How are you my dear friend? thanks for answering to the grammar questions. I think all your answers are true. It's 1.15 a.m now and I'm sleepy but I like to answer to the collocations before going to bed. it's better to say, that I'm unsure about some of them since half of them were new to me, I just guessed the answers
1) If you have an accident, it is important that you get back in a car as soon as possible. So that you don’t lose confidence
in your ability to drive.
2) He used to be shy but he has gained confidence
since going to school.
3) Our teacher tried to boost our confidence
by telling us we'd all pass the exam.
4) He has confidence
. I've never known anyone so unsure of himself.
5) The car accident seems to destroy his confidence
6) I like someone, but I lack confidence
to go up to her and ask her out!
7) She suffers from a lack of confidence
I blame it on her sheltered upbringing.
8) Failing the exam was a severe blow to my confidence
. I thought I'd pass easily.
9) There is an air of confidence
about Tiger Woods at the moment. He is so full of confidence
that I can't see anybody beating him.
10) After 3 defeats in a row, the team's confidence takes a knock
11) His confidence is baddy shaken
with that bad review of his book.
12) Self-doubt can only undermine your confidence
Try to believe in yourself.
13) When I saw the questions in the exam paper, my confidence deserted me
14) No one can predict with total confidence
what will happen in the future.
15) For peace of mind, a sick person needs having absolute confidence in
16) My manager's encouraging comments were a boost
to my self-confidence.
thanks for your correction in advance.