protest against rebels.Don't let them to come closer to the cities; all people should be mobilized and shot down the rebels.

Yours sincerely
Mohsen

User avatar
Mohsen
Gold Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran
Contact:

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Dear Behnam,

Thank you for sharing your posts , thank for your answer to Amal ,the last two days I was working in the office, and today I have gone to a picnic , tomorrow is the nature day in Iran , it is 13th of first month (Farvardin) of spring , because I don't accept the 13th ,today I went on the picnic for the nature day ,I recommend you to have a picnic on 12th day , there is a lot place for parking the car and many more beautiful areas are accessible

B.Wishes
Mohsen

User avatar
Mohsen
Gold Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran
Contact:

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Dear Kamelia,
Thank you for you valuable post , I agree with you about the roles of parents. Yes you are right. But when people grow up they should not be a reflection the environment in which they have grown up.
They can restructure their personality , the adults are enough grown up to make decision about what is wrong and what is right.

Good Luck
Mohsen

User avatar
[amal]
Gold Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 am

Hi Moroo,

How are you? How is Egypt today?

I am sorry about my late reply but my mind was busy with other things.
I want to thank you about you your useful advice. These says, I am trying to let my mind decides instead of my heart. I hope the result be good this time! :lol: :roll:

Anyway, let us talk about something else... Emm, maybe music and singers, who is your favorite singer and which type of music do you love to hear? And why?

In Egypt there are a lot of famous singers such as " Om Kolthoum and Abd Alhalem", who had have add a lot of glory to Arabic music, Do you love them?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Amal

User avatar
[amal]
Gold Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Mohsen and Behnam,

Thanks for your posts and your care, I said that I was going to write a post about Syria but in fact I changed my mind because I am very angry about the situation here so I don't want to write bad and negative things. :-( I don't want you to be angry from my words..

However, I want to say somethings about Behnam's posts:

behnam wrote:
We should highlight their differences. In order to make the situation complicated and critical,


Dear Behnam, although Syrian people are different and have different religions but that never make us fight or kill each other, we aren't like Lebanon therefore it was hard for the enemy to play this plan and be successful. Therefore, the matter hasn't end yet and has took a lot of time because it's just a propaganda in media. Till now, we all still live together and deal normally with people from different sect..

behnam wrote:
If I were him, I'd leave the family when my younger boy was killed. I don't know. Maybe, I would be able to speak with all members and make all angles clear to them. They might follow my advice. The older boy might change his idea, but how could I tolerate his crime. He is a criminal! If I punished him, it would create another tension. If I didn't punish him, it was against the laws.


I agree with you, in the beginning if the father discus the matter with his kids it may be solved and there was no need to leave!

behnam wrote:
Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction.


I agree 100% with you and this is my idea from the beginning. I believe that we should go to street and say our word even if we were going to die, I think it's better to die proudly with all Syrian people instead of sitting at homes and die one after another in this way we are just numbers but if we were united, we can make a difference! But sadly nobody cares. :-(
*Although, I don't think that anybody will kill us if we went to street in front of cameras.*

behnam wrote:
Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?


How would people prevent them? And the most important question is how does those terrorists enter Syria in the first step???!!! Doesn't the borders suppose to be protected by the cov???!!!

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
Amal

User avatar
[amal]
Gold Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am

[amal] wrote:Hi Mohsen and Behnam,

Thanks for your posts and your care, I said that I was going to write a post about Syria but in fact I changed my mind because I am very angry about the situation here so I don't want to write bad and negative things. :-( I don't want you to be angry from my words and my bad manner..

However, I want to say somethings about Behnam's posts:

behnam wrote:
We should highlight their differences. In order to make the situation complicated and critical,


Dear Behnam, although Syrian people are different and have different religions but that never make us fight or kill each other, we aren't like Lebanon therefore it was hard for the enemy to play this plan and be successful. Therefore, the matter hasn't end yet and has took a lot of time because it's just a propaganda in media. Till now, we all still live together and deal normally with people from different sect..

behnam wrote:
If I were him, I'd leave the family when my younger boy was killed. I don't know. Maybe, I would be able to speak with all members and make all angles clear to them. They might follow my advice. The older boy might change his idea, but how could I tolerate his crime. He is a criminal! If I punished him, it would create another tension. If I didn't punish him, it was against the laws.


I agree with you, in the beginning if the father discus the matter with his kids it may be solved and there was no need to leave!

behnam wrote:
Syrian people should have come to the streets-in front of cameras-disagreed with violence, rebels, terrorists, fights, ..killing and destruction.


I agree 100% with you and this is my idea from the beginning. I believe that we should go to street and say our word even if we were going to die, I think it's better to die proudly with all Syrian people instead of sitting at homes and die one after another in this way we are just numbers but if we were united, we can make a difference! But sadly nobody cares. :-(
*Although, I don't think that anybody will kill us if we went to street in front of cameras.*

behnam wrote:
Many photos and video clips show that the terrorists are firing throw holes made on the walls at homes! These houses belong to Syrian people, don't they? Why do they allow the fighters to use their houses as fort?


How would people prevent them? And the most important question is how does those terrorists enter Syria in the first step???!!! Doesn't the borders suppose to be protected by the cov???!!!

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
Amal


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests