Christmas Decoration

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

jiaxin

Christmas Decoration

Post by jiaxin »

The Christmas is coming.
Do you have any ideas for decorating the house or a Christmas tree?
I look forward to you share your ideas so much, thank you. :-D
ventrout

Re: Christmas Decoration

Post by ventrout »

Hello,

Tree-Trimming Tips

The first step in decorating a Christmas tree is the addition of the lights. To accommodate the separate strands, run a green or brown extension cord up the middle of the tree along the trunk and begin wrapping the lights around the branches so there are lights throughout the entire tree.
For every vertical foot of a tree, you'll need a string of about 100 lights.
Choose a variety of extra greens (faux holly stems, snow-covered pine branches or simple berry bunches) to give the tree additional interest and texture. Tuck them in throughout the tree and bend the stems around the tree branches to keep them in place.
Add garland (popcorn, cranberries, beads, sparkly stars, candy cane roping or even silver and gold ribbons). The idea is to swag the garland, creating a soft and flowing progression through the tree.
When adding ornaments, begin with the largest and end with the smallest. The larger ornaments will be focal points and perfect placement is critical so place them where they will have the most impact. Fill in the rest of the tree with the smaller ornaments, be sure to balance color, size, and shape.
The last step to decorating a perfect Christmas tree is the topper and that can be just about anything as long as it matches the theme of your tree.
Finally, don't forget to water the tree daily so it doesn't become a fire hazard.
seolo

Re: Christmas Decoration

Post by seolo »

So I have been 'converting' my lower level Christmas decorations. Every 5 level 1 get converted to 1 level 2 etc.. So I finally had 5 level 5 decorations. I converted them thinking I would get 1 level 6. But when I hit the convert button, I got 1 level 5. What happened?