India...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

adriana_a

by the way...

Post by adriana_a »

kathiresank wrote:Hi pooh_bear,

My name is Kathiresan, It is a religious name refers to Sun god.
by the way kahtiresan...what's your language?...do you speak hindi, tamil, telugu, malayalam or some other Indian dialect...I like the word Suraj for Sun in Hindi...well...I love hindi...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

wow! thanks for answering my question...i've learned something about your religion...that's so nice. i still have 1 more question. i've learned that it is a tradition that indians are being married at an early age, i dont know if it's like an arrange marriage. as early as 16 i guess they are being prepared to be a wife. correct me if im wrong. thank again! :wink:
kathiresank

Post by kathiresank »

Hi All

Sorry for my late reply, Well, I speak Tamil, Tamil is my native language. I do not speak Hindi.

Nowadays, Indian women are getting married only when they are 23-25 and Men get married around 27-29. I am 29 and still single.
GOODLUCK
Kathir
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Good for you! Image
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

kathiresank wrote:Hi All

Sorry for my late reply, Well, I speak Tamil, Tamil is my native language. I do not speak Hindi.

Nowadays, Indian women are getting married only when they are 23-25 and Men get married around 27-29. I am 29 and still single.

thanks for that again..
renish03

I m from india

Post by renish03 »

Adrina_a
Last year a saw the first Indian movie and it impressed me so much...I was really amazed by the dance, girls' dresses, music and feelings...and so i start to study the Indian culture...well...not in India, but in my hometown...I was like a crazyman looking each day for Indian culture (music, dance, hindi language) on internet...well...i can see that I love India...On July 2nd this year danced on stage Indian dances (Maar Daala and Kaahe Chhed Mohe - 2 videoclips from the movie Devdas)...But i simply cannot understand onething...why the others don't like India?...everytbody thinks India is an Arabian country and associate it with the Arabian killers...and this is such a stupid thought!...Even here in my hometown I had to "fight" against people's wrong believe about India...If everybody could see its beautiful culture...language, dance, music...that would be so great...
I love India! Very Happy

i am very happy to listen abt my country :D :D
i am from india.and proud to be indian..

indian culture is really good.and famous for movies....
in all over the world.and yes belle is not from india...
i like to see indian hindi movies....,

Dear friend Adrina_a if u want more information u can
send me mail or chat with me i will give u all info. abt
indian movies and culture...
my mail id:faldu_*******.com

friends feel free to contact me abt to know indian
culture........................

i m eager to helpful each and every time for my friends.....
:D :D :D :D :D
Hi,i am really lovely.kind and honest man on the earth....