My days spent in another city way far from my home

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Tonyoung

My days spent in another city way far from my home

Post by Tonyoung »

Currently ,I am taking a training program in another city way far from my home.At the first several days ,I was too longly due to have nobody I know here.After a few classes,I met a gracious lady whose hubby was doing his PH.D in another city.Don't know why we two hit it off immediatily and have endless topics to say to each other.I also don't know why I always can find some people I long for whenever I can afford the time.
We two spent a few days ,obviously ,that is not enough for me.She treat me a nice traditionally typical local meal one day that night I overdrunk.Around 5 hours or so,I was awake,but don't know whether I have done something which I should not do.For all the times,after a little bit drink,I can't recall of the thing I made which is troubled me a long time,but i am that kind of person,enjoy drinking and making new freinds all around .
Do you people have the same case? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

oh, Tony, you really forgot it or forgot it on purpose :wink: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:shock: Looks like a movie...
nympho-holic

Re: My days spent in another city way far from my home

Post by nympho-holic »

Tonyoung wrote: After a few classes,I met a gracious lady whose hubby was doing his PH.D in another city.Don't know why we two hit it off immediatily and have endless topics to say to each other.
You rock :lol: