who has really met God?

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Tonyoung
Silver Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 2:08 am
Location: Mainland of China
Contact:

Postby Tonyoung » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:04 am

Let us Bury the hatchet
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:31 am

for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

yes, I enjoy watching fight,especially high-level fight of literature. but now the fight is over, I have nothing to do but get sad and sorrowful. if waterloo and tony would continue the fight in the future, I shall appreciate that a lot.

nympho-holic
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:07 am
Contact:

Postby nympho-holic » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:53 am

People people... please review your posts before posting. It's so hard for me to read them all without right punctuations, spelling, etc. :lol:
I don't believe in God. There is no God. Too many religions on this Earth and they all claim that their God is the only God. What we all have is human perfectionism. We need to perfect ourselves away from evil thoughts, bad doings, ignorance, injustice, etc.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:32 am

nympho-holic wrote:People people... please review your posts before posting. It's so hard for me to read them all without right punctuations, spelling, etc. :lol:


I wonder why other members can read it well? it is time that you checked your reading ability. :wink:

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:03 pm

RedRose wrote:for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

yes, I enjoy watching fight,especially high-level fight of literature. but now the fight is over, I have nothing to do but get sad and sorrowful. if waterloo and tony would continue the fight in the future, I shall appreciate that a lot.


bad girl!!! hehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:10 pm

francine wrote:
RedRose wrote:for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

yes, I enjoy watching fight,especially high-level fight of literature. but now the fight is over, I have nothing to do but get sad and sorrowful. if waterloo and tony would continue the fight in the future, I shall appreciate that a lot.


bad girl!!! hehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


dear francine, you know about me so much! honey! :lol:


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests