How We Vietnamese learn English?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

educulum

How We Vietnamese learn English?

Post by educulum »

Hi everybody
I'm Tan (Mr) from Vietnam, hello everyone
In Vietnam, we now love to learn English, English language schools are established a lot, teachers are Vietnamese and there are teachers from other countries, especially the United Kingdom and the United States.
In Vietnam, 3-year-old children have started learning English. For adults, English is even more important for their work.
For example, a person studying accounting, who wants to get a great job and advance in a job, they must also have an English interview. Examples of the following interview questions: 150 Câu hỏi phỏng vấn tiếng anh kế toán
This is the first post I share on our forum. I find this forum very useful, hope to interact with you.
Next time I will write more things
Bloger in EDUculum.com
educulum

Re: How We Vietnamese learn English?

Post by educulum »

Hello
I would be happy to interact with you around the world
My Vietnam is now starting to work for a new day
Bloger in EDUculum.com
jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: How We Vietnamese learn English?

Post by jiyakhattak »

:-o
educulum wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:47 am Hi everybody
I'm Tan (Mr) from Vietnam, hello everyone
In Vietnam, we now love to learn English, English language schools are established a lot, teachers are Vietnamese and there are teachers from other countries, especially the United Kingdom and the United States.
In Vietnam, 3-year-old children have started learning English. For adults, English is even more important for their work.
For example, a person studying accounting, who wants to get a great job and advance in a job, they must also have an English interview. Examples of the following interview questions: 150 Câu hỏi phỏng vấn tiếng anh kế toán
This is the first post I share on our forum. I find this forum very useful, hope to interact with you.
Next time I will write more things