Letter from China

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Red Rose

Letter from China

Post by Red Rose »

Hello, EnglishClub Friends!

I am RedRose,from China.maybe u may think that I shall tell u how beautiful China is.No!actually,most of people around world know that China is beautiful,so I have no need to tell u about this.

the topic that i want to express is about english chat.for a long time,in order to improve my english ability,i have often logged into some english chat rooms for english chat.at first,I couldn't understand many english words that foreign friends input onto the screen,later I know that they are used to the abbreviations of english words,for example,"yw" = "you are welcome"; "asl" = age+sex+location", and so on.

As far as "asl", if some guys ask u "asl", u must be cautious to answer. by my experiences, then next he will ask u for cyber sex with him! At the first time, i was asked "asl", i answered the guy sincerely, then he said: "redrose, do u get hot?" I didn't know what he meant, and i thought that he asked me about weather, so I answered: "yes, kinda hot! because it is 28C here!", he asked: "are u in a great shape?", I answered: "yes, my shape is very perfect." then he said "redrose, now i feel VERY hot! I want to watch your web camera, u better take off all of your clothes, either am I! I want cyber sex with u!" listening to him, I am shocked, but I soon cooled myself, and I wanted to make fun of him. so I input his words onto the screen of lobby, meantime i asked the administrator: "what is cyber sex? Mr. innoccent just asked me for cyber sex." that way, the lascivious guy was scared and ran off! haha! what a fun!
yun yun

Post by yun yun »

:D
hello, I aslo come from china . I live in shanghai ,what about you? May I ask you a question? I want to enter the chat room, too. But I can't go into. Would you like to tell me the reason about it if you know?
I would appeciate you if you can help me. By the way, could I have the chance to make a friend with you?
Best wishes to you.
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Letter from China

Post by Chet Baker »

Red Rose wrote:Hello, EnglishClub Friends!

I am RedRose,from China.maybe u may think that I shall tell u how beautiful China is.No!actually,most of people around world know that China is beautiful,so I have no need to tell u about this.

the topic that i want to express is about english chat.for a long time,in order to improve my english ability,i have often logged into some english chat rooms for english chat.at first,I couldn't understand many english words that foreign friends input onto the screen,later I know that they are used to the abbreviations of english words,for example,"yw" = "you are welcome"; "asl" = age+sex+location", and so on.

As far as "asl", if some guys ask u "asl", u must be cautious to answer. by my experiences, then next he will ask u for cyber sex with him! At the first time, i was asked "asl", i answered the guy sincerely, then he said: "redrose, do u get hot?" I didn't know what he meant, and i thought that he asked me about weather, so I answered: "yes, kinda hot! because it is 28C here!", he asked: "are u in a great shape?", I answered: "yes, my shape is very perfect." then he said "redrose, now i feel VERY hot! I want to watch your web camera, u better take off all of your clothes, either am I! I want cyber sex with u!" listening to him, I am shocked, but I soon cooled myself, and I wanted to make fun of him. so I input his words onto the screen of lobby, meantime i asked the administrator: "what is cyber sex? Mr. innoccent just asked me for cyber sex." that way, the lascivious guy was scared and ran off! haha! what a fun!
What a funny experience Redrose, I saw the power of innocence^^
sabara

Letter about Brazil....

Post by sabara »

Somebody want to talk about Brazil????
I´m from Brazil and I never live abroad, so, I want to know peoples around the world, to talk about somethink.

I´m a man, 20 years old. I´m from Belo horizon - MG - Brazil. I´m studing english and mechanical engeener.

sds.
SABARA
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Letter about Brazil....

Post by Chet Baker »

sabara wrote:Somebody want to talk about Brazil????
I´m from Brazil and I never live abroad, so, I want to know peoples around the world, to talk about somethink.

I´m a man, 20 years old. I´m from Belo horizon - MG - Brazil. I´m studing english and mechanical engeener.

sds.
SABARA
Sabara, very nice to meet you. Welcome to EC.
All i know about Brazil is that it is a country of football and lot of big party take place frequenctly from dust till dawn. Could you tell us something more about your country. :D

If you want to know about the city i am living in, you may refer to the article i have previsouly posted up to EC, Please read the following:

http://www.englishclub.com/members/club ... php?t=2705
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

I see.
By the way, what do you think about Japanese people?
sabara

Post by sabara »

Chet Baker wrote:
sabara wrote:Somebody want to talk about Brazil????

sds.
SABARA
Sabara, very nice to meet you. Welcome to EC.
All i know about Brazil is that it is a country of football and lot of big party take place frequenctly from dust till dawn. Could you tell us something more about your country. :D

If you want to know about the city i am living in, you may refer to the article i have previsouly posted up to EC, Please read the following:

http://www.englishclub.com/members/club ... php?t=2705

Nice to met you to Chet Baker, Brazil is not only the country of soccer, there are many environment´s wealth (rivers, waterfalls, clear sea) and a big diversity of culture, with indians (native people that live here before the colonization), blacks (people that come from Africa to work here - slaves in the 16º century), yellows (people from the east - like Japaneses and Chineses, that come to here to run away to the 1 and 2 World War) and white pelople that colonized my country.

In the future, I´ll send to you some pictures from my country, to you see and get passionate to my country too - like me.

sds.
ALISSON

PS: I love your letter about Hong Kong. Recently the Brazil Soccer Team plays against Hong kong Soccer Team, and I think that we win the game. Is it correct???
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

sabara wrote:PS: I love your letter about Hong Kong. Recently the Brazil Soccer Team plays against Hong kong Soccer Team, and I think that we win the game. Is it correct???
Thanks for sharing your photos. I will upload some pictures to my topic later on. I hope you would like minds. Actually, I like South America, including Brazil and Mexico etc., however the air ticket is too expensive for me.

Yeah, Brazil was the winner of the match. The result was 7:1. Although, only one goal was scored by Hong Kong Team, It was our honor to have such a great team to visit Hong Kong.
sabara

Post by sabara »

masa wrote:I see.
By the way, what do you think about Japanese people?

AND YOU MASSA??? What do you think about brazilian people???

I really want to know the Japanese Culture. I´m a learnig kunh-fu (wu-shu). Do you know??? I started to learn 3 years ago, now I can fight very well.

Are you a fighter too??? What do you know about fight??? I like movies like "The last samuray" and "The One". Did you watched someone???