Merry Christmas

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

JINGYINGJIAN

Merry Christmas

Post by JINGYINGJIAN »

December 25 is Christmas Day, the day is originates in the Western countries.
On Christmas day, I would get together with family for dinner, share the joy together and this is a rare opportunity for the family.
So I like Christmas Day.
Do you like Christmas Day?
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Krisi »

I appreciate your idea. :)
esl member since 2007
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

People are forgetting it's significance. They just don't know what they are doing.
esl member since 2007
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Krisi, who is happy to be bACk HOME from new York? How they're doing, those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? And by the way, is that you sitting at the pizza box? :shock:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

reindeer wrote:Krisi, who is happy to be bACk HOME from new York? How they're doing, those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? And by the way, is that you sitting at the pizza box? :shock:
who are those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? I don't know what are you talking about?
why shocked? :~:
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Krisi wrote:
reindeer wrote:Krisi, who is happy to be bACk HOME from new York? How they're doing, those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? And by the way, is that you sitting at the pizza box? :shock:
who are those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? I don't know what are you talking about?
New York police. So, is that you or not? I thought you were a boy :oops: Anyway, happy New Year coming!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

reindeer wrote:
Krisi wrote:
New York police. So, is that you or not? I thought you were a boy :oops: Anyway, happy New Year coming!
I am not connected to NYPD. I am not a boy. Now, I am just wondering what made you think of that?
Happy New Year too. Thanks.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hello Krisi,

did I ever say you that you were connected to nypd? Innocent!
As to my mistake about your gender, I had been misled by two factors: your previous avatar(I had no idea who was it, but it looked boyish), and the manner of your writing, which seemed to be somehow acid, in my opinion. A very common mistake, at least for me. After all, you never told me that you were a girl :oops: Please take my apology for being a poor psychologist
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

JINGYINGJIAN! Yeah I like the world'r renowned Christmas event that is usually take places at end last of the year and it celebrates a year around. I have celebrated my Christmas at the Longwood Garden and my friends celebrate it on the Times square. Here let me know that which points of interests have you experienced on the Christmas.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

reindeer wrote:Hello Krisi,

did I ever say you that you were connected to nypd? Innocent!
As to my mistake about your gender, I had been misled by two factors: your previous avatar(I had no idea who was it, but it looked boyish), and the manner of your writing, which seemed to be somehow acid, in my opinion. A very common mistake, at least for me. After all, you never told me that you were a girl :oops: Please take my apology for being a poor psychologist
Please check your previous post, you had asked "how they were doing"? What do you think is myI reply to that question if I have connection with them?
About gender, that's very common... and the worst is I became everybody while I kept quiet, now where are they? For your information, I had mentioned about my gender many times on my previous post... :roll:
esl member since 2007
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

reindeer wrote:Krisi, How they're doing, those big open-hearted guys, NYPD? And by the way, is that you sitting at the pizza box? :shock:
I am not connected to NYPD so, I cannot answer your question...
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

So, what's you are connected to? Just tell the truth! 8-)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by Krisi »

• reindeer wrote:So, what's you are connected to? Just tell the truth! 8-)
:roll:
hmmm... what's your problem?

as far as I know my computer is connected on a wave thru the air.. :roll: