TP Homework

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

FPizzle

TP Homework

Post by FPizzle »

Maybe I'm just dense but I have spent way too much time trying to find this magical icon as mentioned both on your site and on TEFL.net. Can someone direct me to the location of this "icon" so I can proceed. Thanks FP
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: TP Homework

Post by Joe »

That would be the yellow button near the foot of the home page. Not an icon as such admittedly, but quite iconic.

It points to:
viewforum.php?f=243
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
FPizzle

Post by FPizzle »

Joe wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:30 pm That would be the yellow button near the foot of the home page. Not an icon as such admittedly, but quite iconic.

It points to:
viewforum.php?f=243
Ok, found that, and the attached exercises, so now all that is left is locating the answers for my students. Lead me down the path and I will follow. Thx - FP
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

For example, the discussion on Mines:
https://www.tefl.net/elt/talking-point/ ... eet-mines/

Download "Talking Point Teacher’s Notes – Mines" PDF. That includes the answers.

Let me know if anything not clear, or there is any error in the system.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven