BeiJing traffic

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Clark

BeiJing traffic

Post by Clark »

I live in BeiJing for about 30years;BeiJing has been changing day after day,including traffic.Many of loops have been built,which greatly faclititates our travel.Before 10 years ago,Traffic jam was the normal in BeiJing,if we went out to do anything,that we had to take more time on the road,there is waste out many off. But the government spent so many time and money to change it,So many new roads has been bulit out and repaired some old streets.As result is our travel is more easliy and smooth.
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: BeiJing traffic

Post by SitangCampus »

But now it is still a big problem, especially to those who own cars. Your cars are restricted by the plate number figure to be allowed in traffic.
Another interesting phenomenon is that Hong Kong and Tokyo of Japan are big cities too, but they do not have the problem of traffic jam, so it might provide some food for thought for the local society and the corrupt officials of the Beijing government.
Clark

Post by Clark »

Nowadays the city is snowing that it will more terrible about the traffic conditions.
Alia Shen

Post by Alia Shen »

I am quiet agree with you. Few years ago, the traffic jam is a serious problem in Beijing. After the government's work, the situation seems to be better now. The public transportation was developed though it was still crowded in rush hours. Beijing is gradually transiting to a habitable city. Now teaching in Beijing is a good experience for me, hope there will be an increasing number of people realize the beauty of Beijing. ;-)
Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China. :-D
Julianians

Post by Julianians »

I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading.
enlego

Post by enlego »

I think every Capital has crazy traffic at the moment and it is big problem because we can do just 1 thing in a day, so much wasting time actually but no one cares about this, like a Coronavirus. Life quality is almost zero in big cities.
Notend

Post by Notend »

Thank you very interesting post.
chameleon

Post by chameleon »

Hi. Sorry for this. Can anyone show me where can I write a new post?