URGENT!!! I NEED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sassybear

URGENT!!! I NEED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

Post by sassybear »

Hi guys, this is sassy bear. I have a big big problem. Hope you guys can give me your opinion. {-;

I am sure all of us have our own friends. however, mine seem just not to be like one of my best friends (well at least I treat her as my best friend in the whole world) }:

So it happened like this:

we already have been friends for 3 years. and I am sure I know her better than anyone in the school. we are now in the same class.

first term: she sat next to me and we get along well. however we did not talk much
second term: she behind me and we also get along well. our friendship becomes more stronger than before.

here is the problem:

she just doesn't seem to like hanging out with me :-( I don't know if its my problem or what.
she likes to tell jokes to Belle (a popular girl) instead of me.
she likes to hang out with Lisa (our class rep) instead doing stuff together with me.
which these things happen a lot

i start to think: am i her bff

i asked one of my friend. this is what she told me:
nah. maybe you (aka me) should just stop sticking around her and find some new friends (coz i told her i only got 4 friends)

hey but i feel sad without my bff beside me, just not feeling easy. the heart feels painful (cringe, sorry for make this thing looks so lesbian, however, this is how I feel)

i am so sorry to turn this whole website about friendship things. #creator

can u guys please give me some opinions which probably make me less miserable (hopefully) XD

by the way, is my grammar ok?

looking forward to hear ur replies

~miserable_not_anymore_sassy_bear
sassybear

Re: URGENT!!! I NEED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW!!!

Post by sassybear »

mannnnnn. I beg someone to reply. it isn't a hard thing to do? is it? :/
it wont waste ur time to just type a few words.
i know u guys arent cold blooded. u have opinions. why cant u express it out? :(
Robinoz

Post by Robinoz »

I'm a really old guy and I'm happy to give you some advice from my experience with my children and grandson - and perhaps my own.

Different relationships provide us with different experiences. By mixing with others, we grow, learn and develop. We also change as human beings as a result of that experience. We suffer both disappointments (as you are) and experiences that enrich and enthuse us.

My advice to any young person is to be friends with everyone wherever possible. We need each other. Be friends with your BF but expect that she will also want other friendships, not because she doesn't like you, but because she needs new experiences from those relationships.

Sometimes having a friend that is always there can be overwhelming. Give her some freedom and if the friendship you have with her is deep and true, she will return. Maybe not every minute of every day, but when you really need her.

Finally, the famous author Mark Twain (have you heard of him) said, "We should all endeavour so to live our lives that when we die, even the undertaker will be sad." Live a life where you do no harm and you will most likely have many friends and a very happy, fulfilling life.
sassybear

Post by sassybear »

Dear Mr. Robinoz,

geez. I am so glad someone finally reply to me.
thanks a lot for your advice, Mr. Robinoz. hopefully, I may feel a little better probably(?)
however, ummm, who the hell is mark twain? sorry, i am not connected to the outside world. lmao
anyways, it is kinda nice of you, replying to me XD
surely, I am an nobody :(
by the way, how did you think of my grammar? is it ok?

~sassybear
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

sassybear wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:17 am Hi guys, this is sassy bear. I have a big big problem. Hope you guys can give me your opinion. {-;

I am sure all of us have our own friends. however, mine seem just not to be like one of my best friends (well at least I treat her as my best friend in the whole world) }:

So it happened like this:

we already have been friends for 3 years. and I am sure I know her better than anyone in the school. we are now in the same class.

first term: she sat next to me and we get along well. however we did not talk much
second term: she behind me and we also get along well. our friendship becomes more stronger than before.

here is the problem:

she just doesn't seem to like hanging out with me :-( I don't know if its my problem or what.
she likes to tell jokes to Belle (a popular girl) instead of me.
she likes to hang out with Lisa (our class rep) instead doing stuff together with me.
which these things happen a lot

i start to think: am i her bff

i asked one of my friend. this is what she told me:
nah. maybe you (aka me) should just stop sticking around her and find some new friends (coz i told her i only got 4 friends)

hey but i feel sad without my bff beside me, just not feeling easy. the heart feels painful (cringe, sorry for make this thing looks so lesbian, however, this is how I feel)

i am so sorry to turn this whole website about friendship things. #creator

can u guys please give me some opinions which probably make me less miserable (hopefully) XD

by the way, is my grammar ok?

looking forward to hear ur replies

~miserable_not_anymore_sassy_bear
How about writing her a letter to tell her how special she is to you and how you are not sure if you have done anything wrong that may have upset her and how you worry that she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, but that you ultimately want her to be happy and she should tell you what she thinks,give it to her and whatever her reply be friendly and accept it.
sassybear

Post by sassybear »

aww. thanks for your reply. I will precious your suggestions and try writing her a letter (if she won't throw it away.) Feel better now. luv yah.

and btw, your name sounds lovely. just love it!

-sassybear
Nanning
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Nanning »

Do you mean you are jealousy seeing her hang out with others rather than you?

How about talking to her or interacting with her actively? Like you can ask her what she thinks of your new dress or other topics that might interest her greatly.

I had the similar experience: one day I suddenly found it boring to greet my table mate when he sat down beside me as usual, he was surprised but kept silent. As time went on, we found it more embarrasing not to say a word to each other, but it became more difficult to break the ice, thinking in our heart "Why should I be the first to open my mouth? Am I so cheap? I have done nothing wrong."

Later we became total strangers, weird but true.
sassybear

Post by sassybear »

thanks for your reply nanning,

well, i confess that i may be a bit envy of that popular girl. haha. all girls have jealousy inside themselves. dont they? oof. i sound evil and mean. forget it. lol

omg! same situation also. i looked like a fussy girl. i too found boring to hangout with my seatmate. actually, bit angry. (hope my mum won't kill me if i give too much of my personal information XD) anyways, i noticed my seatmate copy my work. instead of apologizing, she insulted me, asking "hey, why did you copy my stuff?" dont ask me how that happened. i felt like how come she was so unreasonable. for the first term being her seatmate, i thought i was in luck, having a good mate. after... haha...

hence, to me, its not weird. maybe you just need to change for a while, make some new friends... friends go and come. dont they? however, sometimes when i met my strangers-like-friends, my body inside would be burning hot. i wonder why?

-sassybear