Mixwhilt

i am looking for help

Post by Mixwhilt »

hi guys :). I am looking for help for me and my girl. i am from France
LauraGT

Re: i am looking for help

Post by LauraGT »

Hello guys,

Im an English tutor and I can guide you a bit, if you want to (don't worry, it's scam free, no money implied).
Reach out to me [by private message PM] and we'll talk.
Last edited by Joe on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address, use PM
Englomatik

Post by Englomatik »

I am professional English language teacher from USA with Masters Degree in TESOL and more than 10 years of teaching experience. I teach any level, any age and profession is OK. I can give you lessons by SKYPE, price is negotiable and affordable, quality is outstanding. Please, indicate when we can communicate and how, and it will be my utmost privilege to help you and your friends with custom-designed curricula English lessons. I will await for your response. Thank you in advance!
kavyasupekar

Post by kavyasupekar »

I am interested and also need english teacher.
jiangjiang

Post by jiangjiang »

Hi,
I can tell from your information that you have rich experience in teaching English. Why don't you consider teach English in China?
Firstly, China's booming economy is the predominant reason why you should choose teaching in China. China's annual gross domestic product growth is steadily growing.
Secondly, Chinese people gradually realized that schooling has substantial economic value and more and more parents value eduaction more than before. There are huge demand for English teachers.
Better job, better application, better world. Explore more for teaching in China
Tina Song

Post by Tina Song »

Hi, there! I have a friend who is now teaching English in China and she has nearly 5-year experience in English teaching. She often encourages her students to make good use of online materials helpful for English learning and maybe you could also search for some useful material in English learning online.
Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in China