anytime by brian mcknight

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

anytime by brian mcknight

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:52 pm

I can't remember why we fell apart
From something that was so meant to be, yeah
Forever was the promise in our hearts
Now, more and more I wonder where you are


[Chorus: Anytime lyrics: Brian Mcknight]


Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
Still have your picture in a frame
Hear your footsteps down the hall
I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane
How I wish that you would call
To say
[Chorus]
I miss you
I miss you
(No more) loneliness and heartache
(No more) crying myself to sleep
(Don't want no more) wondering about tomorrow
Won't you come back to me
Come back to me, oh
[Chorus]
[Chorus]
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:16 pm

nice song you got there. :wink:
Image

greatJim
Gold Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:00 am
Location: China
Contact:

Postby greatJim » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:16 am

the sky be more beautiful with you
the world be more beautiful with you
with your voice
everything could be more clear
in my brain
remains memory of you
in my luggage
remains the letter from you
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in your heart
has hided the past
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in my heart
still need a little more courage

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:50 pm

greatJim wrote:the sky be more beautiful with you
the world be more beautiful with you
with your voice
everything could be more clear
in my brain
remains <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=memory&v=56">memory</a> of you
in my luggage
remains the letter from you
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in your heart
has hided the past
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in my heart
still need a little more courage


is this a song greatjim?
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:50 pm

Wow Jellen is that your man???? :D

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:09 pm

Dixie wrote:Wow Jellen is that your man???? :D


sure is!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:44 pm

Well you should introduce him to us! ;)

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:26 pm

Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


i don't think i wanna do that yet..i'm still having problems
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:37 pm

Image

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:42 pm

huh?
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:47 pm

Nothing, I just like that smiley, hahaha. I'm off now, bye family! :D

greatJim
Gold Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:00 am
Location: China
Contact:

Postby greatJim » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:24 am

pinas wrote:
greatJim wrote:the sky be more beautiful with you
the world be more beautiful with you
with your voice
everything could be more clear
in my brain
remains <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=memory&v=56">memory</a> of you
in my luggage
remains the letter from you
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in your heart
has hided the past
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in my heart
still need a little more courage


is this a song greatjim?

Yes,that's a song.Pinas.

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:52 pm

Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:28 pm

pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:

so, finally... eh? :P
Image

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:36 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:

so, finally... eh? :P


yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Postby francine » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:04 pm

pinas wrote:yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...

:( it's ok. i already saw him during vocativ days. :P
Image

User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:13 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...

:( it's ok. i already saw him during vocativ days. :P


yeah but that's different...
i mean, its been months now...almost a year in fact
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests