I'm putting the answers based on my knowledge, I'm not sure about some of them but I hope they will be correct. I would be very happy if you kindly correct any mistakes that I've made.
1) Drivers are blocking the motorway to show their anger
over high fuel costs.
2) The player couldn't control his anger
and shouted at the referee.
3) The destruction of the mosque aroused anger
throughout the Muslim world.
4) I still feel anger towards
, who left home when I was 3.
5)I'm sorry for what I said last night. It was said in a surge of anger
6) I felt a
sudden moment of anger
welling up inside me. I had to fight to control it.
7) Her comments provoked an uncharacteristic an outburst of anger
from the minister.
8) The cyclist shouted at the driver and shook his fist in anger
9) From behind the door I could hear your anger subsides
10) He looked straight at me and his dark eyes blazed with anger
11) When my son doesn't get his way, he stamps his feet in anger
12) Psychologists say that it is better to express your anger
rather than let it fester inside you.
13) Don't take your anger out
on me, I had nothing to do with it!
14) Let us make sure that we do not direct our anger
on to people who are only trying to help us.
15) I felt guilty that I raised my voice in anger
All the best
PS. I'm not sure about number14