Helpful video for learning the Days of the week.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

AlfieDaisy

Helpful video for learning the Days of the week.

Post by AlfieDaisy »

Hi

I work as an accountant full-time but as a hobby I like to create music and recently started to try and animate short videos to go with the music.

I made this video for my neighbours son but thought it would be a good idea to share it in the hope it would help others. I enjoyed the process so much i plan to make more.

I hope its of some help. I'd love it if you would leave some sort feedback in order to help me get ideas of what to do in the future or how to improve my videos.

It would be of great help if you left the feedback on the youtube channel as it helps the video get noticed by others, thanks.

I hope to release a count to 10 video this coming weekend so please feel to subscribe to the channel to get further videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MbsF2zdPCo
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Helpful video for learning the Days of the week.

Post by Dixie »

Hi AlfieDaisy, I loved the video. I think it can be really useful to help young learners with the days of the week. I will definitely pass it to my work colleagues.
AlfieDaisy

Post by AlfieDaisy »

Thanks so much for that. Its really great to get feed back(especially if its positive!!!) :-D
AlfieDaisy

Post by AlfieDaisy »

Hi Dixie, Ive just added Spanish Sub titles to the song if that is any help to you. If anyone has any language preferences for sub titles to be uploaded then please let me know. :-D

I'll have a count to 10 song ready soon and after that Im doing a month of the year song. I'm open to suggestions for future video's.

If you subscribe to the channel than all new content will become available right away.

Thanks
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

AlfieDaisy wrote:Hi Dixie, Ive just added Spanish Sub titles to the song if that is any help to you. If anyone has any language preferences for sub titles to be uploaded then please let me know. :-D
When teaching a foreign language, especially to small kids, I would not use subtitles. And, if I did, they would be in the target language. Using two languages (the video language and the subs language) is no help to learn the foreign language, in my opinion, simply because the students read the subtitles in the other language, they just don't listen to the video, which is in the target language. Everything has to be in the foreign tongue.

That's just my opinion, though.

PS. Yes, I used the word language 8 (oops, now 9) times in such a small paragraph. :roll:
AlfieDaisy

Post by AlfieDaisy »

Thanks very much for that comment, Its something I hadn't thought of but really makes sense. I'll bear it in mind for the future.

Ive finished the count to 10 video I was making. Posted it elsewhere but heres a quick link :)

https://youtu.be/jhXjx8-xSWU