learn english

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

poeten

learn english

Post by poeten »

hi
i've just arrive in this club and i ope that it will hepls me to learn this beautifull langage , so sorry if there is a lot of mistakes , cause her in Morocco we talk most of the time , arabic and french.
so i'm inviting everyone to talk and echange idea topis and stuff ..... i hear that the good way to learn is to practice.
so welcom
riyagupta

Re: learn english

Post by riyagupta »

If you are interested in learning English language and improving your spoken English skills here are a few tips which will help you to achieve the desired results. First of all start listening to English songs, news and radio broadcasts. This will help you to learn how the words have to be pronounced, The second thing which you have to do is start reading, Read novels, books, articles, blogs. This will help in improving your vocabulary and will give you better understanding of the language. The third thing which you would need to do is make native English speaking friends. Then start interacting with them as much as you can. This will help you to gain confidence over the language and become comfortable while speaking.

Memorizing the meaning of words is another daunting task ... refer MnemonicDictionary.com for the same. It can help you a lot memorizing words using MnemonicDictionary.
riyagupta

Post by riyagupta »

Welcome !
nasimtaheri

Post by nasimtaheri »

hi guys,I would like to speak english well,I hope this site helps me
amylee

Post by amylee »

Learning English is quite interesting and if you want to learn this beautiful language then I think you should take regular participation in forums. This can help you a lot.
piksel

Post by piksel »

Do you like learning English? :)
herman

Post by herman »

Hello!
I need help!
I am a beginner, I am learning English in 4 months.
Could you advise me where I can talk in English for beginners.
I need conversation and consolidation.
Do you have any other good advice for me.
This one I wrote with the help of a dictionary.
Thank you very much and salute !!
herman

Post by herman »

Thank you very much for help...-;)
and goot luck!
by
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

Hello! I am first time at this forum, but it like me. At work I have to communicate with foreign partners, and I have a problem. I do many mistakes, when speak and write in English. I hope to fix the problem, if I will talk on this forum.
RyaninKorea

Post by RyaninKorea »

Hey everyone,

I could go on and on about this topic, but one of the best ways to learn English in my opinion is to just practice listening first; for six months. This is very similar to the way a child learns a language--they listen first and absorb everything before they can speak. My other main suggestion is to focus more on communication and not so much on grammar. Also, find people you know in your country who have learned English successfully, and ask them how they learned, and try to follow their learning methods to see if they work for you. Good luck!
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.