Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

heart is more delicious

Post by Mohsen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:46 am

Hi Hurieh,

My digestive system is doing well , I confirm the Kidney , no harm ,no defect , please try it , I also tried a the camel ‘s heart , that was also confirmed , If I went again to Najafabad ,I buy it , I suggest it for you , Have you eaten camel ‘ meat ?
When I eat the camel’ meat ,I remember our prophet and Imams (PBU all of them) while they were eating the camel’s meat.
This is one way to be close to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I send a picture of camel to change your idea about camel

Thanks for your congratulation message for baby
I visited the baby, she was very small like a doll ,2950 grams , opened her eye ,and she slept on his father arm. If she was put in her cradle she started to cry , also she like to eat milk ,so her mother was always busy to milk her and her father to shake her after eating milk to belch and again change the nini pampers.
about the gender of infant , I tell you indirectly ,dish antenna was my sister‘ lot , not telescopic, do you know what the gender infant?
I gave my present which was a golden coin, and on Friday we were invited for the lunch, so I had to eat chicken on the skewer and rice with other side dishes .Also I was picking fig , my sister has a tall and big fig tree in her house , and on Friday I picked as much as I could and ate it with my wife ,also brought back a basket of fig to home but my hands itched for half a day , touching the leaf of fig caused my hand itched

about my weight ,My BMi is 28 , my weight is 85 kgs and 174 cms tall , Thank you for giving this formula to me. Now please advise me what my condition is, and if I have overweight, how can I lose my weight while not forbid me from eating foods and fruits

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:01 am

Hi Divinna,
Why you send one post several times , what do you want to emphasis on ?
I didn’t invite you to talk to me , but if you want to talk about human right ,ok what is the situation human right in ferguson

behnam
Platinum Member

Brother Arif's Forth Reply!

Post by behnam » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Comment by arif saeed 10 hours ago
Let me remove your confusion why Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not appoint successor. If Muhammad (peace be upon him) being a prophet appointed Abo Baker (R.A.), or any other companion, he would have to give the name of all successors till doomsday. The silence of Muhammad in this regard is Hikmut strategy. Because,, the actions and words of the Prophet would become the part of law. If he chose one successor, who would choose the second, third, fourth and onward.

If Ali is the gateway of knowledge, why Westerners are advanced in science and technology?

There are two type knowledge, one that comforts your body and the other comforts your soul. There is no doubts science and technology eases lives, but is a temporary luxury, whereas the knowledge that helps you recognize your lord, chasten your soul, broadens your thoughts etc. Besides this, you know it well that the Muslims scientists in earlier time had made a great contributions in the field of science by the help of The Quran and the saying of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The backward of Muslims is the division into many sects and lost in temporary life. This is the law of Allah Almighty that these, who strive harder, will win. No matter whether he is Muslims or unbelievers.

Where was Ali when Umer and Abo Baker(رضی الله عنها) and some others were gathered in "Saghife-Bani-Saede'?

I would ask you what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post?
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

My Fifth Comment!

Post by behnam » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Comment by Behnam 5 minutes ago

Hi brother Arif Saeed,

Many thanks for your patience and tolerance. Your answer to Ali's knowledge is satisfying. However, I guess "انا مدینة علم و علی بابها" points to something else. If Ali is the gateway of knowledge to the city of knowledge, it is necessary for people to use the gate to enter the city. You could answer: Although Ali was described as the gateway of knowledge by Muhammad(PBUH), people at that era were ignorant and arrogant. Only a few of them used that gateway! This answer could be more accurate and satisfying. But, I appreciate your general explanation of different kind of knowledge.

Dear brother Arif Saeed, your answer not only didn't remove my confusion, but also added to it. You believe the silence of Muhammad(PBUH) in that regard is 'Hikmut strategy'. Why did Abo Baker(R.A) nominate Umer(R.A) for 'خلافت'(as his successor)? Isn't it against "Hikmut strategy" then? How can you resolve this apparent contradiction?

Dear brother, it seems your are preoccupied with your own thoughts. Why do you answer to a question by question? I'd like to know where Ali and some companions such as Abuzar, Ammar, Meghdad, Zubeir,Salman, etc. were when those politicians gathered in "سقیفه بنی ساعده " and played that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours).

