**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby Lilian » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:24 pm

From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i am seeing "ayie" in the forum . he/she seems like very friendly and happy.

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.


Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.




alrighty.

laters.............
Last edited by Lilian on Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is my second language

User avatar
Asep
Gold Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:49 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: **Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby Asep » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:29 pm

Rose said she was going to bed. I thought she had to wake up early tomorrow morning since she would have to get to work. As I heard of, she is a vice professor.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 pm

Yes, she is!

Lilian thanks again for your sweet words :P They made me happy as well ;)

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:49 am

in the past, lilian always provided some creative and fresh topics on the forum. today, she gave a topic about her diary which is not only creative but also amiable. thank lovely lilian!

the diary moved me a lot. yes, I have many nice friends in life. since I fell into love with the forum, I have had many nice friends from different countries: Catalunya, Bengal, Indonesia, Philippines, UK.... of course, China. maybe everyone should write his/her English diary on the forum to record his/her feelings, affections, love...

thank lilian...

User avatar
Sunny
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:32 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Re: **Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby Sunny » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:14 am

Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i am seeing "ayie" in the forum . he/she seems like very friendly and happy.

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.


Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.




alrighty.

laters.............

Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Re: **Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:09 pm

Sunny wrote:
Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i am seeing "ayie" in the forum . he/she seems like very friendly and happy.

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.


Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.




alrighty.

laters.............

Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:


yup! me too... i'd love to read my name on your diary someday... :wink:
Image

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:43 pm

thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--


WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …
English is my second language

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:50 pm

wow!!! i saw my name! i saw my name!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:51 pm

Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--


WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …


lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuhuhhuhu huhuhuh uhuhuhhuhuhu... ...................
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:57 pm

dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D
English is my second language

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:00 pm

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D


promise??? sniff, sniff... sniff, sniff.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Image

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:28 pm

francine wrote:
Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--


WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …


lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuh uhhuhuuhuhhuhuhu.......
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


DRAMA QUEEN??
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:04 pm

journal entry WEDNESDAY 6.04PM

seeing new moderators so i am tryting to give them a warm welcome from all of us in this forum.......

this cartoon is just for fun, so plz dont take it personally.....

cheers...


Image
English is my second language

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:55 am

HAhahahahahahahahahhahaa

I just can't stop laughing!!!! And I'm in the library, so it's supposed to be quiet here!! My friend who is in the pc next to me just said I was nuts!!

Hahahaahahahahhahaha

Lilian I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:18 pm

sweetie lilian, you didn't get today's joke of mine? what a pity :wink: it was about a poor husband who always suffered from his wife. his wife murmured and complained to him all the time:-) I huess all husband in the world hope that their wives shut up all the way:-)

and yes, lilian, today, you didn't order and control me yet, that drave me really nuts! Come on, honey, just control me, please! :lol: it is my pleasure.

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:02 pm

now there's MY NAME!!! there's my name!!! hehehehe..... thanks!!! :D
Image

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:41 am

So Lilian you didn't draw your picture! :D

User avatar
Sunny
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:32 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Postby Sunny » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:13 pm

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D

I do not find my name either :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:52 pm

thanks for loving my cartoon dixie and rose :D

-------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 5.46 pM...

phewwww....from where should i start? couldnt write last two days journal. everytime i come here and feel lost. there are so many topic so many post to read. everytime i wonder ..where should i start , where should i start. and it takes me nearly hour to to post from a certain topic. and at the end dont get time to write my journal :? . haha...so , my new tricks...come to the forum, r ead the topic carefuly and write my journal. post my coment here and have fun.

recently i saw 2 member who started to talk Teher, and lemonwaner..hmmm welcome back guys :D . we are happy to have u here.

yeeeeeeeee...two new section , unbelievable, i was almost falling from my chair. i thanks Josep to open totaly new section for us. now we have the chance to meet our goal. :wink: .

hey hey...there are lots of beauty queen here..dixie, rosy and pooh...lord..u pretty pretty girls....." i am singing, i am pretty..oh no...you are pretty...pretty pretty girl... :D :D .

today i have seen a lame topic "why do u study" hmm..how come ppl ask such question..... :? :?

okis folks...i am finishing now.....see ya laters..... :shock:
Last edited by Lilian on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is my second language

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:04 pm

Your post was so fun! keep it up, Lilian! ;)

mandy
Silver Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:07 am
Location: K.S.A
Contact:

Postby mandy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:23 pm

sweet lilian....
i love ur posts...
:)
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests