Hear the Picture, challenge your English ability with new game rule: You + Knight = Unite

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

TaiBean

Hear the Picture, challenge your English ability with new game rule: You + Knight = Unite

Post by TaiBean »

Can you guess answer behind these pictures? :-D
The answers are below. {-;

==================================

Hi everyone, I am an indie game developer and today I want to introduce my new mobile game (iOS and Android). I think it is the hardest English word guessing game you have ever played!

-----------------------------
Game: Hear the Picture

Hear the Picture is an English word guessing game with a new, fun and crazy game rule that can challenge your English ability.

Let's see some examples:

four + mat = format

win + doe = window

you + knight = unite

----

You can see, pronounciation in English is used to make game rule. So, the illustration of a picture does not tell the answer, but its combined sound does.

---- HOW TO PLAY ----

In each picture of a level, you have to find out 2 words that the picture illustrated, then combined their sounds and make another difined word in English, almost not related to what the picture illustrated.

-----

You will have a tutorial at starting of game. If you get stuck, there are some tools to help you find out the answer.

Not easy, but fun! Best to play with your friends and family.

There are 100 levels to challenge your intelligent, and will be updated more.

-----

Link on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hear-the- ... d965496658
Link on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... thepicture

About this game:

I had the idea of this game many years ago but I was not self-believe to make it with a high quality content. Now I hope it is could to make people feel pleased.

Thank you, wish you will enjoy it and I hope to get reviews from all of you to make the game better!
emilymo

Re: Hear the Picture, challenge your English ability with new game rule: You + Knight = Unite

Post by emilymo »

cool
Last edited by emilymo on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.