Practice to Speak English

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

NicolePan

Re: Practice to Speak English

Post by NicolePan »

Currently the Internet is well-developed, there are many good ways to practise oral English. For example, you can use software like Cambly to communicate with native speakers. You can also use Tandem to communicate with foreigners. You can teach foreigners the language you speak, and he teaches you the language he knows, which is mutually beneficial.
Education Shapes Future.Teaching in China, help others shapes a better future.
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

Thanks for sharing! By the way I heard Italki might also be beneficial if you want to improve speaking English but I haven't try it yet. I reallly want to improve my spoken English.
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou
jiangjiang

Post by jiangjiang »

I also think it could a good way to find an oral partner to practice online or through Wechat. Just keep day-to-day communication is fine.
Better job, better application, better world. Explore more for teaching in China
gisellelim

Post by gisellelim »

You can practice English through taking English classes to improve your reading, writing and speaking sklls , and most important, read as much as you can...practice everyday, make yourself a study plan...