Friends are the flowers in the garden of life

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Waqar Javed

Post by Waqar Javed »

Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine; it gets better as it grows older. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have. Some people make the world special just by being in it. Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there. Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them. You can only go as far as you push, actions speak louder than words.

True friendship never ends. Friends are forever. Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted!!!!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Friends are the flowers in the garden of life

Post by Dixie »

Waqar Javed wrote: Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Loved your essay, especially this sentence!!!!!!!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Waqar Javed

Post by Waqar Javed »

hi,

Thank for your comments. It encounages me alot :)
I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to my destinations.
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Thanks for posting it here. I also like this sentence most.
Waqar Javed wrote:
Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
_Arale_