Mexico beautyfull

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

rositah

Mexico beautyfull

Post by rositah »

[color=blue][/color] :D

Hi new friends,
This messages is to all the peolple interested in knowing México, the neighbor of USA, which has beautyfull natural places, arquelogical monuments, colonial architecture, and a delicious food.
All people think that mexican food is very hot. Mexican food is prepared with a large variety of spices, but is not totally hot. We have meals for all kind of diets, vegetarian, low carb, high protein, etc. Each dish has a particular mexican flavor.
I´d like to invite you to know my country, specialy Mexico City, which is not as dangerous as people think, is a beautyfull city, too big but beautyful. At Mexico city you can find a variety of interesting places, cultural places, historic and arqueological monuments and nature areas in the same city.
If anyone want to know about Mexico, only writte me in order to give you information. If anyone want to visit the city I have and apartment at the south of the city, ready to you. I´d like to have friends from all the world. *******.com

:D
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

hi there rositah, know what filipinos are so fanatic with those telenovelas...especially with those beautiful women. id love to learn your culture..
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

pooh_bear wrote:hi there rositah, know what filipinos are so fanatic with those telenovelas...especially with those beautiful women. id love to learn your culture..
bet you're also into telenovelas? i've been into it during the chabelita, alicia snd daniela days.hehehe
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Soap Operas

Post by Elba »

:lol:
Hea¡

Some soap operas are interesting. Not only because of beautifull girls, but also the story.
What kind of soap operas have you seen Pooh. I prefer that with historic topics, I don´t like about love because they are too fool.
In my messages I sign as rositah. now I changed to Elba, my first name, the second is Rosa.
If you want to know more about telenovelas or about my country you only have to search messeges signed by Elba.
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

oh hi there elba! so you were rositah, well Thalia became popular in the philippines because of Marimar. we've seen a lot of her telenovelas although i personally wasnt able to watch all of those. we do have here before the chabelita.
Sarilla

Is nice

Post by Sarilla »

Mexico is a wonderful country. I don't ever know but I like all customs, the colonial and modern architecture, the colors, the beaches, the people, the TV.. I remember all Thalia "telenovelas" as Marimar, Maria Mercedes, Maria la del Barrio, this has been very popular en Latinamerica.

Many programs have been translated to other languages and this is nice..!!!!

Sara ;)
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Mexico/propoerty of Elba and Seta

Post by Elba »

Hi Seta,

As you I´m proud of México, You´re roght we must to know each other. I´m working now. I will be on vacation in april. bu I´m free sunday and monday, for me will be better Monday, but it is your decition Ok.
send me a private mesage in order to talk about the details.
There is another girl from México, well from Toluca too, but ín this moment I can´t find her adress.
see you soon :D :D :D :D :D :D :D