Moderator: EC

rongxuanShen

My college life

Post by rongxuanShen »

Hello everyone
I am a college student.
I have many friends in the college.
There are many interesting activity.
Can you share your college life with me?
Thank you
gangies

Re: My college life

Post by gangies »

I'm a psychology student and I can tell you that there is very similar :) I've got many friends and I'm still finding many new activities. I started to learn Spanish at international school Wrocław http://www.berlitz.pl/en/wroclaw and I really enjoy it. In my opinion that was very good decision to study abroad. This is a good way to meet other people and their cultures.
marguerite

Post by marguerite »

Hello friends. I am studying in a premier B school of London. Enjoying a lot here. At the same time studying hard too. Making many friends. Completing projects just a minute before deadlines! Debating about the UK politics within our friend circle. Partying hard core.
Matthewton

Post by Matthewton »

My life turned to a new page when i became freshman. New friends, new teachers, new academic and social environment. The college life is interesting and memorable. Joining extracurricular activities hones my social skills and communication a lot. These skills are very important for future job. In our school, we have "Blood donation volunteering" and "Green Summer" which is typical thing every student wants to do. We donate blood to assist people having health probllems and we receive milk which i can call "my health supplement". Also, it is great experience to be a part of " Green Summer ". In the campaign, we as a group clean the streets, polluted canals to make them cleaner. It is labourous though. But it was a way for me to protect the environment where i live. There are also many activities more. And you, tell me what you have been doing inyour school. {-: