Foood and fitness

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Arino

Foood and fitness

Post by Arino »

Nowadays everybody is worried about environmental and health problems. That is normal because we have enough information to know that humans are in danger and need to do something about it. One easy way to contribute to solving this situation could be to become vegetarian or vegan.
One of our biggest environmental hazards is the meat industry, which pollutes rivers, soil and air. As for health impacts, 70% of all diseases are related to diet. Particularly heart disease and the risk of suffering cancer.
The government recommends that we consume most of our calories from grains products, vegetables and fruit.
These days it is easy to find great-tasting vegetarian food. If you are eating out, almost every restaurant will offer a vegetarian selection. Even fast-food and fast-casual restaurants now include healthful, inventive and colourful dishes. Also, this diet helps you to lose weight without counting calories or feeling hungry.
In my opinion, everyone should reconsider their diet and introduce more vegetables because we can get all nutrients that we need from them in a healthy way.
anagogar

Re: Foood and fitness

Post by anagogar »

I love the idea of going vegan but I find it hard to put it into practice. My children, for instance, refuse to go without meat. I've also heard stories of health problems from lack of vitamin B12. Isn`t it true that hou have to take supplements and be careful to include nutrients that are missing in plant-based foods? It sounds a bit stressful, to be honest.
turgeman

Post by turgeman »

When somebody want to lose weight, you need to know that you can only loos when you focus on the booth Topick. And beaus of when you will only focus just on one of the topics you will be feel tired or excess fat. It may be very dangers. I am in favor to lose weight and get into a healthy lifestyle, but only if you focus to eat well and do some exercise.
qamar

Post by qamar »

In my opinion, this is wrong. It is not possible to dispense with eating meat and animal foods, because the reason is not them, but rather our way of eating these foods,Instead of boycotting this type of food, we can know the correct way to prepare and eat it.
nofarshekel

Post by nofarshekel »

I agree with this post, I really believe that the meat industry is really bad to our environment and to our health.
That is why I became Vegan.
One of the most helth problem is the fast food. It's not healthy at all to our diets
I really think that people should consider their diet with fruits and vegtables instead of meat.
Krakenn

Post by Krakenn »

Vegetarian food and fitness are not a good mix in my opinion. Here's why: proteins from oilseeds or legumes have a very lower rate of absorption compared to meat proteins. As a result, it's less efficient.

Though, I think we'll have to find alternatives to the huge amount of meat we consume. Whether it's eating better quality meat, less meat or other kind of proteins sources. But to be honest, meat is pretty crucial in fitness.
Mr Greg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Mr Greg »

I am quite the opposite.

I know many vegans have multiple problems because of malnutrition. I do believe meat has many benefits when eating, though I do not support the cruelty behind the meat industry.

Though a healthy bod needs an active lifestyle.