The Problem I Have Now In School

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

YouJing

The Problem I Have Now In School

Post by YouJing »

Do you like school? I don't like to go to school. because school is very boring, some teacher are serious. I am afraid of teacher fall my subject. If i do not pass my subjects, my parents are very angry. So i hope all my subjects pass.
shahbaz

Re: The Problem I Have Now In School

Post by shahbaz »

yes ,bother u will pass all subjects, and your right School is very boring but school and teachers give knowledge...
amylee

Post by amylee »

Yes you have to clear all your subjects. Gain more knowledge from your teachers. You can learn more things in the school as compared to home. And no need to afraid from your parents.
shahbaz

Post by shahbaz »

amylee ..This is a good ans .plz help for me because i m very poor in english
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

School is very interesting place. You can not only gain knowledge, but also to meet new friends, walk together, do homework, make fun things, do sports and ... When you will become older, you will remember only fine moments from you school life.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Where are you from Andrey? What's your problem? How much older you became exactly, at the moment?
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

I graduated school 8 years ago, and have only good memories.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Okay, so you are about 25 now. Tell me more, namesake! You cagily answered to the one out of three questions I asked you. What about the rest of them?
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

OK, reindeer! The answer to the first question: I am from Russian. The answer to the second question: I have no problem. I answered to your questions, and please, answer me the same questions about yourself.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

It's a fair suggestion, Andrey!
Unfortunately, I don't like the idea of giving you the answers which you can guess yourself. Once again, read carefully my posts to you, look at my avatar and tell me where do I live and what is my name. Okay? :-D
Meticulous

Post by Meticulous »

School is peculiar place and time in our life. It is one of that we need in any case as one phase of our life. School can be difficult as part of our routine life. But there are also many advantages that will be available in the future as part of successful finishing that phase. Our life is not always coincides with our desires. It should be accepted by everyone.
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

OK, namesake! I was in your town many times.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Well done, Andrey! Tell me please, how long have you been studying English? Why did you start studying? Is this language forum your first one? What do you think about this forum? I signed up here three years ago, and so you can call me a veteran :-) I post most likely on 'let's learn together' thread. Come in there, you'll be welcome! Russians drop in very seldom on language forums - it's a shame...
Nice to meet you, Andrey.

See you,
Andrew
p.s. if you have some questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
p.p.s. where do you live?
RyaninKorea

Post by RyaninKorea »

I teach in Asia, and I think the schools do a poor job of teaching languages. Like you said, it's boring, and it teaches you not to make mistakes and just to get high scores on tests. But in the "real" world, the best way to learn and grow is to make mistakes. All I can say is good luck on your learning journey and never lose the habit of self-education! Learn things on your own in a useful and fun way. As American author Mark Twain once said "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." One more thing: It's the same thing in the U.S., too. But languages shouldn't be taught like math or science, because in languages, there are more than one answer to things, rather than just one answer.
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

I studied English when I was in school. But I had no any motivation except to get good mark. My English was on the level: to read and translate with dictionary. But recently at my new work I had meet with foreign partners in English without translater. And we had some difficulties to understand each over. I dicided to learn English, because it's shade can't to say anything. I am even first time at english language forum, and it like me. I registered here because I want to practic in talk. Also I have account at http://lingualeo.com, I look 'TED talks' and learn new words. One year ago I worked in S-PEt, but now I only sometimes come here. I am from Arkhangelsk. Thank you for your invitation. See you!) How old are you, and what do you do?
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hi Andrey!
I've got serious problems with my computer. Am trying to solve them.
Sorry, I don't know how long it takes before I'll be able to come back and act as usual. :-(

Andrew
p.s. I'm 57, a musician. I don't work at the moment: вынужденный простой