OK to Use EnglishClub Quizzes?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Timmo

OK to Use EnglishClub Quizzes?

Post by Timmo »

Hey, just wondering, is it OK to use EnglishClub's quizzes without committing copyright infringement?
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: OK to Use EnglishClub Quizzes?

Post by Joe »

Provided you do not modify their content, yes. You can print any quiz to paper or PDF and it automatically removes all headers/footers etc but please do not remove the name EnglishClub.com.

Thanks for asking.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Timmo

Post by Timmo »

Thanks for your reply. I plan to use the quizzes on my school's learning management system. I will certainly cite EnglishClub as my source.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Thanks Timmo. That’s fine :ok:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
SummerFrog

Post by SummerFrog »

Timmo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:34 am Thanks for your reply. I plan to use the quizzes on my school's learning management system. I will certainly cite EnglishClub as my source.
At a previous school, I served on an LMS selection committee. We seriously considered Blackboard Ultra, Canvas, and D2L Brightspace, which would entail half-day workshops with each rep, as well as a slew of packets, demos, surveys, and comparison charts. Canvas was the clear winner, with Bb Ultra a close second and Brightspace a definite no. We didn't even think about Moodle. I'm not sure why.
Overall, Canvas is the most agile and least frustrating, but there were a few features missing from Blackboard Learn, which we had previously and still have at my current school. I wish I remembered what they were! When switching from Learn to Canvas, you must adjust your mental framework because one builds vertically and the other horizontally. In Canvas, thinking in terms of modules is much more important, but it is also the recommended pedagogical strategy right now.
Customers can be charged based on their consumption of the products or services that you provide with usage-based billing.