To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

God saves me!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Awisewizard

God saves me!

Post by Awisewizard » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:55 am

What is sin? God! Please tell me. I know all people are both cruel and good. I have two souls in myself, one is of an angel's soul and the other is of an devil's. God, don't let me involved in guilty. I am fighting against myself. My angel's soul is fighting my devil's. Oh, humanity! I feel sorry for such people who regard them as Saints. Why do they hide their devil in their soul? All people are guilty, though much or less. Be honest! God! Please save me!
A wise wizard

radu

Post by radu » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:25 am

I also think there are two opposite personalities in every man.
These two can be one stronger than the other or can have almost the same power.In the last case,there can be a struggle between them.
These are my opinions,anyway.
The things are more complex,of course.

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

That's true

Post by Lalee » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:04 pm

I agree with you. Sometimes I have horrible thoughts, and I feel scared. I feel as though, there's an evil force that drags me around to do things that I don't want to do.
I believe that all of us are the same. But the good thing is that God saved us already through Christ. Even though, we are such bad people, and we don't deserve to be saved. God has saved us! Don't look at yourself, just look at the Lord. He did everything, anyway.
:P

vennini

Re: God saves me!

Post by vennini » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:47 am

Awisewizard wrote:What is sin? God! Please tell me. I know all people are both cruel and good. I have two souls in myself, one is of an angel's soul and the other is of an devil's. God, don't let me involved in guilty. I am fighting against myself. My angel's soul is fighting my devil's. Oh, humanity! I feel sorry for such people who regard them as Saints. Why do they hide their devil in their soul? All people are guilty, though much or less. Be honest! God! Please save me!

yes,you are right
so beautiful story
smile,smile,smile