help me to correct the writing

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

tranho

help me to correct the writing

Post by tranho »

Hanami festival in Da Nang.
In two day, on April 9-10, the first Hanami festival was held at Asia Park in Da Nang.
At the festival, a Japanese bold space was reconstituted lively, bring to visitors a special experience. Hanami festival at Asia Park reappeared almost activities of traditional Hanami festival, which held annually in April in Japan.
Visitors to the festival, had a chance to contemplate the pristine beauty of pink and white cherry blossom. The visitors also was appreciated many fascinating activities of Japanese such as : tea ceremonies, calligraphy, traditional Yosakoi dance.
At the festival, there are fashion shows in Cosplay style - the traditional street fashion of Japan; stalls introduce Japanese cuisine; traditional Kimono clothing.
The Hanami festival is expected to annually hold at Asia Park with the aim introduce Japanese cultural values to local in Da Nang and visitors.
Matthewton

Re: help me to correct the writing

Post by Matthewton »

HANAMI FESTIVAL IN DA NANG
The first Hanami festival was held at Asia Park in Danang in two days (April 9 and 10). During the festival, flavorfully Japanese space was revived, bringing visitors a special experience. The festival in the Asia Park featured most of the traditional activities of the original Hanami, which is held in every April.
Visitors to the festival had the chance to contemplate the pristine beauty of pink and white cherry blossom. They can also experience fascinating Japanese activities including tea ceremony, calligraphy, and Yosakoi dance.
At the festival, there are Cosplay style fashion shows, and pavillions introducing Japanese cuisine and Kimono. The Hanami festival is expected to be held annual at the Asia Park with the aim to introduce Japanese culture to local residents and visitors.