simple past

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

lowkicker

simple past

Post by lowkicker »

It was Friday.After my net service class, at ifsul, i went downtown to meet some friends.
We bought some fries and beers, then, i took my way back home, it was 6'o clock in the morning.
Saturday, we meet each other in Dubai Club, to watch the show of "Jukebox Couple" Band.
It was really warm inside da club, so, i choosed to go breath some fresh air and find some girl or friend to talk outside the party.
Sunday, i went to the gym to train muaythai with my partners and practice some sparring techniques, for the incoming contest, in apr 26. In monday, i went downtown to do stuff for my mother and go to the doctor.

Lucas Silva dos Santos.
Disciplina: Inglês Técnico III
Professor: Rodrigo Klassen Ferreira
IFSul Campus Camaquã.
rodrigokf

Re: simple past

Post by rodrigokf »

Thanks for your contribution, Lucas. Hope some other people can share information with you.
RyaninKorea

Post by RyaninKorea »

Hi Lucas, Did you want this corrected? I can correct your small grammar errors, just let me know. Overall this is a well written description, though! Keep up the good work.
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.
lowkicker

Post by lowkicker »

RyaninKorea, it will be great, i'm from brazil. Created this account to make the english class lessons and share with those who have english as your native language, i will appreciate if you give me some tips ;)