Warm reaction to college head's lecture on fighting COVID-2019

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Warm reaction to college head's lecture on fighting COVID-2019

Post by SitangCampus »

“Winter will come to the end and spring is on the way. Today in the live-streamed classroom of the lesson of Marxism and Mao Zedong Thoughts I was deeply touched seeing the lecture titled Face to Face with President given by our dear president Li Wenyong. In the live-streamed lecture, President Li said, ‘In the fighting against the epidemic we should work together and we should have gratitude and love in our mind to feel the beauty of life. We should achieve our life goal in love and gratitude!’ Hearing these, I realize the heavy burden on my shoulders as a young college student studying at Guangxi Transport Vocational College and I have made up my mind to study harder and turn my hot patriotism into the real knowledge and skill that can be used in the building of our beloved country before I will make myself available when needed by the society and the country,” said Wu Baolan, a student from Class 2019-2 of Road and Bridge Engineering (Construction) with emotion in the message left while listening to the lesson.
Safari
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Warm reaction to college head's lecture on fighting COVID-2019

Post by Safari »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:34 am “Winter will come to the end and spring is on the way. Today in the live-streamed classroom of the lesson of Marxism and Mao Zedong Thoughts I was deeply touched seeing the lecture titled Face to Face with President given by our dear president Li Wenyong. In the live-streamed lecture, President Li said, ‘In the fighting against the epidemic we should work together and we should have gratitude and love in our mind to feel the beauty of life. We should achieve our life goal in love and gratitude!’ Hearing these, I realize the heavy burden on my shoulders as a young college student studying at Guangxi Transport Vocational College and I have made up my mind to study harder and turn my hot patriotism into the real knowledge and skill that can be used in the building of our beloved country before I will make myself available when needed by the society and the country,” said Wu Baolan, a student from Class 2019-2 of Road and Bridge Engineering (Construction) with emotion in the message left while listening to the lesson.
Who is President Li? What happened to President Xi?
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Safari wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:48 am
Who is President Li? What happened to President Xi?
Sorry to have caused the confusion. Here President Li is the head of a vocational college, or simply put, he is the head of our college, as seen in the picture. I think it is OK to call the executive chief of a higher education institute president. What do you call him(people of this post) in your country?

President Xi is the biggest boss and head of state of China, there is no doubt of that. He is also the general secretary of Communist Party of China, the ruling party of the country.
Kalossi

Post by Kalossi »

emotional lesson of life