Brazil right now

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

wcrasher

Brazil right now

Post by wcrasher »

I believe people around the world has no idea what is happening in Brazil right now. Just to take a picture, we're living a moment where we are arguing about whether it's right or not to spitting in the face of those who have different politic opinions. We're not discussing our plans for the future or how to solve our ordinary problems. We're talking about how to be more savage. If you are thinking about to come for the Olympics games, please think twice.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Brazil right now

Post by Krisi »

spitting on the face? :roll: what do you mean, do you mean literally? :?:
wcrasher

Post by wcrasher »

Yes, Krisi. I mean literally. We have deputies spitting on each others faces and personalities doing the same thing.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

wcrasher wrote:I believe people around the world has no idea what is happening in Brazil right now. Just to take a picture, we're living a moment where we are arguing about whether it's right or not to spitting in the face of those who have different politic opinions. We're not discussing our plans for the future or how to solve our ordinary problems. We're talking about how to be more savage. If you are thinking about to come for the Olympics games, please think twice.
You mean, literally? Hard to believe... I'll make some research. It's outrageous :-|
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

wcrasher wrote:Yes, Krisi. I mean literally. We have deputies spitting on each others faces and personalities doing the same thing.
:shock: (shocking to know)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Krisi wrote:
wcrasher wrote:Yes, Krisi. I mean literally. We have deputies spitting on each others faces and personalities doing the same thing.
:shock: (shocking to know)
wcrasher wrote:I believe people around the world has no idea what is happening in Brazil right now. Just to take a picture, we're living a moment where we are arguing about whether it's right or not to spitting in the face of those who have different politic opinions. We're not discussing our plans for the future or how to solve our ordinary problems. We're talking about how to be more savage. If you are thinking about to come for the Olympics games, please think twice.
Well, I guess minds really don't meet easily when it comes to politics because each of us has his/her own ideology. But when it comes to games of course it's different. They are of different concept and goal.