Online Teaching and Interaction

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

icanozm

Online Teaching and Interaction

Post by icanozm »

As we all know, English education continues online due to Covid-19, but no matter how confident I am, I have difficulty in creating an interactive classroom environment. Have you ever encountered this problem? How did you handle it? I am open to any suggestions.
thedood

Re: Online Teaching and Interaction

Post by thedood »

Hello, there fellow teacher. I kinda encountered this problem and I think I handled it a little bit so I can give you advice I guess {-:. First of all, I tried to talk with them mostly about general stuff about their life, about lessons, etc. so they can have a chance to explain themselves. I don't know how well u know your students but I tried to use activities which are interesting for them, yeah the learning process delayed a little bit but I think it is much important interact with the students in terms of the efficiency of lessons. Try to give them power in the classroom let them choose the activity etc. so they can feel part of the classroom with that they will be more confident and attentive in classrooms. That's all I can say right now, I hope it helped you even a little.
icanozm

Re: Online Teaching and Interaction

Post by icanozm »

Thanks!