I am waiting impatiently for your answers. My English is not as good as yours. I've got difficulties in understanding some of your statements. It would be very kind of you if you wrote in plain English(=please use simple words). Thank you very much for your care and attention

All the best,
Behnam, 12 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Brother Mohsen's First Comment!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 am

Comment by mohsen 14 hours ago
Who is the closest to Prophet (PBUH)

Surah 3 (Aali‑Imraan), Ayah 61: Muhammad (pbuh) chooses Ahlul Bayt.

فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءنَا وَأَبْنَاءكُمْ

وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَ أَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِين

“....then reply [O' Muhammad]: Let us call upon our children and your children, our ladies and your ladies, ourselves and yourselves, then we pray so that Allah's wrath be upon those who are false.”

The Occasion:

In response to the Prophet's message calling on Christians to Islam, (in the 9th year of Hijrah), a deputation consisting of a Patriarch with 20 Christian dignitaries, from a place 1200 miles south, set out as a fact‑finding mission about Islam. Once in Medina they met with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and as expected, most of their questions were about the Messiah Jesus (a.s.), his birth, his mother, and whether he was crucified or resurrected. The answers of the Prophet were directly from the Holy Quran.

The Christians were baffled and amazed, even bewildered. They were impressed with the sincerity of the Prophet and his answers; and his fine qualities gained their trust.

Since an Ayah for Mubaahala, i.e., a challenge with a Du'aa, had been revealed to the Prophet (pbuh), he suggested doing so in case they did not believe him. A Mubaahala is a spiritual contest, it means that each of the two groups would pray to the Almighty asking for His damnation on those who are false (telling lies). If Mubaahala were done, and Prophet Muhammad was saying the truth, then Allah would doom the Christian group and whatever Allah chooses to do to them would come to be! The Patriarch agreed to the Mubaahala, and it was to be done at a certain place and time.

A large crowd gathered for the occasion on the specified day. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with the 6 year old Al‑Hasan and the 5 year old Al Husain, each holding one of his hands, and Ali and his wife Fatima following, proceeded to the place for Mubaahala. These four were the dearest and closest to the heart of the Prophet (pbuh). No, the Prophet (pbuh) did not choose a wife of his, an aunt, an uncle, a Sahaabi or anyone else, instead he chose Ahlul Bayt. Muhammad (pbuh) took them because they represented to him the very essence, the very ones, the highest in honor.

* The Ayah said: Our children —and Muhammad took Al Hasan and Al Husain;

* The Ayah said: Our ladies —and Muhammad took his daughter Fatima;

* The Ayah said: Our selves —and Muhammad took Ali as if Ali was the self of the Prophet.

Upon seeing this group the Patriarch became startled, even frightened! Taken aback he hurriedly consulted with his group. It became unquestionably obvious that Muhammad was saying only the truth, otherwise he would have brought other than the closest people to him. Thus, they reasoned that for Muhammad to call upon Allah for a curse would certainly bring the damnation and ruin on these Christians. They knew Allah would respond to a Prophet, and by conducting the Mubaahala their lot would be ruin!

Having thus debated the matter, the Patriarch came forth with a look of relief. He acknowledged to Muhammad and opted for immediate withdrawal from the Mubaahala! The Patriarch also said: “If it weren't for my obligations with the Emperor I would have right away changed to Islam!”

The Term Ourselves in Mubaahala

For the Mubaahala the Holy Quran asked Muhammad (pbuh) to bring forth persons (in the plural) who would be the replica of himself. The Prophet (pbuh) chose Ali (a.s.), since no one else would do, Ali was the replica, the mirror image, the very one! This implies that Ali had the identity in reflection of thought, spirituality, action, and motivations to such an extent that at any time one would represent the other.

Ali then is the replica of the self of the Prophet (pbuh), the true representation of him. Ali was in the Prophet’s eyes: the figurative brother, supporter, deputy and defender. Ali's idealism, thinking, and spiritual make up were a mirror image to those of the Prophet (pbuh).

Many Muslim scholars, commentators and Traditionists whom the Ummah acclaims with one voice, have given the details of this event with following conclusions:

* The seriousness of the occasion demanded absolute purity, physical as well as spiritual, to take part in the fateful event.

* Only the best of Allah's creations [Ahlul Bayt] were selected by the Holy Prophet under Allah's guidance.

* It, beyond all doubts, established the purity, the truthfulness, and the sublime position of the Ahlul Bayt.

* It also unquestionably confirmed as to who were the members of the family of the Holy Prophet. [1]

[1] Also Al Razi, Tafseer Kabir. Also Al Sayooti, Tafseer Durr Al Manthur. Also Tafseer Al Baydhawi. Also Tafseer Ibn Katheer. Also Sahih Muslim and Sahih Tirmidhi.)

ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Brother Mohsen's Second Comment!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:57 am

Comment by mohsen 13 hours ago
Who is your Vali

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّـهُ وَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَ‌اكِعُونَ

Your Master is only Allah, His Messenger, and the believers who establish the prayer and pay the charity while in bow. ‌
Shakir translation:

Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
What is the related historical context that this verse revealed about it?

Lets mention this hadith from the commentary of the Quran by Abi Is'haq Ahmad Ibn Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Nisaboori al-Tha'labi:

Both of my ears may turn deaf and both of my eyes may become blind if I speak a lie. I heard the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, saying, "Ali is the guide of the righteous and the slayer of the infidels. he who has helped him is victorious and he who has abandoned him is forsaken." One day I said my prayers in the company of the Prophet. A beggar came to the mosque and begged for alms, but nobody gave him anything. Ali was in a state of kneeling in the prayer. He pointed out his ring to the beggar, who appraoched him and removed the ring from his finger. Thereupon the Prophet, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, implored Allah the Mighty and Glorious, saying: "O Allah! My brother Moses begged you saying, 'My Lord, delight my heart and make my task easy and undo the knot in my tongue so that they may understand me, and appoint from my kinsmen, Haroon, my brother, as my vizier, and strenghthen my back with him and make him participate in my mission so that we may glorify You and remember You more frequently. Certainly You see us.' And You inspired him: 'O Musa! All your requests have been granted.' O Allah! I am your slave and your prophet. Delight my heart and make my task easy and appoint from among my kinsmen Ali as my vizier and strengthen my back with him."

Abu Dhar, then, proceeded

By Allah, the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity had not yet finished his supplication when the trustworthy Gabriel descended to him with this Verse

"Certainly Allah is Your Master, and His Prophet and those who believe who establish prayer and give charity while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His Messenger and those who believe as a guardian, so surely the party of Allah will be victorious."
Sunni References for this Hadith:

(1) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad al-Tha'labi, under Verse 5:55

(2) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v6, pp 186,288-289

(3) Tafsir Jamiul Hukam al-Quran, by Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Qurtubi, v6, p219

(4) Tafsir al-Khazin, v2, p68

(5) Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v2, pp 293-294

(6) Tafsir al-Kashshaf, by al-Zamakhshari, Egypt 1373, v1, pp 505,649

(7) Asbab al-Nuzool, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, Egypt 1382, v1, p73 on the

authority of Ibn Abbas

(8) Asbab al-Nuzool, by al-Wahidi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

(9) Sharh al-Tjrid, by Allama Qushji

(10) Ahkam al-Quran, al-Jassas, v2, pp 542-543

(11) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v5, p38

(12) Kanzul Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v6, p391, Tradition #5991

(13) al-Awsat, by Tabarani, narrated from Ammar Yasir

(14) Ibn Mardawayh, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

Is there any one in history paying charity while in bow?
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Brother Arif's Fifth Reply!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Comment by arif saeed 6 hours ago
Dear bahnam and Mohsin.

Please don't complicate simple matter. Let me simplify the issue for you and mohsin to understand it with my logical explanation.

In order to determine the ruler, apart from knowledge, certain age is required. For an example, in my country, the minimum age of the eligibility for the candidature of president is 45, 40 in Afghanistan, 40 in German. Besides this, in the most of the countries, no candidate less than 35 is eligible for the post. Now compare the age of Ali (R.A) with that of Abo Baker (R.A) and Umer (R.A) was at that time.

Ali was 32 years old when the first caliph was selected while Abo Baker was 59 years old and 55 years old.

Ali (R.A) was 34 years old when Umer was selected as the second caliph whereas Umer was 57 years old when he took charge of caliphate. Furthermore, Ali (R.A) had served on the position of a prime counselor in their caliphate. Now you must remove this confusion too that the knowledge of Ali (R.A) as gateway of knowledge was not availed.

Islam is the religion which covers all aspects of life including politics which means science of government. Please don't interpret the word "politics" as per your own imagination.

Dear, I have answered your many queries but I asked one questions what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post? Or Ali (R.A) also play the same game with Abuzar, Meghdad, Zobeir, the way you blamed on Abo Baker and Umer. What kind of character of Ali (R.A) you wanna prove us? (May Allah forgive me!)
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

My Sixth Comment!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Comment by Behnam 5 minutes ago
Dear Arif Saeed,

So many thanks for your reply. Thank you once again for your logical explanation. I am happy that you have decided to use logic in your answers.

It is an undeniable fact that both Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) have been older than Ali. However, age cannot be an important factor in comparison with other factors such as knowledge, wisdom, rightness, bravery, piety, justice, etc. According to the Holy Quran, Jesus was a messenger of God from his childhood. As a matter of fact, he was in cradle when he said;
" قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيّاً "

It should be kept in mind that I am not comparing Ali with Jesus. What I am saying is that age cannot be a limitation or drawback for someone if that person has got some other special important abilities and capabilities.

Many messengers had been young. For example, how old was Yousof when he became a messenger of God? By the way, some people were older than Abo Baker(R.A). Why weren't they allowed to participate in that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours)?

According to the history of Islam, after that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) which resulted in selecting Abo Baker(R.A) as the first Caliph, he used to say; "اقیلونی فلست بخیرکم"[leave me alone, I am not the best of you]! The question is this: If he believed that he wasn't the best among people, why did he nominate Umer(R.A) as his successor? This is really strange!

"فیا عجباً، بینا هو یستقیلها فی حیاته إذ عقدها لاخر بعد وفاته"

I don't know what would have happened if they had let Ali and some other companions finish washing and burying Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body and participate in that political game. Well, politicians know which action is more beneficial!

You were supposed to answer : Ali and some pious companions were washing Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body, and were burying him when Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) were gathered in سقیفه بنی ساعده to play that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) in the name of caring for Islam and protecting it from danger(you called them as saviors)!

Ali and his wife(Prophet's daughter) were in mourning{washing and burying Mohammad) when politicians were playing political game! This is the answer you were supposed to give. I don't know what would have happened if they let Ali join them! Nobody knows! Only God knows!

Dear brother Mohsen, it seems you have brought that verse from the Holy Quran. Has it come in Quran of Shiite and Sunny groups with the same words? God is addressing clearly who could become caliph after Mohamad's(PBUH) death. Who has given his ring while praying? Well, isn't it mentioned in the history of Islam? If the history says who that person had been, why Shiite and Sunny groups have different idea about the successor of Muhammad(PBUH)? Please make it clear to me brother Mohsen! Thank you in advnace!

All the best,
Behnam, 13 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Hurieh
Gold Member

Re: heart is more delicious

Post by Hurieh » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 am

Dear Mohsen,

I envy your strong digestive system or better to nominate it grinder. Thanks for testing camel’s meat as well as its attachments (متعلقات ) and recommending them.
You know, I don’t like meat, and try to eat meat as little as possible. However, I try to add other alternatives such as egg, dairy products, beans, so on to get the essential amount of protein required for my body. On the other hand, I guess my stomach is pampered by avoiding some types of food and stuff-- I was teased by my friends several times for avoiding junk foods and packaged things (قاقا لی لی ) that may be unhealthy and have low nutritional value. I’ve got my own package in my handbag which mostly contained of nuts, dried fruits, fruit leather, so on. My digestive system is trained to grind some particular sorts of food and stuff. LOL

However, I always asked myself why about every unhealthy food should be tasty and delicious? Why are bad deeds and actions more tempting? Why….? Winking!

Oh thanks for sharing that picture. But let me keep speechless regarding my unchanged idea about the ugliness of that animal. Winking!

Mohsen wrote:
about the gender of infant , I tell you indirectly ,dish antenna was my sister‘ lot , not telescopic, do you know what the gender infant?

Moving on the gender of your sister’s cutie, I have to confess that I’m not that genius to solve your puzzle. I asked myself why Mohsen should have made such a puzzle to evaluate my IQ (heheheheee) while he had already used (she) as a pronoun in her former statements. You should have pointed to other clues such as default colors selected for girl and boy (pink & blue) to make me guess what I was expected to guess.

Anyway, your puzzle provoked my imaginative power to make a funny story. I imagined what if Mohsen had his own sonography clinic. Let’s see…
A young couple visits Mohsen’s clinic to make sure about the health and gender of their infant. After applying gel on the pregnant lady’s abdomen, moving the probe on it, and looking at the monitor precisely, her husband will hastily ask Dr. Mohsen about the gender of their infant while he is shedding the tears of happiness from his two eager eyes (LOL). Dr. Mohsen will make that puzzle and ask him to guess what the gender of their infant is with a sly smile on his face. Oops… I can’t imagine the ending of this story… heheheheeeeee

Story by: Hurieh

Dear Mohsen, I’m not a nutritionist and won’t prescribe any particular diet for you. But I’ll give you some general recommendations over this issue.

You know, I disapprove of some nutritionists who suggest some tough diets for their clients to lose weight. Have you noticed that a large number of people who follow some particular tough diets either give up at the beginning, or gain more weight after reaching to their ideal weight? So, something must be wrong.

You know, even a person with strong willpower and perseverance will probably fail to follow a strict diet and avoid eating delicious foods less than what his body needs in a long run. Suppose a person who had been following a though diet for about 6 months and reaches to his ideal weight. After being satisfied with his new weight and shape he will resume his former lifestyle. What will happen? He will reach to his former overweight status or even worse very soon. Then he may experience the cycle of losing-gaining weight several times which is called “yo-yo dieting”. In most cases, they give up and lose their hope forever.
Now, what’s the solution?

With consideration of the fact that our body needs all types of nutrients including protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamin, so on, they can eat whatever they like but in a different way. They should skip foods containing of carbohydrate, sugar (or any type of artificial sweeteners) and starch (rice, bread, potato, spaghetti , …) as much as they can and add other alternatives that make them eat less such as salad and vegetable to their meals. They should try to add more natural substances to their diet such as olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, so on—I wonder whether the oil labeled as natural and we get from supper market is really natural(winking).

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Hurieh
Gold Member

Re: heart is more delicious (II)

Post by Hurieh » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:58 am

Some experts recommend to divide their food in more portions—for example: five meals per day instead of three meals.
I'm not sure but I personally don’t think it’s a good idea. The dietary need differs in every person according to different factors such as age, gender, career, blah, blah. So I think they’d better start eating whenever they feel hunger and stop eating before they feel complete satiety –what our holy prophet Mohammad (PBUH) had also recommended.
Some people are used to snack between meals. They should avoid snacking between meals as much as possible--especially snacking nuts that raise calories and some fruits that have sugar. It should be noted that eating large amounts of sweet fruits which contain of glucose and fructose raise triglyceride level especially in women.

Regular exercise and healthy sleep pattern shouldn’t be forgotten too.

And finally, they should keep in mind that they are supposed to lose their weight only once and keep it forever with sticking to their healthy lifestyle.

Dear Mohsen, this story is too long and I’m lacking enough time and concentration digging this issue. I have to finish writing an article very soon. I personally determined to make some changes in my lifestyle after holy month of Ramadan. Changing my nutritional diet and doing regular exercise and relaxation activities are also included in my program. I may write more about my new determinations as soon as I possibly can. Hope you’ll successfully reach to your ideal weight very soon. Winking…

Sincerely,
Hurieh
Aug 14th/ 2015