Introduce Myself

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

chenweijie

Introduce Myself

Post by chenweijie »

Hi,my name is Jacy.
I live in Chiayi.
I like to listen to music and play computer games.
I am a shy girl,but in front of friends like a madman.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
queenahgenyl

Re: Introduce Myself

Post by queenahgenyl »

Hey! My name is Queenah Genyl, I'm taking Bachelor of Secondary Education Major In English. How are you? Nice to meet you all here :)
fanoos

Post by fanoos »

Hi everybody
its the first time i'm writing somewhere like this and especially in English . i'm a self-thought English learner , everybody says me "you speak nice!" "your English is very good" , but i think its not true by myself . in certain i can read and listen English good , but i intensively face with problem when i want to speak or write in English and i think its root is as i said before- IM AN ENGLISH SELF-THOUGHT SPEAKER. SO I strongly decided to amend my way of English learning (specially because i'm preparing for participating in ielts exam) and SO i'm here now.
ill be happy to speak with anyone in any topic he/she interested and the primary issue for me is to speak. ill be more happy if U be a talkative person and write here thousands of sentences.
& second issue for me is to say me if u see any mistake of me in grammar also in using words.i really appreciate it.
before i forget My Name is Ali
and i'm from Iran
username

Post by username »

hi every one here

i am mohammed from Morocco
i know it's difficult to pronounce my name it's an Arabic name :-D

i work at the ministry of agriculture. my English is very bad. it's not a surprise we have Frensh like the first foreign language in Morocco {-;
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hi! I'm domino. I live in Remino. as a musicanto I play 5-string mimino. When my dear sisters Famino and Solmino visit me in my Lamino residence, I usually play for them those beautiful nocturnes of H.Simino and C.Hopin :cry: