Introduce myself

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

YeYuJun

Introduce myself

Post by YeYuJun »

Hello! My name is Yu-Jun Ye, and you also can called me "Betty". I am a senior high school student now. I'm from Yulin, Taiwan. My hobbies are reading some novels, watching the movies, and walking the dog every day. Although it's a very ordinary life, I still feel happy to do the same thing every day, like studying English, walking a dog with my family, and drawing the different pictures every day. I love my life, and also love to share my interesting things in my life. I hope I can hang out the new friends who likes English, and wants to practice English. And how about you? Do you feel happy every day whether it's the same day like yesterday?
nbafan

Re: Introduce myself

Post by nbafan »

Hi Yu-Jun Ye ,my name is Aldo. I live in Barcelone. I'm 13 years old. My hobby is playing basketball. I play it on a team it’s called CAT, i'm the number 4. I don't know my position yet, but I want to be point guard or small forward. I have another hobby, it's collecting Funko Pop figures. That figures that have big head. I have like 15 Pops, i love Pops. I have another hobby, but is to expensive. Is collecting NBA jerseys, I don’t do this hobby too much, but I love collect NBA jerseys, the most jerseys that I like are the Mitchell and Ness jerseys, because the best players of the history were this type of jerseys. Players like Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant,etc And these are my hobbies.
YeYuJun

Re: Introduce myself

Post by YeYuJun »

Hello, Aldo, nice to meet you. Hope to you can have a nice day. {-: