**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

mandy
Silver Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:07 am
Location: K.S.A
Contact:

Postby mandy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:23 pm

sweet lilian....
i love ur posts...
:)
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:51 pm

I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:20 pm

Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D
English is my second language

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:54 pm

Lilian wrote:
s. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.




Image

User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Postby jonrey10 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:33 pm

RedRose wrote:I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:



Can you love me as well......? :roll:
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:35 pm

Lilian wrote:Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D


i did not see my name :evil:
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:47 pm

pinas is sad.... but i'm not... i saw my name..... gracias lilian. :D
Image

nympho-holic
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:07 am
Contact:

Postby nympho-holic » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:29 am

Lilian wrote: hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

I know I'm rich enough to be a Republican because I have my own business that is going well, but I'm not happy enough to see my tax money has gone to Iraq. Moreover, I'm not that conservative to be a Republican. If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:18 pm

nympho-holic wrote:
If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.


nympho-holic, that is why you are so unpopular, Holic! you always take people's goodness as badness.

Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.


that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.

Just like Josef said:"the forum is a club, not a shool!" the sentence is all you really need!

in the world, none likes to be controlled, you too! and you should judge whether you are qualified to control people's posts instead of trying to dictate to people!
Last edited by RedRose on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Asep
Gold Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:49 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Postby Asep » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:25 pm

RedRose wrote:that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I totally agree with you, Ms. Rose! Got that, Holic?

:wink: :wink:

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:54 pm

nympho-holic wrote:
Lilian wrote: hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

I know I'm rich enough to be a Republican because I have my own business that is going well, but I'm not happy enough to see my tax money has gone to Iraq. Moreover, I'm not that conservative to be a Republican. If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.


:shock: ok honey..... :lol:
English is my second language

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:15 pm

look! lilian is really gracious and generous! :wink:

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:59 pm

RedRose wrote:look! lilian is really gracious and generous! :wink:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

nympho-holic
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:07 am
Contact:

Postby nympho-holic » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:11 pm

RedRose wrote: you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum.

Funny thing is I haven't gone around calling myself a queen of this forum. You've made that up, you've put it in my mouth and you've told others that I think that way. Now I think I have to look at my posts again to see where you've gotten that.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:18 pm

Nobody has told others anything about queens and about how other members think.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:44 pm

nympho-holic wrote:
RedRose wrote: you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum.

Funny thing is I haven't gone around calling myself a queen of this forum. You've made that up, you've put it in my mouth and you've told others that I think that way. Now I think I have to look at my posts again to see where you've gotten that.


you didn't say that, but your actions mean that. :wink: you try to control people and their posts anytime! honey, you should see, none would obey your direction! all we are grown people, therefore, actually, we don't need a dictator who tells us how to post our posts and what posts we should post! we have fun here, and feel happy to post our postings, moreover, we keep in touch with our nice friends by posting our postings! so we don't need a dictator!

honey, if you think you are NOT a queen or a dictator, that is great! so you should check your actions so that u can act as a gracious leader, instead of being a queen! :lol: that way we will appreciate u! :P

BTW, don't take me to the moderators's secret garden, and don't require your Josef to punish me! please! :lol:

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Postby Lilian » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:06 am

oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

folks...open a thread for argument...rose this my order to u...

hehhe.... :lol:
English is my second language

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:28 am

Lilian wrote:oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

folks...open a thread for argument...rose this my order to u...

hehhe.... :lol:


OK, I have to take lilian's order:-))

however, I have to say that the arguments must go in a warm atmosphere:-) actually, I love nympho-holic very much, this is the other reason why I can identify her out clearly as soon as she appears with different nicknames!

nympho-holic, why won't you believe the truth that I love you all the way? I hope you will not be hostile to me someday. I want dear nympho-holic to get popular on EC, moreover, I want everybody to have fun here.

some friends think my english has improved a lot, partly due to arguing with nympho-holic. I agree! Without these arguments, I couldn't have improved my English:-) although my English is still bad, but I would improve it by arguing and communicating with other people. maybe I will improve my english by posting some off-topic postings. I hope that I wouldn't be punished for that! :lol:

nympho-holic
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:07 am
Contact:

Postby nympho-holic » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:29 am

RedRose wrote:
Lilian wrote:oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

folks...open a thread for argument...rose this my order to u...

hehhe.... :lol:


OK, I have to take lilian's order:-))

however, I have to say that the arguments must go in a warm atmosphere:-) actually, I love nympho-holic very much, this is the other reason why I can identify her out clearly as soon as she appears with different nicknames!

nympho-holic, why won't you believe the truth that I love you all the way? I hope you will not be hostile to me someday. I want dear nympho-holic to get popular on EC, moreover, I want everybody to have fun here.

some friends think my english has improved a lot, partly due to arguing with nympho-holic. I agree! Without these arguments, I couldn't have improved my English:-) although my English is still bad, but I would improve it by arguing and communicating with other people. maybe I will improve my english by posting some off-topic postings. I hope that I wouldn't be punished for that! :lol:

Are you on drugs again? :?: Are you always high like this? :lol:

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:17 am

oh, poor nympho-holic! you still can't take easy! that is why you are always defeated:-)

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:04 pm

It's said that those who do not have arguments tend to insult their opponents.


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest