Nice people

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Lac

Nice people

Post by Lac »

Hello everybody ,
Reading Kathy's real story about the nice person, i find myself having some ideas to share this.
In any society, we are all unaware of who are bad and who are not bad except the fact that we get along with them so long. That means we have to understand him or her before judging them whether as my friends or not
I also met many nice people in life. They just help others unconditionnaly, without demanding anything. It is apparently that their material and spiritual assistance and help to other people is their own happiness. They often regard them as nothing, and they just focus on doing something meaningful to others. To my own view, they are witnessess of God in our life, even though they woudl be irreligious and atheistic..
It is the nice people that help me much in thinking about our life: what have you done to your neightbours, to your relatives and even to those you do not know where they are ? It's maybe that you and me are not similar to such generous people due to both different living condition and ideas. We are likely to help someone being in misfortunes, nor do we offer our finance to aid to someone who has been in severe impoverishment.
What I want to say here is that we can give others few words of consolations, encouraging them and do anything as much as we can.
Help people out by smiling, shaking hands is a ways to show your nice qualification. The smile may be in your eyes, showing by your voice and gestures. All is really helpful, and very helpful forever.
We email together in English club, sharing our ideas as well as worries related to our life. That's is also a way to assit your friend througout the world.

Lac

tell me about it!!

Post by Guest »

Hello Lac,
I read your topics and that makes me wonder if you are real :shock:
you must be wondering why I say that. So, hear this short
story..
I was 24,he was 46,both married. I was the student he was the teacher. He started flerting on me -during the lessons-
he was telling me how beautifull I am, how nice is this, how nice is that etc, etc. I started falling for him and after 4 months we started having an affair. I was dipply in love
when my husband found out the truth!what do you think this nice,understanding gentle man who REALLY loved me did?I 'll tell you what. He vanished! I can't get in details
because it real hearts. Even now, remembering all those terrible feelings such as pain for the losten love, embaressed in the family .. my hands are shaking. Anyway, the fact is that I started not to believe in people and the one thing that matters for me is my hasbund and two kids (my family) our firm, and my
carrer as an english teacher.
SEE YOU!

tell me about it!!

Post by Guest »

Hello Lac,
I read your topics and that makes me wonder if you are real :shock:
you must be wondering why I say that. So, hear this short
story..
I was 24,he was 46,both married. I was the student he was the teacher. He started flerting on me -during the lessons-
he was telling me how beautifull I am, how nice is this, how nice is that etc, etc. I started falling for him and after 4 months we started having an affair. I was dipply in love
when my husband found out the truth!what do you think this nice,understanding gentle man who REALLY loved me did?I 'll tell you what. He vanished! I can't get in details
because it real hearts. Even now, remembering all those terrible feelings such as pain for the losten love, embaressed in the family .. my hands are shaking. Anyway, the fact is that I started not to believe in people and the one thing that matters for me is my hasbund and two kids (my family) our firm, and my
carrer as an english teacher.
SEE YOU!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

please!

Post by Guest »

anastasia

Please DO NOT send private e-mails,this is a company's
e-mail address.
Thank you!
PS At least don't mention any comments about the story above!