Technology helpful or not?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Betharoo

Technology helpful or not?

Post by Betharoo »

I'm interested to know what teachers and learners of English think about technology and its use in the classroom. There are many benefits to technology and yet technology can be isolating and people may have less time to learn through conversation and interaction with others. What do you see as the benefits to technology use? What are the problems with it? If I am planning an ESL lesson, what role should technology play?
Thanks!
manisthajain

Re: Technology helpful or not?

Post by manisthajain »

When I got problem and confusion in English sentence and can't tell anything abut that So I used to Youtube video.

Youtbe is the perfect solution for my problems. Thanks for start this thread.
WilliamJones

Post by WilliamJones »

Well, look, I did an experiment with my son, in learning languages with and without intrent. And believe interactive technologies are our everything, because without them it is impossible to dive into the environment, so I still recommend that you use interactive technologies.
justinhorn

Post by justinhorn »

I think that nowadays it's impossible to learn something without technology. However, the Internet may contain dozens of useless things, but it's very helpful if you're learning some new stuff. You can watch videos or some other visuals that will give you a better understanding.