Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Padma!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Padma wrote:Hello
Its Padma from India,female. My favourite season is winter. As it experience us freezing ,chilling and nose biting cold.Here in India during winter it is very cold specially where I live. Temperature always remains in minus. Snowman , ice skating ,fire ,Hot good foods etc of winter refresh me after all long of summer and autumn. {-:
Hi Padma,

Thank you very much for coming here and putting comment in this thread. Your favorite season is winter. You have some good reasons for your preferred season. Wonderful feelings!

My favorite season is autumn. The weather is neither hot nor cold in autumns. Nature is colourful as if it wears her most beautiful dress. The Sun is soft in autumns. It doesn't burn as it does unkindly in summers. It isn't mean as it is in winters. Sometimes there is a light rain which causes the ground to smell nice. I love that special smell. That is my favorite smell actually. Picture it walking with your love, hand in hand in a very long road covered with tress on both sides and it rains lightly and the dry leafs create a very lovely noise under our feet! Nothing can be replaced with this imaginary situation! Add to this the chirp of birds! Oh, isn't this the description of Heaven? :lol:

Please write more!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Rainbow!

Post by behnam » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:44 pm

rainbow wrote:hi behnam, and everyone
I'm come from vietnam. i'm love english and want to learn it. i'm a new member and begining to learn english.
I saw people talking very excitedly. and want to join but english i'm not good. so I look forward to the guidance of everyone
thank you. {-; {-;
Hi Rainbow,

Welcome to this place. Learning a new language is a very useful activity. A new language opens the window of a new world to the learners. No matter what the language is. Every language has got its beauty and its richness. Well, a language doesn't grow in vacuum. Obviously, billions of people have planted and watered it before us. Therefore, a new language holds the culture of previous people in its heart. In addition, the beauty of common words in different languages is not deniable. The common feelings of human beings can be easily observed in different languages. Similar proverbs, for example, easily prove that human beings have got the same history, the same root, the same start point. This fact must be respected by us. We should not let the geographical differences make us separated. We are the same. We are humans.

I have practiced English for about 10 years regularly. Now, I am proud of myself. I am enjoy its sweet fruits. It gives me a lot of self-confidence and self-esteem. I am practicing French these days. French is an amazing language. Next year I am going to practice Spanish.

You are on right way. Keep on practicing! Nowadays, the Internet helps people with many activities, specially with practicing new languages. There are many sites with audio and video files. One can easily register and use those elements for free. I suggest you google "English practicing". You will find many sites.

This thread is a proper place for practicing writing. You can learn English through reading the posts and sharing your own posts. Writing is a very powerful skill. I recommend spending some regular time on it.

Please do not hesitate to write more.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi to all!

Post by behnam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi friends,

How are you? Where are you? What are you doing? I have missed you. Hope to read your posts soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 Septembre, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

reindeer
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by reindeer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Here we go!
Andrew is listening to a webinar and typing lazily upon the notebook keyboard. The webbinar is about healthy being, living without tabs and so on. It must be the first webbbinar Andrew ever listen to, and, probably, the last one.
Andrew came of age now, so his kind goverment has to pay him a pension! Technically Andrew still works in circus, but just now he's on vacation, visiting his cousin in Crimea. I enjoy staying here even more because of big cat pride (nine individuals, exactly),living in the garden. We spend days playing 'spot - me - you - lazy - fat - cat' which is a strange name, coz all of them are small and absolutelly slim; and we spend our evenings telling our cats stories to each other. I hope, nobody will tell Andrew that I use his notebook while he doesn't see it, ok?

Sincerely yours,
reindeer

reindeer
Gold Member

what don't you like just now?

Post by reindeer » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi!

Today I played a superman: I went into the sea when there was 4-5 poins storm. As a result, my wife had to treat my wounds with iodine and diamond green. In the evening I was bitten by a dog. Now, till this day is not over, I'm afraid of doing anything else, even get to bed, because if I do it, I will surely fall down and get one more trawma. :shock:

And, what I don't like right now is: seeng THIS REINDEER NICKNAME in the 'last post' column
Respond please. I see that the tread is read. Whenever you get in you can see that somebody is reading it. If it's a curiosity... :~:

Yours,
Andrew
p.s. you brazen reindeer-cat, please let me know what you gonna post from my account, ok?

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh those glorious Crimea wines!
In the morning, we had a trip to Massandra wholesale warehouse, bought a few bottles of wine, and at dinner we enjoyed this divine nectar! Red Crimea port wine, to be exact

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:55 pm

adshere sheit fullyshecare sheyou arshede derssherea ;-)

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 am

Hello Friends,
I am doing well , had some meditation and trip

It was 11.30 in Georgia Brown’s ,I went to the lobby sitting in a corner waiting too much for Ariana.
In the eating haunts of Georgia Brown’s Lobby among the hustle of comings and goings ,among many hips and breasts it was difficult to find the Ariana , Finaly she appeared in the lobby ,the wrap dress she was wearing with a plunging neck line gave her supreme confidence as she walked briskly in my direction while pressing buttons on her Black Berry.
She smiled inwardly "Excuse me . Aren't you Mr. Mohsen " She said stepping in front of me . I stopped short and said, " I 'd better be considering you almost knocked me down"
" sorry I understand you are in human right and welfare ... but I was running errands in parts of my father's office I had a busy day arranging the meetings of Donald , sorry ,sorry "
" you understand?"
" well , yes , I'm doing preparing a report on new system of centrifuge ,my father run it since his presidency.
" i don't do research or survay"
" Wiat ! I know it is awkward but I 'd like to dicuss what you do do over lunch."
" wouldn't it be more convenient for me to email you what I 'Do Do , I smiled knowingly
" more convenient perhaps , but less informative " she Fidgeted
"Infomative? what else do I need to know beside your father extincting the humanities"
" It is kind of uncomfortable to dicuss here in the lobby. It would be helpful if we had lunch in the white house . that way i can explain the intricacies of my project"
The Georgia Brown’s is about 5 minutes to White house, It is the best restaurant around the white house . Ariana took me to under ground corridor which directly connected the Georgia Brown’s to the white house.
After the lunch I followed her to a basement under the the white house ,

Pin

Happy Day

Post by Pin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:26 am

I'd like to introduce our national festivals-Mid-Autumn Festival.
This is so fun.
Every year, the family will come back to barbecue and grapefruit.
Everybody is so happy.
Everybody Enjoy the round Moon.
Enjoy eating the barbecue.
You can enjoy it if you have the chance.
I’m very welcome your to come my home.
Thank your reading.
You have a nice day.

reindeer
Gold Member

Post by reindeer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Who are the ladies, Mohsen? Could you tell the story ones again, from the beginning?