Life consists of a series of battles

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

Life consists of a series of battles

Post by RedRose »

so far,I have already gone through many feelings ,such as freedom,happiness,pains,failures,defeat,surprises,and so on.I know that I shall still have the rest of life to live,meantime,I shall continue various feelings and experiences.however,I can calmly accept whatever shall I meet.coz I know of such a truth:Life consists of a series of battles!

last month,I chatted with an icelandic kid from by MSN.He is only 16,but he is a genius.3 years ago,he made up a rock band and he played guitar in the band,meantime,he composes the lyrics and tunes of all songs that his band played.at the first time of chatting,he sent me a website where he uploaded a few of his songs,then I downloaded some of them.after listening to his songs at first,I even doubted that those songs were contributed to him,but when we chatted further,I no more doubt that.coz his words revealed him to be a wise and clever talent.the next day,he told me he had attempted to kill himself three times in past two years!but his friends saved him.I was shocked!I couldn't understand why he committed suicide.After all,he is so perfect and admirable,handsome,brilliant,and many girls adore him! I was confused,so I asked him:"why?why did u attempt to kill youself?"he answered:"coz I then found that i lost my hope to live.this is only reason." I said:"you see,you are much more lucky than me,u have good intelligence and excellent appearance,and u is so young.by contrast,I am 34,and I am not as clever and charming as u,besides,I have gone through many pains and miseries,these miseries are much more serious and fearful ,but I never attempted to kill myself,coz I think that Life consists of a series of battles!when miseries or pains or failures come to me,I do my best to defeat them every time.if I triumph over them,I shall be proud of my victory;and if I fail,I shall prepare myself to fight with the next battle." he said:"maybe u are strong enough to face them." I said:"kid,either can you,as long as you want,you can do so! aftertime,as depressions come to u,don't be afraid of them,you must regard them as battles and fight with them.That way,u can enjoy the happiness of fight,please believe me,you can do",he said:"i shall have a try." I said:"No,not only having a try,but also u must fight with them!" he consented.I hope that he can get stronger and stronger gradually.,I really don't want such a clever kid to disappear.

For everyone,life is precious,meantime,life is venturesome,so it is so exciting and valuable.

dayuanshuai@msn.com
Last edited by RedRose on Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

where can i download his songs ,please tell me the website.And what is the name of his band?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

http://this.is/serkur/esi/kvidsvid.html

he is the boy with long golden hair.

and this group is his band.

you can dowload two songs from it. one is Dead little souls, the other is Dark spirit.

Good luck.
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

THANKS A LOT~~~~YOU ARE A KINDHEARTED WOMAN. :D
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

you are welcome.

what do you think of Dark Spirit? this song sounds like Kurt's Rock music. I enjoy it.
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

YOU MEAN YOU ALSO LIKE KURT COBAIN? wow~~`I HAVE already downloaded these two songs.is the name of this band kividsvid?what does it mean?every band has a meaningful name.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yeah, I love Kurt Cobain.

but I don't know what kividsvid means. sorry...
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

I can't understand what the songs said either,perhaps I should improve my listening skill . they are like mysteries to me. :cry:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

These two songs are both english versions!
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

you see ,my listening skill is so poor,you hit me so badly ~~~~~ :cry:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

mine is worse!
isabel

Post by isabel »

the second song is much better
<dark spring> according to the name anyone knows it's rock
right?
just live your life well and don't mope too much,love will find you...
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yes, Dark Spirit is better. it sounds like Kurt's rock music