the advantages of living in the countryside in south vietnam

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

jing jing

the advantages of living in the countryside in south vietnam

Post by jing jing »

it's good to live in the countryside , my purpose today is to tell u the advantages of living there.
first of all, when u living in the countryside , u can enjoy the fresh air, take a bath in clean rivers , have a good health also.
Secondary, the cost of living in the countryside is cheaper than the city so u can have a comfortable life with a low salary.
Third, the life is peaceful, not too much crime, social evils like the city so u rarely to get stress and breakdown like the people who living in the city.
Last of all, living in the countryside not so boring as many people think that, and the fact is what I told u ahead.
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Vietnam countryside

phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

You really think that, don't you? But I don't think so. You know, in the countryside, education, health service and many many services are not better than ones in city.

You know, in each place, there are advantages and also disadvantages. Remember, there aren't absolute things in this world ;) .
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I disagree as well. It all depends on the lifestyle you are accustomed to. I spent 2 days in the country and it was a painful experience. I just wasn't used to the world getting dark at 6pm and everyone in their beds by 7. Personally, I think it's a great place to visit, but I still prefer Saigon.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:everyone in their beds by 7. Personally, I think it's a great place to visit, but I still prefer Saigon.
wow! to go to bed by 7pm?? then they make kids easily! in such a long night, they have nothing to do but making children as well as love! :mrgreen:
jing jing

oh la la

Post by jing jing »

it is just a paragraph to tell the advantages of countryside, not mean to compare the city and countryside much. just for joy. thx for ur ideas. :mrgreen: :P
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

RedRose wrote:
Unknownsu wrote:everyone in their beds by 7. Personally, I think it's a great place to visit, but I still prefer Saigon.
wow! to go to bed by 7pm?? then they make kids easily! in such a long night, they have nothing to do but making children as well as love! :mrgreen:
I guess that people live in countryside need more mushroom :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . You know mushroom is very helpful in making... Do you agree with me?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:wow! to go to bed by 7pm?? then they make kids easily! in such a long night, they have nothing to do but making children as well as love! :mrgreen:
That's Redrose for you, always having her mind in the gutter. It's no wonder why I have yet to see improvement in your English.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Mushroom? why did they need mushroom for sex? I thought they needed dark time..... :mrgreen:

and Unknownsu, I am glad you saw my english better than before. anyway, it's the first time for u to praise me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

RedRose wrote:Mushroom? why did they need mushroom for sex? I thought they needed dark time..... :mrgreen:

and Unknownsu, I am glad you saw my english better than before. anyway, it's the first time for u to praise me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah. Mushroom is very helpful, especially in sex.
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

I read this in a healthy magazine.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:Unknownsu, I am glad you saw my english better than before. anyway, it's the first time for u to praise me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh Redrose, I was kind of doubting myself when I wrote that sentence but now you gave me reason to think otherwise.

The sentence, It's no wonder why I have yet to see improvement in your English, is not praising you. It's actually insulting you. You're right, I haven't complimented on your English once, so why would I start now?

Please try to understand that I am doing this with good intentions.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Teacher Su, YOU ARE NUTS! :mrgreen: