I will write a new story here

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

That night I wanted to say "I love you"to Franscine,but at last I didn't do it.

---
Time passed quickly,winter ended.We had a programme ,to give us a chance to travel to the south of China.I released myself from the city ,and enjoyed the natural beautiful scenary.
Hai nan island was so beautiful and I was intoxicated .Like arriving into a world of fairy tale.

----

Standing on the balcony,I looked down and saw a couple of students was talking under the lamp.I decided to go down and have a cup of drink.

The weather was hot,although in the evening it was balmy in temperature.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

i asked a cool drink and satisfied myself into the seat ,now it was the summer night.I liked to sit now ,seeing the sparse students went here and there.I knew the time left for me to enjoy the school time had been limited.

---
Persons were strange,they chased what they couldn't get sometimes.but neglected something easy.

As like me,I was ever chased by a girl who studied in the news and media department.She was also good-looking,but our relationship was transient and delayed on the surface from beginning to the end.

----
I took a sip,Franscine's appearance arose in my brain once again.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

That was in my first year as a graduate student.Franscine made a call to me one day.

I was curious for what happened.Since she seldom called me .It was always my things.

It was in the winter.she told me in the telephone that If I needed a subject on the writing.

I said "yes",to be honest,I was preparing to write something new ,but had no fresh story in my brain.So I went out at night and to meet Frascine in a cafeteria.We contantly met there,for a cup of tea.and chatted for a while.or sometimes just go over the lessons.

It was snowing,the road was bad for walking in some place.When I arrived there,Frascine had already been there.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Franscine asked me what I liked to drink,I said a hot chorcolette drink was ok.

Then our conversation began.

She was now in a lawyer office as a practising consultant.That was a programme when who was a senior college student.Franscine ever told me about that.It was a preparation for the futural career.

Their clients was complicated,sometimes was criminal,sometimes was business person.Sounds very stimulating for me sometimes.

She told me in a little exicitement."We had a client recently,who was a mysterious proprietor of an enterprise.They were an architecture design cooperate.
He said they met an intractable thing."

"What is that?"As I knew,the industry of building and engineer was flurishing and with high profit .which made me eager to get the point of the story.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

it is not a short story............... :shok:

ohhhh very long :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:D :D :D
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I had noticed that Franscine had got something changed on her behaviour,like she ordered the drink for me.

But I had no time to think of it,at that time.

"The client was a young man.He was an assistant of the firm's manager.Since it was related with commercial secret.He didn't opened his name.He said They signed a contract with a governmental organization to design a building.Since it was very popular to invite architect from Foreign country to design in China.the administrator of the organization invited an architect from USA to design the facade of the building.But let us to draw the detail of the designing inwards the building.At first,that was nothing happened.But at last,one female architect of us,who was a professional and original firm founder,found that the amount of the drawings was far bigger than what they said at first.

The USA architect just designed a facade paper,with the flavor looked like western style and catering the trend.But inwards there are many content like kitchen ,etc,had no definition.

The female architect now hid the discs of drawings,and she said the government organization had behaviour of corruption,refusing to hand out the drawings.
The firm nearly stopped running now.And the administrator,who was also a young man.hastened the firm to finnish the work everday."

Franscine said it in a breath.And after that,she smiled to me.

"Do you think it includes crime or something such as corruption?"I said it ,as like asking myself.

"YOu look like the doctor Watson in the Holmes story now."Franscine said it and took the drink,which made her look like a professional lawyer.

"So what will you suggest the client to do?"I asked her.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

"I don't know.Frankly say,I sympthize the architect.But she also had her own fault.It is difficult to arbitrate,since they had sign the contract."Franscine said.

"So why do you want me to listen the story?"I asked her.

"I guess it could be a material for your literature writing."She smiled in puerility.

"The female architect can accuse the administrator."I said in calm.

"But where is the proof?"Franscine reacted quickly.

"The disc of drawings ."I answered.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

When we said goodbye that night,Franscine said she was feeling a little cold.

And I embraced her .

Several days later,SHe told me my words were advicable,when the firm declared preparing to charge the administrator , the government organization confessed their crime quickly and apologized to the architect,returning back the money they had misappropriated.The firm then retracted the charge.

-----
Now Franscine was in the forgein country,I hoped she was good at living and studying.

the evening was even late now.I retraced my story between Franscine and me,she was such a good girl.

Before she left China,I got meeting with her,I asked her why she didn't want to leave when we were in the forthcoming rain that day on the volleyball playground.She said she still hadn't passed a ball for me.She liked to see me jumping and smashing .I was moved by her words and tears dropped down from my eyes out of control.(over)
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

boy.. greatJim is really a writer..... i'm enjoying this. :mrgreen:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:boy.. greatJim is really a writer..... i'm enjoying this. :mrgreen:
really?Francine,thank you.I would like to send you some gift,how about chopstick,please tell me your mailing-address. :) :) :)
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

The topic is <Franscine>.
(-----I just want to have a look of the great ocean.)
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

That's a little strange that only Francine replyed the story at last.Where is the audience at the beginning? :P :P :P

----
i am sorry :oops: :D
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

:mrgreen: may be they're just busy reading at your stories.... :mrgreen:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote::mrgreen: may be they're just busy reading at your stories.... :mrgreen:
You really think that? :lol: :lol: OK,I will tell Francine some secret,I will write another one. :D
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:
francine wrote::mrgreen: may be they're just busy reading at your stories.... :mrgreen:
You really think that? :lol: :lol: OK,I will tell Francine some secret,I will write another one. :D
good! can't wait for another one. ;)
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:
good! can't wait for another one. ;)
Francine,I had no idea. :mrgreen: :P

My name is Mr.Green. :lol:

I would like to send you a neckcloth now. :)
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:Francine,I had no idea. :mrgreen: :P

My name is Mr.Green. :lol:

I would like to send you a neckcloth now. :)
neckcloth? ???
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Mr. Green??? :mrgreen: